Mafia: Dead Divinities

Comments

• DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn

!?!?!

Holy moly people are impatient. You come up with a plan, and now you want to get antsy and not stick to it. WTH?

Fine. You're so damn antsy. Behold the power of Severn. Blow me up. I don't care. I'll keep making clockwork Severn's that make amusing mewing noises when they explode.

There, you've got your action. Nevermind I was asking for a rules clarification from Sylphe to weed out any possible bugs in your little strategy. Lets hope that I'm wrong and there aren't, or that the baddies don't figure it out at all.

In other news, if Auresae and Omei would be so kind as to PM me, it would be maaaarvelous.

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    edited December 2013
    As promised:

Unvote: Aarbrok
    Vote: No Lynch
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Yaybutter, that clears things up a little.
  • If Omei investigates a player with a role, said role will be revealed with the exception of Varian.

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    So any role and any non-Varian Ascended?
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Work schedule aside, and the fact I have been working asinine hours.....

Sarita, honestly ...not a good pick.
    Im not really the pleading sort, if that is what you feel then so be it...but, you're wrong.

(Thank goodness you tagged my name I wouldn't have noticed otherwise, I did not even know the game started cause it got lost under a maddenings thing....

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    That being said I think this warrants another post on my behalf, after reading through this whole commotion and pages of whatnots and soforths, I cant honestly point the finger of blame on anyone right this second save for spectulation so...

VOTE: No Lynch

Alright, I got nothing this evening and I have to go to sleep soon so I can get up and go to work. I'll try and check back here in about 10 hours or so if I can. Maybe I'll have been blown up by then, or at least get an e-mail from one or both of the other power roles.
  • So, we went through the first round with a nolynch and no relevant information whatsoever. Now Aarbrok proposes a second nolynch, which would only help the mafia further and achieve nothing else either. I'm not buying the "didn't notice that it started" thing either, as we all got a message about it, so all in all,

VOTE: Aarbrok

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Seeing as the anonymous message suggests that Omei found Auresae rather than an Ascended we don't have a clear target to work with yet. A nolynch a second day in a row is a very bad idea though, since it will definitely only help Varian.

At least we now have a Severn (though unconfirmed right now), but tossing a immolation his way seems perhaps a bit redundant right now. My reasoning:

If Demarcus is a fraud, the real Severn would be stepping forward and roleclaim and proof be provided with a shot. This would, of course, point towards Demarcus being scum and thus an easy target.

I doubt he's that dumb.

Ugh, this is aggravating. I keep waiting for someone to slip up but this game's as tight as a drum. No vote here, yet.
    Trager
  • A voice bellows from over the water west of the continent. "MY SHIPS WILL GO WHERE I COMMAND WHEN I FEEL LIKE COMMANDING THEM. RIGHT NOW I DO NOT FEEL LIKE SENDING THEM TOWARDS ANY SO-CALLED SEVERNS. ONLY THE MINIONS OF VARIAN HAVE GIVEN ME THE BLOODSHED I LIKE SO MUCH."

• AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    I agree with Ilyon. Going round after round with nolync will only help the mafia.

Vote: Aarbrok
    Can you provide rationale for voting for Aarbrok? I agree that wanting another no lynch round is kind of suspicious.
    Didn't Sarita technically propose the no lynch vote, and Aarbs just followed it up? Also, Belakai or whatever the dude's name is is either Toz or Macavity. No one else, besides Llok, talks in that manner, or in that volume.

Also, no Omei or Auresae claims yet. Not one. I give you all fair warning, before I even call up my employer right now. My wife just had blood drawn and rushed to the lab to be tested for pre-eclampsia and we may be headed to the hospital tonight to have her labor induced. So, you'll be without Severn for awhile if that's the case.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    That's how Baelak talks. Shouts. Whatever. I think someone is trying to do this weird thing called roleplay. I've heard of it, but it sounds nerdy.
    Lin
  • Let's keep the posts coming ladies and gentlemen! If activity doesn't pick up by tomorrow around the howling I'll be forced to go with whoever has the majority at the time!

• Vote: Slyphe

Reason? For rushing us into night round. Clearly he's Varian in disguise.

More serious post coming Soon (tm), headed home from work.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• How many ascended are there? I was reading the first post and I'm either blind or it wasn't there.

• I can get behind a Slyphe vote. But we should probably not kill the person running the game. Seems like it'd make it hard to continue having a game afterwards.

But I've got my eyes on you, fish-boy.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Draiman
  • I am the one that said it can be a possible way to do no lynch as long as the 3 power roles are working together, but it was an option. Option B was just blow up everything and let Severn figure it out later.. So I will not vote currently as I am hoping Omei and Aure get ahold of Sev and we all can actually start working together.

• TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    One more nolynch just means they kill another person off. While we worry about hitting our own, I'm guessing they can just kinda point into the crowd and fire. That's their advantage, and we can't allow them to capitalize on it with another nolynch.

(Phone=No color. Sorry!)
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• I think the original plan was a good idea, right up until Demarcus didn't claim that night. Now we're on day 2 with basically the same information we had day 1. Granted, it'd be dumb as all get out to false claim Sev's considering he's about to get blasted to the face to verify, but we still have nothing to go off of really. If we vote nolynch, Varian gets another kill. If we lynch, we could hit Omei or Aureaodiuf0ad9ufad (I can never remember how to spell her name), since they're apparently not in contact with Demarcus yet. I'm going to give it a few hours and see what happens, but I think we should make an actual decision instead of just letting Slyphe pick the majority.

As far as I'm concerned, since Omei nor Auresae hasn't contacted me yet, anyone who has posted since my reveal is either a regular Celani or a dirtbag. Now, I fully expect Aarbs to roleclaim to me now that everything has been pointed out, or anyone about to die to roleclaim. Yay for desperate measures.

Since that boat guy won't try and blow me up and do us a favor, that leaves it to Auresae to decide if she wants to waste one of our shots to verify my existence. Or, will Omei just wait until night, sniff me out and then be like "Oh yeah, Demarcus is a cool cat." and then PM me. Whatever works for ya'll. As long as you don't lynch me, I'll be here allllll game, so I've got nothin' but time. Though getting rid of scum would be much, much better.
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    I really do not think a no lynch would be helpful here and we really need to start to kill the bad guys or we will never win at this game!  So far I have not seen enough from Aarbrok that would suggest he is really paying attention to the game.  He is the only person that has really not been here other than the few posts he has made, so this is my reason.

VOTE: Aarbrok
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • Things have to be wrapped up soon or we lose a day. So, with two thirds of our team not cooperating? We're back to square one. Which means we need to adjust accordingly, and start again going off of logic until something useful arises. So, let's swing for Aarbs unless we get something concrete from him.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    MacavityTragerDraimanLinHaven
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    Kill Ezalor!  
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Unofficial vote count:

Aarbrok 5 (Ilyon, Alexina, Trager, Macavity, Toz)
    Nolynch 3 (Piper, Sarita (after switching from Aarbrok), Aarbrok)

I'm still not sure what to actually vote on here, but I don't want the nolynch, that's for sure.

Also, @Draiman, there are 3 Ascended plus Varian. Says so in the post Slyphe made about what happened in the last round. 

• We can actually just sit here and wait it out as Slyphe already said he is killing off the major vote anyways. So either way it looks like unless things get drastically changed. Aarb is going next.

Probably a bad idea but:

VOTE: AARBROK