Mafia: Dead Divinities

Comments

• Just bad =/

None of my big conspiracy theories have been right so far and I just sat here and read through everything yet again and all I got is "a lot of people aren't saying much" (example: Periluna hasn't said anything since Day 1) and a lot of us are following along with Demarcus Severn (most of us). I really hoping Draiman got something before he got killed and seconding the prodding of @Demarcus
  • ... so I double-posted AND didn't catch Demarcus' new post. Sorry!
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    well this is not something you want to wake up to, after being sick from the day before!!  

“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • Periluna has been sick and sleeping, but I have been keeping up with the thread. Just not responding cause... well, when the rest of you don't say much other than congratulating others... kinda hard to respond. Varian and His crew will get rid of the the vocal. That much is obvious. So either way, staying quiet and speaking up will get us killed one way or another.
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    I'm just having a hard time following the thread, mostly because all the people that do weird stuff typically end up being innocent townies and the bad guys are just piling unto the vote trains without drawing too much attention. People not talking in the thread is always a bit suspicious, but like Periluna said, the vocal ones get killed off (either for suspicious behaviour or by the villains).
  • I tend to agree with @Alexina, but that being said? I was wrong on Sarita with miserable odds of being incorrect, so now I'm pretty much just waiting to see what the big boss has to say. When he gets done with babby stuff, he can lead us once more - until then, not going to do a whole lot.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• With no Omei to confirm it is going to be a pain, Cause now all this will be is a he said she said kind of deal. Only way really to keep ahead of this is just go off of the list Omei gave to Demercus of those she searched. Guessing they all were celeni so we rule them out till the very end and just hope for the best. We can lose this round and still be able to win, but next round is the game.

hm are we stalled??   
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Yeah, don't know if it's because people are doing like me, mulling over what the hell to do. We don't really have a clear target. I'm waiting to see some responses to previous posts. It's pure speculation at this point on who to vote for. Starting a train will make you suspicious, jumping onto one just as much. And few people are saying anything. Still people are dying, so it means the Ascended are very much paying attention.

60% chance to hit a Celani
    40% chance to hit a bad guy

this is calculated by removing Severn from the overall membership
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

• Demarcus just had a kid. I think we can give the guy a few days.

from the sounds of his posts, it seems that Omei was not able to sniff out the bad guys before Omei was killed off, so even once Demarcus comes back, I think he will be shooting in the dark anyways.  
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

• Well, Omei would only have 1 person to report anyways. Since she sniffed out Aure night one. So regardless it all comes down to luck.

• So no particular reason: VOTE LIN

• @Slyphe - any way you can add an updated player list to your end of round posts? My robitussin brain doesn't want to look through all the posts to figure out who all is still alive. 
    here is my list I have kept...

Alexina
    Ciarelle
    Damonicus
    Demarcus - Severn
    Ilyon
    Lin
    Macavity
    Periluna
    Teani
    Toz
    Trager
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

• TozToz
    edited December 2013
    Lin's an interesting choice. Piggy-backing on me for the anti-lynch last round could be argued as potentially 'scummy'. Has there been a history of quiet bandwagoning, though?

EDIT TO ADD: He voted Llok first round from the start. Llok died. Which sounds like a potentially (shitty) set-up. He hasn't really done much either way other than that, keeping to the back. He flopped from 'grasping at straws' to 'kill Sarita' when the train started. Which gives him a better average than me, I guess.

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

• TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Kind of at a difficult position at the moment, pretty much a fucked if you do speak, fucked if you don't sort of thing. Regardless, I feel that Periluna has been neither vocal or helpful thus far. Very under the radar. Food for thought, from my opinion.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Hokay. In between diaper changes, helping the wife to get to and from the bathroom, making food, and shoveling the damn driveway (oh wait, haven't done THAT one... yet) I've got a couple of thoughts.

First off, we've got what, 6 Celani and 4 of Varian's baddies? Myself not included in those numbers. Based off of Dramain's sniffing before he got axed, I can't provide a 100% guarantee on a target this round. Or any round here on out, for that matter. We're in a bit of a bad spot. There isn't a ton to go off of, but I've got some insight to add.

First off, @Damonicus rings out as a suspicious. I'm sure he'll start off by saying he was the grand master of the plan to get everyone to work together. It isn't a bad strategy for scum to try and pass themselves off as well-intentioned citizens. It's only a matter of time until someone figures out a decent strategy for the good guys, so why not plant that idea and take credit for it? I've certainly tried it in the past and has success. It's just too easy for everyone to go "Oh yeah, Damonicus brought us all together, no way could he be scum." Perfect disguise.

Next, Alexina never responded to my initial post with the FoS. While it may be a harder than average thread to follow, and you get called out and don't respond? That's a problem. The best defense to the FoS is to ignore any accusations and hope everyone forgets or gets caught up in some other bit. Alexina has played more games than most from what I've gathered, so I would suspect she is familiar with this strategy.

That would be my 2 cents there. I'm not 100% sold on Ilyon and Ciarelle's innocence, but at least they responded. 
  • @Macavity - Thanks!

@Toz - no editing or I will throw fries at you again.

@Trager - already posted my reasons for being quiet and honestly, who -has- said something useful in this game? If we go back over your posts, you bounced around from vote to vote in the first round before finally falling in like a good little sheep and voting a nolynch. Second day you voted off Aarbrok based on...? And you've posted nothing since except to try to point a little finger ever so quietly at me.

I've been sick for... almost two months now (which Toz and verify as he sat through lunch with me coughing my unicorns off). Sorry if my posts are a little scattered sounding.  Robitussin isn't really being my friend.
    Haven
  • I edited to add more information because double posts are the devil! Nothing was taken away. :(

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

• Toz said:
    I edited to add more information because double posts are the devil! Nothing was taken away. :(
    Still throwing fries at you
    Haven
  • You were going to do that anyway.

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

Periluna
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Demarcus, I can get behind you on all of those names. They have a small mark next to them in my notes too. Picking one of them, I'm going to do the unthinkable and start something up.

Vote Alexina

• DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Vote: Alexina
  • @Demarcus: That is perfectly understandable. Yet, with such a normal game. The only way I could get away if I was Varian. Which I assure you I am not, as throwing myself out there round one. I had just as much of a chance to get sniffed by Omei as did Moirean as we are both very vocal in mafia games. Now with that said. My plan was to get Severn to be vocal and protect him at all costs. On the bad side we lost both of our power roles back to back. You can keep your suspicion on me if you choose, but there is other fish to fry first.

UNVOTE: LIN
    VOTE: ALEXINA

• Hrm, let's try that, then.

VOTE: Alexina

well at least something is going on here.  I will jump on this as Alexina has a few marks on my list as well.  Hoping for a bad guy here!  **cross fingers**

VOTE: Alexina
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

• TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    I still believe we should take another look at Periluna, but hopefully we hit someone of importance with the lynch.

Vote: Alexina
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• Vote: Alexina

I was wrong last time, when I had the feeling the vote was off of silly reasons. So, going to just go along this time and see where that leaves things.

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz