LOVE

Comments

• AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Benedicto said:
    I'm so sorry. I logged on in my lunch hour at work through my phone and couldn't do anything. I ended up getting killed by Alex's new phase kill thing because my phone can't handle rapid lines of the game being sent! :(
    :(

It's not exactly new. I already killed you in Duiran once with garrotelock in the same manner. I was a bit surprised that you didn't mind paralyse me, since monks can do this even when off balance. O well, I bet you'll be coming to get some revenge. I've actually enjoyed our interaction and I hope I'll get a chance to talk to you more, even if enemies.
    Mastema
  • edited June 2013
    I love finding out about my family history and that I am directly related by blood to some famous ww2 actress called Greer Garson. Who was in her time in some big movies, such as Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice. Never heard of her until today when one of my overseas relatives said I had her smile and wit!
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
    LiancaMoirean
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Having an interview today for a new job!  Wish me luck!
    MastemaTeaniPerilunaLiancaAngweSolariaMoireanAryanneStathan
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Benedicto: You go get that job!

I'm making preparations for my trip to the UK. Excited? That doesn't even begin to describe what I'm feeling! I leave in a week, but my suitcase is basically packed already.

Most papers are printed, just need to contact the families of the teenagers I'll be in charge of during the trip, doublecheck the lists, print some more material for my lessons, pack the carry-on, make sure my apartment is clean before I leave, and make sure I haven't missed anything.
    *bounces*

MastemaMarienaAryanne
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    One of the teachers at my school asked me if I need anything else and I said, "Want to do an independent study in a Lit course?" and she just replies, "Sure, I used to teach World Lit."  We then spent the next ten minutes (that I was supposed to be working) talking about the details.
    AryanneRivas
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    I think I did well in the interview.  They're interviewing all week though so now I just have to wait to hear back! God I hope I get it!
    MastemaStathanXavinLiancaMoireanPeriluna
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    I had friends over and I was hella distracted, but @Akaryuterra and @Eleanor told me to hop onto IRC, so I did for a moment.

I was spammed out by messages wishing me happy birthday. SO SWEET YOU GUYS :<
    SolariaLiancaMoireanPeriluna
  • edited June 2013
    • Homemade panna cotta (for breakfast, even. -glee-)
    • My oldest daughter graduating middle school and moving on to high school and choosing to do an engineering tract.  \o/ 
    • Summer rain that falls down unexpectedly and violently for five minutes before the sky returns to a beautiful blue. 
    • My mom learning how to say no to people (other than me) for the first time in her life. 
    It's been a rough year, it's the little things that make it better.

imageimage
    SetneAryanneLiancaMoireanTeaniOrisae
  • Getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf for $5. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
    DevinAarbrok
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Midnight showing of Man of Steel here I come!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    CorlinRivasLianca
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I <3 my new character drawing, done by @Tolemy. Much appreciated! 

• Haven said:
    TELL ME HOW IT IS.
    Lianca

• Atrapoema said:
    Haven said:
    TELL ME HOW IT IS.
    NOBODY SAY A WORD UNTIL I'VE SEEN IT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

LinOrisaeLianca
  • A word until I've seen it.
    Xiuhcoatl
  • Rivas said:
    NOBODY SAY A WORD UNTIL I'VE SEEN IT.
    I hear Superman is in it.
  • edited June 2013
    OH EM GEE, SPOILER THAT UNICORNS.
  • If you ask nicely, the NSA might get rid of it for you.
  • NO ONE SPOILER MAN OF STEEL. I need something to do with my dad this weekend. kthxz
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Dumbledore dies.

Tyrai
  • Aarde said:
    Dumbledore dies.
    Snape did it. On page 606.

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Spoiler: Clark Kent is Superman.
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Hodor. 
    Arbre
  • Areka said:
    Hodor. 
    It is known.
  • Well, now that we're done playing phone tag with the moving company, they're finally delivering our stuff next week. THIS MAKES ME HAPPY, IT'S BEEN TOO LONG.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Having a talk with Sessizlik about Aetolian history makes me realize just how vast and complex our character's histories are. It's really a bit mindblowing to think of all the interactions and plots and stuff which have shaped our characters and I'm kinda sitting here going, "Wow," as I reflect back over all the stuff. It's great to step back every now and then and think about all the twists and turns. :)
    SessizlikPiperArbreAryanne
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Moirean said:
    Having a talk with Sessizlik about Aetolian history makes me realize just how vast and complex our character's histories are. It's really a bit mindblowing to think of all the interactions and plots and stuff which have shaped our characters and I'm kinda sitting here going, "Wow," as I reflect back over all the stuff. It's great to step back every now and then and think about all the twists and turns. :)
    I'm so glad you decided to want to have this talk. Listening to stories are Always fascinating and I especially love hearing stories about people who has really -been- there. I have absolutely loved our talk!
    Moirean
    There's nothing after the credits fyi.
    havenbanner2
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Lies. there are always sequels. You're currently playing in "Haven 2: Return of the Locke."
    I was talking about Man of Steel!
    havenbanner2
    Stathan