LOVE

Comments

• Speaking of signatures, I'm so used to @Lin's signatures that I'm just staring at yours Mephistoles trying to find out what part of it is, or should be moving.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Aryanne
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Ironically, it freaked me out so I changed it right before I read your post.
    Tok
  • Arbre said:
    Ironically, it freaked me out so I changed it right before I read your post.
    You ruined my original love, so here is another love.

I love Audrey Hepburn.  I especially love her in the movie 'Funny Face' which features Astaire, who I also love.  The movie does a hilarious job of skewering continental philosophers, so much so that I have a feeling that someone with a background in analytic philosophy just had to be involved in it.  Also, Fred Astaire is amazing, as he always was, and I love watching new people discovering his works, his talent, and the amazing art that he managed to make.  I wish the things he'd done on stage survived to this day too.
    AryannePerilunaLianca
  • To the new auction artifacts and their -amaaaazing- abilities. This was my reaction.

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah Meteor hitting everyone in the area. love it
  • edited May 2013
    And that's when meteors bacame more common than raindrops in Duiran.

Edit- Hopefully whoever gets that artie knows enough to Scent the area and watch for nublets.
    Teani
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    My face quickly joined forces with the palm of my hand when I read some of these artifacts.
  • My flatmate was curious if that ring that gives +1 to every stat is a stand-alone +1, or if it adds to pre-existing stat-boost artifacts.
    Moirean
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    This is NSFW because of butts.

Aarbrok
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Everything...yes! Now I cant stop singing...

Bubble butt...bubba bubbl..bubble butt...
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    I got to see 45 minutes of The Clock. Some of the most intriguing 45 minutes of my life. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • The view from our room at the Flamingo.
    TeaniBenedictoHavenDevinLiancaIllikaal
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods.

RAID RAID RAID

BEARD BEARD BEARD
    Alexina
  • Also Gunpoint is out soon. If you haven't tried it, the demo is out here.

Setne
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    edited May 2013
    Ezrax said:
    Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods.

RAID RAID RAID

BEARD BEARD BEARD
    Oh my god, this. Ivar the Boneless and the great Heathen Army will be awesomeness.

Incidentally, I've always wanted a blood eagle instant-kill for Aetolia. Would be so awesome for Carnifex.
    Teani
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Ooooooooh, that's f$%&'d up.
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Ezrax said:
    Also Gunpoint is out soon. If you haven't tried it, the demo is out here.

I started playing the demo. It's pretty fun though there are certain things I'm not a fan of, but otherwise a fun and funny game.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • So, Summer Steam Sale is coming and I have disposable income. Deary me.
    Aarbrok
    Arbre and @Rivas had a kid.  @Benedicto is Rivas' brother.  This makes Benedicto......

Uncle Ben.
    AarbrokSetneAngwePeriluna
  • Arbre said:
    Arbre and @Rivas had a kid.  @Benedicto is Rivas' brother.  This makes Benedicto......

Uncle Ben.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

EmelleArekaLinAarbrok
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!

Yes indeedy.
    EmelleCiarelleAarbrok
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    What, since when are they brothers? FFS, half of Aetolia is back to being related again.
    MastemaStathan
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    They've been brothers for IRL years!
    StathanRivas
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited May 2013
    *more excuses to bug Rivas* 

*muhahahah*

Edit: wait, so I'm back to being related to Arbre via banging. It's the circle of freaking life.
    Rivas
    Yeah, I sort of eyeballed the bloodlining system when I realized Arb was on a date with her brother-in-law's ex.
    MoireanRivas
  • Alexina said:
    Ezrax said:
    Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods.

RAID RAID RAID

BEARD BEARD BEARD
    Oh my god, this. Ivar the Boneless and the great Heathen Army will be awesomeness.

Incidentally, I've always wanted a blood eagle instant-kill for Aetolia. Would be so awesome for Carnifex.
    Well, liaisons are open...
    Oleis
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1OTWCd40bc

I've literally been listening to this song nonstop for 9 hours straight. I have a problem.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    CiarelleTeani
    @Xavin and @Elwyn bought me a sloth.
    [spoiler]
    [/spoiler]
    Is this the cutest sloth you've ever seen?  Quite possibly!  Help this fellow find a name!
    MoireanAarbrokCiarelleRivasEmelle
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    squee
    You need to sit him in a corner in your bedroom, so you can wish him a goodnight every night. He'll respond in kind.