• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    ...Kill it with fire!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Illidan said:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1OTWCd40bc

I've literally been listening to this song nonstop for 9 hours straight. I have a problem.
    I could do that too (as long as I don't have to see Bieber in background of that clip). The voice is amazing. So clear.

• So - I had to search for the Love thread. Not good.

ANYWAY!

I bought a male and female parakeet! They're adorable but won't stay still long enough for me to take a good picture. I'll get them though. Squeeeeee!

Also, my son was reading to them earlier. It was kinda cute.
    MoireanEmelleAryanneLianca
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    New computer.
    AryanneXiuhcoatlMoireanPerilunaDevinLianca

• Arbre said:
    New computer.
    Specs? I'm a computer nut. DXdiag is fine if you don't know the parts off the top of ya head, if you were going to comply in the first place. 
    Couldn't be bothered to clean this up any, @Xiuhcoatl.

[spoiler]
    Height 1 inches
    Width 14.9 inches
    Depth 9.9 inches
    Weight 5.3 pounds
    Processor Brand AMD
    Processor Platform AMD VISION A10 APU
    Processor AMD A10-Series (Also known as the CPU). The part of the computer that interprets and executes instructions. Think of it as the brain of the computer.
    Processor Speed 2.3GHz How fast a computer processor carries out instructions. In general, faster is better, but processor speeds across brands may not be equivalent (i.e., a 3.0GHz AMD processor may not be the same speed as a 3.0GHz Intel processor).
    Battery Type 6-cell lithium-ion
    Display Type High-definition widescreen LED-backlit with BrightView technology (1366 x 768) Technology used to display text and images on the screen. Computer monitors are available in 2 types: CRT (traditional tube displays) and LCD (flat-panel liquid crystal displays). Notebook computers, PDAs, mobile DVD players and other devices use LCD screens.
    Screen Size (Measured Diagonally) 15.6" Size of the screen, in inches, measured diagonally from corner to corner.
    System Memory (RAM) 6GB The memory a computer uses to run its operating system, applications and active data files. Greater amounts of RAM improve speed and enable more applications to run at once.
    Type of Memory (RAM) DDR3 SDRAM
    Computer Hard Drive Size 750GB Capacity for storing programs, photos, video, music and other electronic information. Hard drive capacities range from a few gigabytes to several hundred.
    Optical Drive DVD±RW/CD-RW
    Optical Drive Speeds Drive speeds not specified Fastest speeds at which the drive can write, rewrite and read data.
    Direct-Disc Labeling No
    Digital Media Reader or Slots Yes, digital media card reader
    Graphics AMD Radeon HD 7660G discrete-class Type of graphics (video) adapter (usually built into the motherboard), identified by manufacturer and model.
    Video Memory Up to 3053MB total available Manages display functions, including screen refresh rates, resolution and color. The more video memory a computer has, the better graphics and video will look.
    TV Tuner No Enables reception of TV programs.
    MPEG Yes A group of digital video formats created by the Motion Picture Experts Group (MPEG) to compress high-quality video into file sizes small enough to be transmitted over the Internet.
    Built-in Webcam Yes
    Modem None Device that allows a computer to send and receive information over telephone or cable lines.
    Networking Built-in 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector) Ability to connect to other devices on a network using Ethernet, Wi-Fi (wireless; 802.11), Bluetooth, etc.
    Wireless Networking Wireless-B+G+N
    Bluetooth-Enabled No
    S-Video Outputs None Connections that deliver separate color and black-and-white video signals through a single cable. S-video connections provide better picture quality than RF and composite video connections but not as good as component video, DVI and HDMI connections.
    Audio Beats Audio
    Speakers Internal
    PCMCIA Slots None Slots in notebook computers that accept credit-card-size upgrade cards. Type I is used mostly for memory, Type II for modem, fax and network cards, and Type III for hard drives.
    USB 2.0 Ports 3 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0 Ports that allow high-speed (up to 480 Mbps) data transfer between compatible devices.
    IEEE 1394 FireWire Ports None (Also known as FireWire, Apple Computer's trademarked name for IEEE 1394.) High-speed connection that supports data transfer rates of up to 400 Mbps or 800 Mbps (depending on port version).
    Parallel Ports None Older and relatively slower interface most commonly used to connect a PC to a printer.
    Game Ports None Jacks for connecting video game controllers.
    Laptop Weight Ultraportable (5.5 lbs. or less)
    Battery Life Not available
    Pointing Device Touchpad with multitouch gesture support and on/off button
    HDMI Output Yes
    Blu-ray Player No
    Operating System Platform Windows
    Operating System Windows 8 The master software that controls hardware functions and provides a platform on top of which any software applications will run. Commonly used systems include Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X for computers and Palm OS and Microsoft Windows Mobile for PDAs.
    Included Software CyberLink Power2Go, CyberLink PowerDVD and more
    ENERGY STAR Certified Yes ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
    Best Buy PC App No
    Graphics Chip AMD/ATI
    Product Depth 9.9"
    Backlit Keyboard Yes
    Drive Capacity 750GB
    Graphics Card AMD Radeon HD 7660G discrete-class
    UPC 887111932785
    [/spoiler]
    XiuhcoatlAryanneAarbrok
  • Thanks Arbre <3, BTW we have the same laptop, besides the ram. I have 8 gigs of ddr3 at 1600, , we're like sister or something. 
  • Pretty decent. You could get away with playing most modern games on low to middling settings with that machine (much like my own).
  • So, just made it into LA. Stopped by High Voltage Tattoo -- LA Ink, watch it! -- to get a shirt. Not only was I helped by Adrienne (SQUEE), but the shirt I chose was free today. Can't stop grinning at my luck.
    DevinValenaeAldricOrisaeHavenPeriluna
  • The guy forgot my soda with my order so we called down and reported what happened. When I got there, they gave me an extra soda. I really love when things, even little things, work out. :)

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    NolaEmelleHavenPeriluna
  • Illidan said:
    Damn you, I cried. That was fucking amazing.
  • My permadeath game is baaaaaack.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited June 2013
    Yes and I'm trying to play it and you are ignoring all my bumbling newb questions. TOOOOZZZ I AM STUCK IN A SEWER IN THE DARK AND IM TOO TIRED TO MOVE HALP PLZ GET OFF FORUMS AND FIX ME
  • edited June 2013
    Meskhenet said:
    Illidan said:
    Damn you, I cried. That was fucking amazing.
    Was wondering why the video was so long after the performance stopped, and then my friend pointed me out to this:
    editted For slightly better dual faces
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    We've been having one of our cats checked by a cardiologist regularly because he was born with a heart murmur, and one side of his heart has muscle thickening. They weren't sure if the thickening was because the muscle's working harder to fight the murmur, or if he has a rarer heart disease that would lead to lots of problems pretty early in his life. He was put on medicine six months ago, and we went in for a check up today. Since he started, they've noticed improvements, but today we found out that the thickening is starting to reverse itself. They're still going to keep an eye on things, but now we're optimistic that he doesn't have the disease and could live a normal, mostly healthy life.
    CorlinTeaniAardeLianca
  • So apparently the ear infection I thought I had... was non-existent. But now I got years worth of earwax (EW!) out of my ears, I can hear quite well now. And my ears no longer hurt.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    KerrynAngwe
  • imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    AoiveaeMoirean
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Samuel L Jackson can be a scary one, and he can pull off basically anything he wants and get away with it. Like this for example.

• IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Lanira helped me with cmud and OH MY GOODNESS, now I see why people use it. I was just grumping along, thinking it was horrendously worse than zmud, but now it WORKS and it's so faaaast. :D:D:D
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited June 2013
    Yay now you can stay in game when there are more than 4 people in a room :D.
    SetneMoireanLin
  • I saw this today and thought of Aetolia's forums.

Its a Unicorn hoodie!
    MoireanAryanne
    I would wear the unicorns out of that.
    IosyneNolaValenaeAryannePeriluna
  • edited June 2013
    I don't have anything in -particular- to be super excited and LOVEy about, but I've just been really happy in the last week or so.

May sucked and was stressful, April was kinda also really stressful, and I kept telling myself to hold out until June and everything would start clearing up. And, WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! I feel so much better and happier than I have in months. /relax

Thanks for everyone who's been willing to listen to me unicorn and whine and complain and vent at you about/for being stressed out for the last few months, it really helped relieve my anxiety. Now I can be happy again. WOOO!!

: D 

Xavin
    The following members of the Shamans are in the realm:
    Member         Rank                          Position       Class
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Arbre          Hand of the Praadi            Guildmaster    Shaman
    Macian         a Runecaller                  Secretary      Shaman
    Volmarion      of the Vintal Circle          Novice Aide    Shaman
    Mariena        a Weaver of Oaths             Secretary      Lycanthrope
    Solaria        a Weaver of Oaths             Secretary      Shaman
    Illidan        a Weaver of Oaths                            Shaman
    Kaeus          a Dedicant of the Great Oak                  Luminary
    Suri           Blooded                       Novice Aide    Shaman
    Aliod          a Shaman of the Heartwood                    Shaman
    Kallah         a Shaman of the Heartwood                    Lycanthrope
    Elwyn          a Shaman of the Heartwood                    Syssin
    Nell           a Disciple of the Heartwood                  Shaman
    Tyrai          a Disciple of the Heartwood                  Shaman
    Avalyn         a Disciple of the Heartwood                  Shaman
    Vystra         Unblooded                                    Shaman

That just makes me feel amazing.
    AardeRivasMastemaSolaria
  • Most likely said 1000 times already, and even though it's super childish, no you

Extracting a bunch of minor foci is always shortened to "tapping minors" makes me giggle every time. 

No you. 
    RivasMoirean