LOVE

Comments

• With some of the terrible news I got RL side, I am really glad for the community. Though I don't get to RP often with a lot of you. My need for RP only grows. I would love for something fun to come up to distract me.

As for love, I love that when I am down I always have someone that ends up making crappy days better.
    Some love for you that are always down to get down!
    @Inkh
    @Trikal
    @Ishin (Thank you for being here for me all the time, even if I want to super glue you under the bridge you dwell under.)
    @Eydis
    @Luas (Just because you make me laugh when you get owned by spiders. :P )
    @Teani
    And most of all Amarita, even though she's not on the forums, I think. She was the secondary go to when I found out the news of passings of potentially my birth father and paternal grandfather all in one night.
    TeaniLuas
  • Aww anytime. <3<3
    Istela
  • Much love and respect goes to The Carnifex for dealing with me IG. Special shout out to @Alathesia you make this game quite fun. A special shout outs to @Talonnb and @Tenshyo, and @Dhar for putting up with Ty's murder of Tobias multiple times even though it ends up with Ty being murdered. Thanks for the Great Rp.
    MadelaineDidi
  • edited April 2018
    Much love to those who have made these first few days of playing such a great time. @Meltas @Runk @Tybereus @Zenobia @Vorlus @Diancecht @Bloodloch

I look forward to (attempting) to find my RP voice.
    DidiTybereusZaila
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    So much love! I have been invited to visit one of my favorite authors during my summer cruise in the States. Almost made me squeal in front of my students! 

SilenaMadelaineSessizlik
  • So despite having a very busy week, I am super looking forward to the weekend and everyone who makes playing fun.
    I hate that I cant be around much until then, but in the times I have checked in/replenished shop/poked at everyone....it has seemed kinda slow around so I dont think I am missing too much. I am so happy for everyone in Enorian, and I thank you all for the fun times and much more to come.
    EowynSilenaLuasTybereus
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I really have little to no interest in sports, but this last weekend was full of sports for me! I started off with watching my bf's youngest daughter play a soccer game. They ended up in a tie and I am super proud of her! On Sunday, I want on a daytrip to see my niece, as a team captain, bring her team to GOLD in basketball. Words can't even describe how ridiculously proud I was of her that moment. And I ended the evening on Sunday with Sweden winning GOLD in hockey!

Maybe sports isn't all bad after all. :smiley:
    Kelliara
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    That mirror quest's reward. You know the quest. The one that gives you this weird toy top that never decays and if you PUSH either RED, GREEN, or BLUE, then you TURN it. It produces a colored light. And if you happen to DROP it before TURNing it. It behaves as a top!

I LOVE this thing. I play with it sometimes. IRL friends have joked about it being Axius' Fidget Spinner. I've threatened to smack these IRL friends. Then begrudgingly chuckled.
    Silena
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I just signed a contract to make 25 pictures for a childrens book. This is super exciting and my first official artist job! But you guys know what the best part is? The name of the book is "My Puppy Is A Werewolf"! I hope I can live up to the cuteness of that name.
    TeaniEowynKelliaraPazradymXeniaRum
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    The aetolia website is EXTREMELY MOBILE FRIENDLY. THIS IS AWESOME AND DESERVES THE CAPS.

Since my laptop died, I've been playing using my usb Keyboard hooked to my Xbox One and its Edge browset (shit works well. Go figure) and been using my phone for Discord and other pc functions I used to manage on my laptop. Sure my streams have suffered, but they have not stopped. Not while I have a working phone and Xbox One S. I'm thankful for thrm, and my friends who provide emotional and physical support in this time too. I've had my anxiety attack nosebleed and I am turning my eyes forward to keep charging ahead while I can.
    ZailaDidi
  • VyxsisVyxsis Vyxsis
    small thing, but i wanted to register my appreciation for the newsletter i just found in my inbox - it's my first time seeing one, as far as i recall. while it doesn't really contain any information i don't already have (since i'm everywhere), it feels like a nice, thoughtful thing to help keep people who aren't as plugged-in informed. linking to the forum was def a good move in that regard. so - cheers to whoever made that happen.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

PazradymTeaniLeana
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Thanks! I'm trying to resurrect them. It's really nice of you to make a comment, as it's outside my normal wheelhouse.
    VyxsisTeaniLeana
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    Now I wonder why I didn't get one... Hmm
    StineVyxsisAlathesia
  • RazmaelRazmael Administrator, Immortal
    Try doing CONFIG NEWSLETTER ON, will add you to the mailing list.
    Zaila
  • ElliotElliot Australia
    I've been having a lot of fun with god RP recently! Had a fun interaction with Slyphe when they made a little time for me after they were done with the main thing they popped up for, and it just really adds a highlight to the day when you get stuff like that.

I also have been feeling a lot of appreciation for the administration side of things recently, helping move things around to be more manageable for me even when it's evidently a tricky thing to do.

Thanks @Tiur and everyone else.
    ZailaOonagh
  • EowynEowyn Somewhere
    Love for whatever admin did that RP with me just now. Whoever you are, I love you. I mean, I love all the admin, but you rocked my heart. <3
    Oonagh
  • Started on an low carb high fat diet on monday, along with exercise of some sort every day (mostly walking, with some swimming tossed in). After three days, I've lost 2.3lbs/1kg. Now I just have to keep this up all summer and see where I end up!
    KodaZaila
  • Mimotesh said:

Started on an low carb high fat diet on monday, along with exercise of some sort every day (mostly walking, with some swimming tossed in). After three days, I've lost 2.3lbs/1kg. Now I just have to keep this up all summer and see where I end up!

Keep it up! Just don't forget too that there'll be stalls/plateaus, and that it's a lot faster in the beginning with speed that'll level out over time. Been doing the same since October 2017 and it's awesome, but consistency is key!
    MimoteshZaila
  • Koda said:

Keep it up! Just don't forget too that there'll be stalls/plateaus, and that it's a lot faster in the beginning with speed that'll level out over time. Been doing the same since October 2017 and it's awesome, but consistency is key!

I actually swam 2km today, which is the double from what I am used to. 1hour 20minutes of constant swimming. I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow! XD But yes, trying to be consistent both with food and workout and I am allowing myself to cheat once in a while. I don't want to feel like I can't have fun, so there will be beer and other things, though not as often as I used to treat myself (which was obviously too much or I wouldn't have to diet or work out). I expect quite a few plateaus, but I am feeling great and not gonna give up.

KodaDidiTeani
  • RumRum Enorian
    Enorian group fight webs <3

EowynDidiOonagh
  • Yay @Toz for being patient and answering basically any question I throw at him. Getting back into Aetolia has been slow-ish. My system's almost in a place where I can start helping, though! It's going a lot faster than I anticipated, at least. Have written more than a few thousand lines of code in the past few days (no errors in them at all as well! Definitely a first).

Best of all... It's a lot less spammy (whilst still being much more intuitive!) and a lot more responsive, despite having a greater 'load' than my previous system(s). Yay for optimisation.

Thanks to @Jory as well for his Sunder system, it's allowed me to not have to go around smacking people to get trigger lines for a lot of things.

Yay productivity.

• With a few bounding leaps, you use the terrain to your advantage as you launch yourself towards the sky.

Spying Tymas below, you drop down from your perch, sweeping your axes to deal him a rending blow.

You land upon Tymas with terrible force, the power of your weight behind your blades as they sink into his flesh. Parting him from throat to groin, blood paints your skin, its tang filling your senses with the frenzy of the hunt. Bone cracks as you wrench your blades free from the twitching mess you have left behind, his final breaths labored and sputtering as refuse, bile and blood well up from his ruptured organs.
    You have slain Tymas.

What a nasty and gross kill message.

I love it. Wayfarer's been a blast to learn, albeit annoying at some points. Thanks to @Zarni for coming around again to explain and simplify things a lot.

• I want to send loads and loads of love to the Sciomancers. This guild is so amazing and has been a blast for the two-ish weeks I've played. The requirements are interesting and fun and haven't felt like something I am forced to do, but something I've wanted to do.

@Teani, I haven't rp'ed much with you, yet, but you are a very leveled character and I love the way you emote. I hope I will get a chance to rp with you some more.
    @Kafein, you are the best mentor a magelet could ask for. You are always there when I have questions and to support me. You make sure I keep grounded and inspire me to work hard. Never change!
    @Aliviana, you always brighten my day. <3
    @Tekias, I always enjoy our talks at the Inner gates and hope we will have plenty more of those in the future!
    @Cardie, Grump. But I don't mind you. :P

I also want to throw some love at Spinesreach at large. I love this city and the people here. There is almost always someone there to talk to. A special shoutout, of course, to @Ensidia. Two-ish weeks in and we have a love-hate relationship. But I wouldn't want it any other way!

I can't forget to toss some appreciation to @Ipz. He has been a constant friendly face for Mims and it was rough seeing him leave Spinesreach.

I love the ongoing war. It's been so interesting and intense at times. So a big shout-out to @Toz and @Borscin for all the help at the mission board and showing me how things are done.

Finally, some massive love to the Admins, for everything they do to keep this game interesting and engaging for everyone. Thank you.
    TeaniTekiasZailaAliviana
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Sun. Dress. Season.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    EmirZailaMarienaHaven
  • EowynEowyn Somewhere
    Going back onto my super old Skype account and seeing so many names I've not spoken to in a while. Ah, the memories.
    TeaniZaila
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Illidan said:
    Sun. Dress. Season.
    So let's see you in yours! 

SaritaHavenIllikaal
  • Nononononononononononono
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    IllikaalTeani
  • NilsNils The Pools of Divinity
    After a 2.5 week training period and little assuredness of whether or not I would make enough money to pay my rent each month, I was offered a full-time position at my new job, in the area I wanted to be in (the Learning Center, where I'll teach people important life skills like counting money and folding towels). Yay.
    TozZailaTeaniXeniaVyxsisLuasDidi
  • EowynEowyn Somewhere
    The shrimp thing that @Teani cooks? AMAZING.
    TeaniAliviana