LOVE

Comments

• 1.) My landlord finally installed the medicine cabinet my mother gave me after her bf replaced hers. I'm grateful to have a mirror again I don't need to prop behind the faucet and knock over repeatedly.

2.) After three weeks and a day out (122 hrs), I finally went to work this past Tuesday. I'm in the middle of filing a FMLA claim, paperwork went out yesterday.

You prob all saw my griping early on with the ear infection and everything, but by the time it was over, I had gone through an ear infection, sinus infection, bronchitis, pneumonia, and then the ear stuff came back at the same time I caught strep throat from a kid at the dr's. I was on antibiotics TWICE.

3.) Work force put me in single-split in one of the dispatch lines, so I didn't have to do the customer service stuff besides checking if someone had coverage and setting up tows. So it was a much easier transition back than it could have been. I was happy because I kept going hoarse and ran through a box of teabags in three days with my thermos.

4.) Between mid-Oct to New year's eve, every 2 hrs OT worked gets an extra $2/hr bonus on top of OT pay.

5.) Bigwigs were here at work this week--the sups got us coffee and donuts tues morning, pizza Wednesday for lunch. I was told ahead of time not to wear my Halloween costume on Wed like I planned. So I didn't get to debut Poe for anyone who missed him last year, but I brought in my cauldron anyway to pass out candy since no one showed up on Halloween.

There were 600 pieces after I made it peanut-allergy safe. There were 570 pieces when I left for the night Wednesday. I came back to work the next day and my cauldron was across the room with 20 pieces left--Night shift struck again with the munchies.

6.) I found a box of cake mix in the back of my cabinet I had overlooked and made cookies for my team again tomorrow. They are always appreciative and most of them don't eat breakfast. They also make good guinea pigs.

I learned over several months that Strawberry cake/cookies are a hit, chocolate cookies are ok but brownies are better, don't bring anything with lemon. Bringing in a hot apple pie and pan of apple crisp one sat night for the night crew ( I was bored, apples needed cooking) got me an "I LOVE YOU!' and a "Marry me!" as I was walking out.

7.) Video game high school and the 4400 on Netflix. My friends set up a profile for me on their acct while I was sick.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    MoireanGhend
  • TozToz
    edited November 2014
    I don't wanna skirt the rules 'bout advertising for other games on the forums, but carving out a world is one of the biggest rushes I've had in awhile. I always claimed I would never do admin/leadership stuff, but this is loads of fun - though I'd be crushed if people hated the world I made, still totally worth it just because I can go get lost in my own creation Soon(tm).

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

GwenithEmelle
  • @Toz : Still waiting patiently! It's going to be a blast when you guys open.

Politics
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Half of a rage, but I decided I'm in loooooove with Heroes of the Storm. I seriously played like 10 matches at Blizzcon. This needs to go to beta noooooow.
    Ishin
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Love to the two people who've used my referral link for Lootcrate recently, whoever you are. I don't think you'll be disappointed in what is given, though not every item is for everybody, but the stuff is always good.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland

+--------------------------- CHANGELOG ENTRY #734 ----------------------------+
    | Entered by: Razmael Date: 2014/11/07 11:37:02 |
    +--------------------------------- CHANGE ------------------------------------+

The leader of an organization can now add entries to the EVENTS listing for their org. Check EVENTS HELP for syntax.

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AldricIshinSibattiAlissandraFaerah
  • Congratulations Periluna!

AryanneAlissandraIshinPeriluna
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    IS IT A BOY OR A GIRL
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Ishin said:

IS IT A BOY OR A GIRL

Only girls can have babies, Ishin. It's pretty safe to assume @Periluna is a girl...

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

AryanneMoireanArbreTeaniRiluoValenae
    Toz said:

Ishin said:

IS IT A BOY OR A GIRL

Only girls can have babies, Ishin. It's pretty safe to assume @Periluna is a girl...
    There are no girls on the internet >.>
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    TozTragerArbreRiluo
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Ishin said:

Toz said:

Ishin said:

IS IT A BOY OR A GIRL

There are no girls on the internet >.>

I thought I understood the birds and the bees...
    SetneIshinTeaniAryanne
  • I love "Drunk History".

Politics
    Periluna
  • edited November 2014
    I got a new phooone! My old phone was still functional, but 3 years old, starting to randomly shutoff or stall and stuck with an old android OS that wasn't compatible with some apps I wished to use.

The new phone is cheap, but had awesome reviews, come with a 25$/month unlimited everything plan (which is hard to find for a singleton) and since they are both google-loving phones, the new one automatically downloaded every app I had on the old one :D

ETA: OH! And I forgot to squee - what made this all possible! 600$ Quarterly bonus at work! (To me, this is a huge bonus)

MoireanIshinHavenXenia
  • Ishin said:
    IS IT A BOY OR A GIRL
    It's only the size of a bean right now? I'll let you know in about 20 weeks or so!
    Moirean
    Periluna said:

Ishin said:

IS IT A BOY OR A GIRL

It's only the size of a bean right now? I'll let you know in about 20 weeks or so!

COCKTEASE

(<3)
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    ElwynAmbivalencePeriluna
  • Maybe cocktease isn't they best phrase to use when talking about a fetus.......

Politics
    ElwynOleisPerilunaFaerahAryanne
  • Warlords of Draenor.

I'll be over there. For a while.

TrigruTragerHadrakValdus
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    My boyfriend is such a sweetheart. Every time he comes to pick me up whenever we go out, he always texts me with a message saying something along the lines of 'your carriage has arrived'. He also has the same love of food that I do, and we share a lot of recipes and cook meals for each other. We've also been watching movies that I probably wouldn't have given a second thought to otherwise.
    HavenTozIshinTragerKerrynGwenith
  • edited November 2014
    I love Epic Rap Battles of History so much. The latest video is fantastic.

EDIT: Obligatory has naughty words in it. But you knew that already. I hope.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    HavenMoirean
  • Was going to rant, and decided not to. Instead this is a total love + update!
    Found out my grandmother is perfectly healthy and only has a fracture in her spine. It's an improvement from what we had originally thought when she first went to the hospital.
    So the good news is she'll be okay! All is good in the world again! :D
    VidgetKerrynIshinAryanne
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    More love from me today! I bought my sister's birthday present today - a Perry the Platypus doll that makes noise when you squeeze it. Her birthday's not until Saturday, but she was sick today and looked miserable, so I gave her her present early. As soon as she saw it, she looked really happy and said 'He doesn't do much', and gave it a squeeze. I think I really made her day since she was cuddling it as soon as she went to bed. Being a big sister feels good sometimes. >w<
    ParkerMarienaIshinKaleigh
  • Making pancakes and bacon at eleven at night. I haven't had breakfast in a while and this is heaven.
    Ishin
  • I love that I spent an awesome evening catching up and hanging out with @Ninette the other day.

I also love that I was here at the same time as @Mireia for a change! I've missed you!
    HavenIshin
  • I am moving! In ten days! 2000 miles!

I am trying not to panic while just soaking in the fact that this is the last snow I will see for a good long while, and so many problems will be removed with my moving.

Is it the 29th yet?
    EmelleMoireanArekaTrigru
  • Today, I felt proud of myself in the first time in... forever. It sortof felt nice.

FaerahIshinMoireanEmelleTeaniAryanneSetneKaleigh
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I love surprise visits from friends I haven't seen in years, even if they're spent wandering around outside in 26 degree weather!
    FaerahIshinEmelleAryanne
  • New hat. Winter edition, same color as my last one. Eeee.

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

IshinNeithanEmelleMoirean
  • So Dragon Age: Inquisition is amazing. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

ArekaHavenNeithan