LOVE

Comments

• Hearing @Teani read aloud, "I got 99 problems but fancy tampons ain't one."
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    MoireanAarbrokTeaniEmelleMarienaIshin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland

TeaniAarbrokAldricEmelleMarienaNolaOleisArbreFaerah
  • //.0

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

MoireanAarbrok

AldricAarbrokTeaniEmelleMarienaNolaAryanne
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    On my way to New Jersey to do some mega Japanese grocery shopping. Yaaay.

Aarbrok
  • So you guys know, I've recently picked up a new job (my third currently). This means crunch on my time, but yay more money!

Though right now I'm only getting 3hr shifts to drive across town so we'll see how THAT works out.
    AarbrokHaven
  • I LOVE this promotion. By my calculations, it is the BEST return % on bonus credits evah! Because... 600 credit + specialness boots are pretty amazing. And Compendium pages!? And everything else is amazing.

I also love how I have no liquid disposable income right now, so I do not have the monies for 2000 credits. BUT, if I did, I'd totally buy 2000 credits. Just saying.
  • VolkaVolka Lurking behind the beakers....
    I couldn't decide where to put this, either here or the thankyou thread, but I figured I would stick it here, because I love all these things. (And that's why I'm also thanking people!)
    Love/Thanks to @konnorn for spending ALL night running around with me and letting me help him with the starstone thing. I'm sorry I wasn't more interactve, I was so sleepy! But it was super fun, and just what I needed to stay awake. :3

And to @Aarbrok, who's always good for a few minutes (or more) of RP and puts up with me just BARGING IN to hoplite hill, flailing sticks and spouting gibberish about undead flora. :P 

Love to @Eleanor, who does so much awesome stuff for the guild. (Srsly you guys, ya'll missin' out).

and @Moirean, for the same, but with the city. The events are awesome,and the interaction you offer (directly and indirectly) is fantastic. 

And of course, to Raz, Oleis, Trigru, all the Celani, (holy cow your job sounds difficult) and all the other gods/admin; Thanks so much for loving what you do, and giving us an awesome experience. 
    KonnornMoireanAryanneAarbrokElie
  • Thanks for all the help, @Volka. Even if I had to cheat in the end, it's Always more fun doing things like that with other people, than it is doing it all alone. :D

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    When you just have a scalding hot bath and like the HOTNESS is bone deep that your skin still feels so warm for a while out of it.
    IshinGwenithTeaniAryanneArbreMaiteNolaElie

So excited.

TrigruKeroc
  • We found a cold drink in the vending machine. One of the other crew members nudged it jokingly asking for another and another fell out. He did it again and about 15 rolled out.

Politics
    IshinHavenSolariaTeaniAryanneArbreAlissandraKonnornNola
  • TrigruTrigru the Bumberton's Delight
    Hadrak said:

So excited.

This looks amazingly good.
    Over the Garden Wall is one of the best shows I've ever seen. The entire team who worked on this is outstanding and number among some of my favorite people in the industry.

• OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Moirean said:
    Had a job interview today. Within an hour and a half after it ended, I got a call asking if I want the job and if so that they're going to cancel all their other interviews. Nailed it.
    Congratulations!
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    MoireanAarbrok
    A thank you to Aetolia, @Oleis and @Razmael in particular, for helping me get the job - being able to help out with building and testing in Aetolia during my job search was one factor they really liked, as it showed I was passionate about QA and software. Without Aet, I probably wouldn't have gotten the job!
    IshinAarbrokFaerahAlissandraCattyEmelleIlyonMarienaElie
  • Eeeeeeeeeeeee @Moirean

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

MoireanIshinAarbrokFaerahAldricMariena
  • Sending love to @Ilyon, @Ezalor, @Dexter for a fun wedding RP despite how trolly it was (Yes Ilyon I lost the RP log so your in luck)
    Also to @Zsadist, @Rashar, @Alexina for RP, Friendly talks IC or OOC (mostly clans). Been amazing for everything I've been having going on =)

And anyone in the Bloodloch web that listens to me complain =D
    IlyonAlexinaEzalor
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    This is how I picture Ironmaw interrogations will go. Starring Jensen Starion as Batman, Xenia as Commissioner Gordon, and Fred the Chairs Secretary as Wiggles the Clown.

HavenMoirean
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Jensen said:

This is how I picture Ironmaw interrogations will go. Starring Jensen Starion as Batman, Xenia as Commissioner Gordon, and Fred the Chairs Secretary as Wiggles the Clown.

That was amazing.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I <3 the Badman series
    Ishin
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Stupid Spinesreach being awesome and making me want to try and devote more time to playing.
    Also, if I hadn't been away, @Xenia wouldn't have coup'd my minister position away from me. That lush.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    MoireanIshin
  • Oh @Setne, it was always mine, I just left you in charge of it while I was away! <3

Moirean
    First day up here for blizCon super fun. Met a ton of guildies and played pool and ping pong and chilled with adult drinks. Met one of the blizzard directors in the elevator and chatted for a while. The door kept shutting and we kept stopping it to chat more. Was fun.
    Ishin
  • NalorNalor UK
    edited November 2014
    LOVEEE @Trigru (Think it was him/her).. He/She just made my day!!

Usage: KAI STRIKE [LEFT|RIGHT] [ARM|LEG]
    Cost: 21 Kai energy

Some reason I been using it at 61 Kai energy <<
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    TrigruElie
    I am late to work and I am VERY EXCITED FOR OVERWATCH.

IshinElieTarasMoirean
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA

...At some point after you hit that homerun and swim past the 50 meter line, intercepting the discus with your sword and landing me in a suplex that I start to wonder, "What the unicorns is this?,"

My answer, dear person, is awesome. This game sounds awesome and it is now my quest to make this a real thing. That is all.
  • Hadrak said:

I am late to work and I am VERY EXCITED FOR OVERWATCH.

Overwatch looks AMAZING! So excited for a new Blizzard IP after like sixteen years.

• @Kerryn. You fill the roll of E-Mom so well. When I make stupid decisions you're immediately on my back yelling at me, but in the opposite sense you're always there to lift me up and make me feel better when I need it. You rock, and you're simply wonderful. <3 to the nth degree.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    HavenParkerAryanne