LOVE

Comments

• Lead three tours through my School of Computing building today, attended a banquet for some high school females who are interested in computers and CS/IS/IT, and demo'd a digital forensics lab with our ~$5,000 tool kits. I love doing this kinda thing and I'm gonna miss it after I graduate. :(
    imageimage
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY WILL CRACK YOUR CRAB LEGS FOR YOU AT RED LOBSTER IF YOU ASK THEM TO?!?!! I WAS BEING SMARMY!
    EsperAarbrokAngwe
  • You, smarmy?
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    I love that the Shadow side Gods/admins are stepping in and smacking them around when they get out of line. It gives me good feels to see things that help my little lines in the sand get more defined.

Now if only we had a leetle moar divine squish on Spirit.
    DaingeanAryanne
  • edited February 2013
    More @Konnorn art! I'm seriously getting addicted, I think...

[spoiler]image
    (Sometimes the pictures won't show for everyone, so here's two links: right here and here [/spoiler]
    imageimage
    Lianca
    You know how adults spell things in front of little kids so they don't know what they're saying.  I taught my mother ASL fingerspelling.  We now use it in front of my grandmother, who has Alzheimer's.
  • meeting the inlaws ingame.

Inlaws IN-GAME.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Wanting to play.

Aetolia's Lore. The whole Vampire thing is just awesome.

Ahi hay Abhorash.

(Did I do it right? No idea if I did it right. Someone should tell me if I did it right.)
    It's "Ahi hay skullwhack!"
    LinFenrir
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    AarbrokDamonicus
  • Having an argument with someone you don't know over tells and having it result in a death threat.

Gods that was funny.
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    I really love how involved the admin are. Since I've come back we've had numerous awesome events like the battle with Grumagh and now we have Abhorash regularly waking and interacting with us. I've never felt so involved in an IRE game before in all my 10+ years of playing them. 

Lots of small stuff too like @Iosyne mob possessing her Lair mobs to interact with me even though I had no clue in what direction I was going with it and it kind of jumped all over the place with no real purpose, heh. I just wanted to RP with mobs :D.

You guys rock!
    Arbre
  • I'm so happy for you Kiyo!! Give her extra cuddles and kisses from me. 
    imageimage
  • I'm glad you got her back, but why would your dog run from you?

Have you been making her sit through Friends reruns again?
    HavenKiyotan
  • edited February 2013
    Congrats Kiyo, that's awesome.

Subject related, I'm glad/thankful my parents paid to have a trainer come for our two pups. They're both extremely responsive to calling their names, and both refuse to leave the house unless we give the okay. They'll sit in front of the open door whining, looking up at us with the cutest eyes ever, but until we give them permission they don't move.

I.. admittedly have no idea whatsoever what I'd do if either of them got out, especially with society's stigma with pit bulls. They're two of the most behaved, loving dogs I've seen in my life, but I wouldn't trust anybody to make sure they made it home safe just because of their appearances alone. 

I know this isn't the picture thread, but it's related.

^ My big, mean, aggressive, totally evil pit bulls.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    EmellePerilunaKiyotanDhar
    Teradrim golems are OP.

You bleed for 247 damage.
    A torrent of blood is unleashed as a Nazetu halberdier swings his halberd in an 
    enormous arc, the honed blade painting the ground red with your blood.
    You have been slain by a Nazetu halberdier.
    Experience Lost: 750000 [total: 11230229]
    The corpse of a Nazetu halberdier falls out of your inventory.
    The corpse of a Nazetu provost falls out of your inventory.
    The corpse of a Nazetu provost falls out of your inventory.
    The corpse of a Nazetu necromancer falls out of your inventory.
    The corpse of a bound shade falls out of your inventory.
    The corpse of a bound shade falls out of your inventory.
    The corpse of a Nazetu captain falls out of your inventory.
    The corpse of a Nazetu crossbowman falls out of your inventory.
    Everything goes dark.
    H|0 M|2106 E|103% W|91% X|37.434% () (_op_) eb [0%] - -3276 -960 
    Your consciousness slips away into slumber, as the Earth begins to reconstruct 
    your body.
    H|0 M|2106 E|103% W|91% X|37.434% () (_op_) eb [0%] - 
    KIDNEY balance returned!
    H|0 M|2106 E|103% W|91% X|37.434% () (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    Your body continues to reform as the Earth nurtures you.
    Experience Lost: 46875 [total: 11183354]
    H|0 M|2106 E|103% W|91% X|37.278% () (sopk) eb [0%] - 
    --You have slain a Nazetu halberdier.------------------------------------------
    H|0 M|2106 E|103% W|91% X|37.278% () (sopk) eb [0%] - 
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Fenrir said:
    I'm glad you got her back, but why would your dog run from you?

Have you been making her sit through Friends reruns again?
    She had been lost and alone for over 24 hours and was being cornered by a bunch of people she didn't know. She was terrified and her adrenaline was up and she was in Fight or Flight mode. I'm not surprised that she bit me--she was so scared, she didn't even know me until she'd calmed down later.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
  • I bet you're just a big ol' scary man.

Seriously though, glad she's safe. I'd die without my Molly.
    Kiyotan
  • @kiyotan: Very glad you got your dog back. I had JUST read you lost her.

I got my glasses today. After 10+ years of ignoring the problem, I've finally decided to upgrade to Full HD. Everything is so crisp.
    AarbrokTeaniKiyotanAngweAryanne
  • I love all the fun conversations and interactions I've had with Sarita. If it wasn't for her giving me a chance and roleplaying with me, I probably wouldn't be playing again and thus planning to invest so heavily into Aetolia in the future. So, thanks for that.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Kiyotan
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Love: Dat burn when you get yo azz back in da gym.

Also, this whole vegetarian business, ain't so bad.  Who would have thought I could keep meat up out my mouth.  I hope to have some epic before and after pics when this is all said and done.  Healthy times ahead.
    AngweTeani
  • edited February 2013
    Aldric said:
     My big, mean, aggressive, totally evil pit bulls.
    Does much of a stigma still exist? Generally speaking, I haven't heard much about pitbulls since the early 2000s. Maybe I just live under a rock. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Pit bulls are total sweethearts!
    HaydynAldricAarbrok
  • Valenae said:
    Aldric said:
     My big, mean, aggressive, totally evil pit bulls.
    Does much of a stigma still exist? Generally speaking, I haven't heard much about pitbulls since the early 2000s. Maybe I just live under a rock. 
    Unfortunately, yes. Just last summer I took the white one, Scooby (my 5 year-old sister named him, don't ask) to a local trail for a run. Some lady was gawking at him and bent over and started petting him, then asked what breed he was. When I responded that he was a pit bull, she kinda grimaced, pulled her hand back, and backed up pretty quick despite the dog just sitting there like a brick and enjoying the attention.

Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Aryanne
  • IEmelle, thanks for that video. I used to be Medusa to my 4th grade class. If it weren't for my two dogs, I wouldn't have made it through high school. Kids suck.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Emelle said:

Thanks for sharing. I encourage people to promote that post! :D
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Esper
  • I have a car! Going to pick it up Monday. So excited. 
    HavenEsper
  • I love this so much I nearly died from laughing. Not an exaggeration.

KonnornAldricArbreTeani