LOVE

Comments

• I can't like that enough. That was awesome!

• GOING TO GO PICK UP MY NEW(to me) CAR TODAY!

Just a little excited. Sorry. I'll post pics of it later. Cause. I'm excited.
    OrisaeAngweAryanne
  • I really kinda love the trend in the last yearish? of having Tekal be a sort of imperfect, rather flawed in-between point that transitions to Azudretheni. Tekals never really had a set precedent in terms of RP, and has always been a creative license type deal, but more and more lately this is starting to become the norm.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Piper
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs

Gloop! Gloop!

Roleplaying out a slime girl is a fun challenge, man. Loving the new turns of phrases that I have to use.

LinKiyotan
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Shlorp?
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Piper
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    After almost a year of looking through recipe books and baking blogs for the perfect vanilla cake recipe and testing out every single one, I've finally found one that meets all of the criteria I've been looking for.

Need to find a perfect chocolate cake recipe now, and learn how to decorate with buttercream frosting, and then I'll be super happy. >w<
  • 10 hours of Game of Thrones intro.

• Getting to talk to Austin Wintory. Eeee.
  • Had a nice long convo with my sister that started with an "I love you" text from me and a phone call from her asking, "What's wrong?"

All in all - I wish we did that more often to where the "I love you" texts were commonplace. 
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Week one of no meat, no soda, no processed foods complete.
    Not gonna lie, I feel pretty fantastic.
    EsperEzalorEmelleAngwe
  • Listening to my patient on the phone arguing with his doctor has got to be the most hilarious thing ever. 

"I need to come in for an appointment, my temperature is at 98.8"

I can almost hear the doctor screaming from back here "THAT'S NOT A TEMPERATURE."
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Dhar\Razmael for all the help as we got Enorian's guard layout under control and reclaiming of guards locked behind doors of players that are long gone. New Guard System, here we come!

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Being unemployed, I live on about $550 each month. Despite that, I've been able to donate $250 to a great cause in LESS than a month, thanks to selling pictures and dolls. It's such a wonderful, fullfilling feeling and with a little luck, I will be able to keep this up when expanding to sell other things as well. :)

TeaniHaydynMarienaPiper
  • Damnit Konnorn! That money could have gone on credits!
  • edited February 2013
    Why? I would much rather it went to something that actually means something, like medicine and food for animals in Thailand, as well as help funding an animal rescue center that my friend wants to build down there, to be of even better help. Credits? Psh. Nonsense.

Haydyn
  • WHOOSH.
    RivasPiperPeriluna
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA

Emelle said:
    I've been kind of having a rough time at work lately.  As a fresh graduate working my first job as the only librarian at a small technical college, I had been encountering a lot of difficulties over the last three months, but I had viewed everything as an exciting challenge.  Then, one day, the head of administration essentially told me that the library only mattered in her view because it's necessary for accreditation.  It felt really degrading to me, as a degreed professional who cares very deeply about the work that I do.  I haven't been able to get excited about much at work since.

But this week, I finally implemented one of the major changes I've been fighting for since I got here -- new web-based library catalog.  It's easy to use, looks pretty decent, and links to the (few) databases we provide.  So yesterday afternoon I sent an email with the link to the faculty informing them of the change, and have been getting some really positive and supportive responses from them.  One asked me to come into his class to do a demo, and another came up in person because she had no idea the library had so many books she could use for her classes.  As a result, I feel amazing about my job again.

tl;dr: Don't let the bastards get you down.  Keep doing what you do, because it -will- make a difference to someone.
    HavenEmelleLiancaDemarcus
  • I see an @Iosyne on QW.

Love that you are feeling better!
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    Calipso said:
    I see an @Iosyne on QW.

Love that you are feeling better!

Barely, but yes, thank you!
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I would add a further LOVE for the fact that Abhorash actually sat down to discuss the kinds of problems that had been seen before he said what the edicts were going to be. The vampire pregnancy thing came up specifically then, so I don't know if it was part of what was planned anyway or it got added in because of the talk, but I felt warm and fuzzy anyway. And a little bit vindicated in having been annoyed at it for so long.
    EzalorArbreAryanne
  • wait....wot..

No Bella Swan RP? damnit!

/sarcasm.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Abhorash mah boooooooi.
  • Oh thank god. No more pregnant vamps (or they will be SHUNNED)

Yay!

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited March 2013
    Meyvitch said:

Oh thank god. No more pregnant vamps (or they will be SHUNNED)

Yay!

Oh they'll be more than just shunned. Ask Macavity! :D 

Macavity's skin and muscles begin to bulge abnormally, and he shudders in agony. Mere moments later, the pressure within his body exceeds its limit and a loud 'pop' precedes the splattering of his blood as his husk explodes into several chunks, leaving him naught but a wispy mist. 
    Macavity has been slain by misadventure. 

Macavity has exploded in a spray of blood and gore by the command of Abhorash. 

Macavity has been slain by Abhorash. 

He means business this time!
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Dhar and whatever other gods helped. Great event. Was fun and one of the first times I can remember Enorian getting to go on the offensive.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Lianca
  • I love the Daru, and I've missed all of you who are coming out of the woodwork and back into action. Makes it feel just as awesome and welcoming as it used to. 
    DaingeanAlycena