LOVE

Comments

• IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Aithene said:
    My excitement is bubbling over everywhere. My love is for my closest friends who just finished their first professional music recording to release their EP.

I've watched their journey from the start and this is just a great achievement for them. I am so, SO proud.

You can take a look at it here!

I'm going to go cry in a corner now.
    I absolutely love the song. Even though, I personally felt like the chorus could have done without the screaming (mostly because you can barely understand a word he's saying.) A nice harmony would have been killer, at least, that's what I think. Still though, I'll be downloading it onto my phone >.>
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount

Osmond said:
    I was at Fred Meyers today, and I happened to go by the little book section and something on the end shelf caught my eye.  I go up and I look at what it is and it's a new(ish?) Stephen King book, so I'm like shit yeah, buying!  I get it home and after a second look at the cover its a FREAKING DARK TOWER BOOK!!! My dreams have come true and I can die a happy man, Stephen King made another dark tower book. 

(It's called The Wind Through the Key Hole for any other Dark Tower fans.)
    It's almost a year old and, frankly, not that satisfying.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden

Illidan said:
    Aithene said:
    My excitement is bubbling over everywhere. My love is for my closest friends who just finished their first professional music recording to release their EP.

I absolutely love the song. Even though, I personally felt like the chorus could have done without the screaming (mostly because you can barely understand a word he's saying.) A nice harmony would have been killer, at least, that's what I think. Still though, I'll be downloading it onto my phone >.>
    I agree. The song could do without the growling (probably because that's not my preference). I would have loved a second, (perhaps even a third) harmony in there instead. Still, not too bad. :)

• I love Buckethead.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • edited March 2013

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

HaydynPerilunaPiper
  • Good RP and a relaxing night followed by playing cards and cussing people out. Awesome, awesome night.
    Valenae
  • edited March 2013
    Valenae said:
    Netflix has four whole seasons of Battlestar Galactica. ^.^ 
    Am on Season 3, Episode 7 since this was mentioned. First time watching the series also.

EDIT: I can't draw, or paint. But I can sure appreciate art. I just watched a full episode of a Bob Ross painting I found on youtube and it amazed me. Maybe I can learn to paint/draw afterall...

PiperMarienaHavenAarbrokNola
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Happy little trees! ^^ I love Bob Ross and watch him whenever a rerun comes on our local cable channels.

FenrirAngweAarbrok
  • I know right? This guy is actually pretty funny. All the little things he says, and it doesn't matter if it sounds a little silly sometimes.

Stuff is so pretty. :(
    AarbrokHaven
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Bahahahaha! That painting was awesome. I also love how he kept saying, "We need the dark in here to show the light." Sounds like inspiration for an RP arc to me.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Haydyn
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair

FenrirHaydynNolaPiperValenaeEmelleMariena
  • Bob Ross is inspiration to all. 
    Piper
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I don't know where to put this but man is this just pure gold:

Genius really.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    HaydynRivasAmaraIllikaalEmellePiperHadoryu
  • I heart all at once being excited and yet terrified of making mistakes. Sarita so scary! Must. Not. Screw. Up.

:<
  • I finished Persona 4. I think I got the not-good ending. It was depressing.
  • Love that sleepy block of time before you either (A) catch your second wind and you're good to go OR (B) begin telling everyone that you love them. Even perfect strangers...

Oh. Only me? ....Damn it
    imageimage
    KerrynEsperKiyotanNola
  • edited March 2013
    I heart all at once being excited and yet terrified of making mistakes. Sarita so scary! Must. Not. Screw. Up.

:<
    Running with your mistakes is half the fun.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I am loving the irony going on right now.
    Periluna
  • I love that someone purchased my 200 dollar auction worth of Magic the Gathering cards on Ebay. Mmmm. Credits.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Malok said:
    I love that someone purchased my 200 dollar auction worth of Magic the Gathering cards on Ebay. Mmmm. Credits.
    You know, I had a pretty insane collection of like 3000+ Yugioh cards that I could have easily gotten a couple hundred bucks for. too bad when I finally decided to give it up at 17, I tossed them into the fireplace one by one on a particularly boring winter >.>
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • Illidan said:
    Malok said:
    I love that someone purchased my 200 dollar auction worth of Magic the Gathering cards on Ebay. Mmmm. Credits.
    You know, I had a pretty insane collection of like 3000+ Yugioh cards that I could have easily gotten a couple hundred bucks for. too bad when I finally decided to give it up at 17, I tossed them into the fireplace one by one on a particularly boring winter >.>
    Yeah. I like getting a bit back on my investment. Said auction was just for 4 cards, that happen to be from the 1 set they were in like 6-7 years ago. Back then, I got them for 8 dollars a piece, and after Ebay's cut, I just made about 45 dollars a piece off of them. Seemed legit to me. I'm going to wait and get rid of some more stuff and then buy a bunch of credits all at once, so it may be awhile.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Alistaire said:
    Got a new job that is within like...two minutes, walking, from my house.

Walked in, got an application. Filled it out, the manager comes over and reads it. "The owner will be here in like ten minutes, can you wait?" Of course, I can. Five minutes later, I'm hired and start on Wednesday. Huzzah.
    Niiiiiice. Got the exact same setup here. I feel sorry for those poor bastards who have to drive 20 minutes to their workplace.
    edited March 2013
    First target to ever point the rapier of Duelist at breaks the game. Guess who it was. 
    KiyotanMoirean
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Haydyn said:
    Love that sleepy block of time before you either (A) catch your second wind and you're good to go OR (B) begin telling everyone that you love them. Even perfect strangers...

Oh. Only me? ....Damn it
    I am totally there right now.

Also I love you.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Haydyn
    Lin said:
    Alistaire said:
    Got a new job that is within like...two minutes, walking, from my house.

Walked in, got an application. Filled it out, the manager comes over and reads it. "The owner will be here in like ten minutes, can you wait?" Of course, I can. Five minutes later, I'm hired and start on Wednesday. Huzzah.
    Niiiiiice. Got the exact same setup here. I feel sorry for those poor bastards who have to drive 20 minutes to their workplace.
    I have to drive 40 for mine >.> But that'll be changing soon!
    Haydyn
  • Once had a job that took me an hour and a half to get there and another hour and a half to get back.

Sucked entire bags of unicorns.
    Periluna
    Tell me about it dude. I'm running 90 bucks a week in gas 0_0 and my car is fuel efficient!

Also, every time I sit and stare at @Lin's sig, i see those two dancing creatures as the beginning of a a Harlem shake. Look at them, they're even keeping tempo. 
    Lin
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    Massive LOVE to Razmael for helping to recover a little bit of Sentaari history. It was a very small thing, but the guild really appreciated you taking the time to find it for us. Thank you!

ValenaeKonnornHaydynAngweTeani