LOVE

Comments

• KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    A friend of mine with whom I had lost contact entirely for several months, causing stress and worry and two gray hairs, returned today. Relief doesn't begin to describe.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Haydyn
  • That the Niners lost. Now everyone in the bay area can shut the eff up, and I don't have to see 49 EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE. But I can't lie. Trader Joes was giving free bags of kettle corn to anyone with Niner apparel. I borrowed a friends Jersey and got mine ^_^
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    That the Niners lost and the Ravens won.

WUWU PURPLE AND BLACK. GO RAVENS.
  • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LeftFielder

more or less my modus operandi not gonna lie
  • Currently, I can't get enough of the song Inner Ninja by Classified. It always seems to put me in a good mood. 

ALSO, that this is my last week of for for the next month, 
    AND this time next week, I'll be soaking in the sunshine.. ahhh I'm already there in my head. hehe
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    When I was about nineteen, I was in one of those really awkward tense moments (I don't even remember what about) with one of my friends.  It's silent for about ten seconds, and a third girl goes, "so I hear the McRib is back."  Now hearing commercials saying "the McRib is back at McDonald's!" gets me excited.
    IosyneHaydynAlycena
  • Arbre said:
    When I was about nineteen, I was in one of those really awkward tense moments (I don't even remember what about) with one of my friends.  It's silent for about ten seconds, and a third girl goes, "so I hear the McRib is back."  Now hearing commercials saying "the McRib is back at McDonald's!" gets me excited.
    I'm stealing this as a tension breaker... 
    imageimage
    Ghetz
  • So I've loved this song for forever. And I've come to love the english version too.

Haydyn
  • I love all the interactions I've had with various players such as Sarita, Milvushina, Macavity, and Ezrax since I've came back. I also love that when I get home from work tonight, I'm going to finish bashing to 80. Only 43% to go!
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    ValenaeGhetzOrisaeMilvushinaEzrax
  • This should be clean. And if its not - suck it up, nancy. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

HavenLinAarbrok
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Valenae said:
    This should be clean. And if its not - suck it up, nancy. 
    xD My boys and I used to rap that all day erry day!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Valenae
  • Despite everything going on (or not going on) in my life at the moment, I am feeling strangly at ease with myself. Haven't felt like this in a long time.

HavenHaydynAngwe
  • edited February 2013
    Haven said:
    xD My boys and I used to rap that all day erry day!
    We play this during prep time in debate. It gets us jazzed up for the round. lol My partner and my coach are both from the Bronx and are huuuuge hip hop lovers that's how I'm getting more and more turned onto it. Though my roommate in the shelter used to blast different songs when she was doing homework and that's what first perked my interest. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Not gonna lie, I hate Lil Wayne but I love this song.
    Valenae
    Lin said:
    I think he's overrated but he does spit out some heavy hitters every so often.
    havenbanner2
    LinValenae
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Frenzied - AN ELDER LAVA DAEMON
    Damage done: 170, blunt.
    An Elder lava daemon draws in heat from the lava to replenish itself.
    The final blow proves too much for an Elder lava daemon, who expires, pitifully.
    You have slain an Elder lava daemon.
    Experience Gained: 2641 (Bashing) [total: 1711059]
    Balance Used: 3.50 seconds
    Alistaire
  • Lin said:
    The uncensored version is much better. 

Haven
    Valenae said:
    Lin said:
    The uncensored version is much better. 
    Just about everything is better dirty. :D
    havenbanner2
    ValenaeHaydyn
  • Ezalor said:
    Foul, unrepeatable words boom across the firmament as the curse of Ivoln, the Earthen Lord settles upon the Teradrim.

HELP TERADRIM

[GUILD LEADERS]
             Imperator of the Earth: Infin
                      Divine Patron: (nobody)
            Guardian of the Pillars: Kaeus, Macavity, Kiershu, and Paithan
             Keeper of the Awakened: Paithan

[CURRENTLY IN THE REALM]
                       Novice aides: (nobody)
        Able to inguild and promote: (nobody)

Oh damn. I hope some serious shit is about to go down.
    Oh lawdy. Looks like Ivoln's home. And he's [censored].

AmaraOrisaeArbre
  • The feeling of crushing the hopes and dreams of several highschool students.

Well....maybe not that extreme. But torching the games they've saved in their network folders. Snrk.

• edited February 2013

Xavin, you're one of those people >:(
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • I love Dwarf Appreciation Month.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

OrisaeAngweDharAldricArbreLinPiper
  • edited February 2013

Lin
  • That today is a SNOW DAY! Haven't had one since I was a kid. Only this time my day off consists of packing and doing laundry other than playing in the snow. 

Either way! It's awesome! :D
    Piper
  • edited February 2013
    Love for you people stuck in the snow. My boys up at Drum keep sending me stuff like this...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/y1WkHb0OToY

ETA: Simple html works, but no embed?
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

I'm lol'ing so hard right now.

http://www.aetolia.com/the-winner-of-the-brawl

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

AgesIrea
  • I think im loling at the fact that so many people are losing to meltas.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • phew does anyone else here smell all this ego?
    EzalorRho