LOVE

Comments

• AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    Just signed up for The Elder Scrolls: Online beta!

EBONHEART PACT!
    Angwe
  • I'm taking a Logic class to fill out the last few credits that I need for this semester. I adore this professor and am actually kinda sad that the class is online because I could listen to the man talk for hours and not get bored. 

AND I'm loving the fact that this 100 level course is so ridiculously easy compared to my other four 400 level courses.
    imageimage

• "To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Haven
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. Ugh, so addicting.
  • So much love to Iosyne.  You're so creepily awesome, your emotes are great, and the concept is sweet. Your descriptions, lair, and all that stuff are creepy and cringeworthy as hell, but it only serves to make it all the better. Please don't ever quit or change.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Lin
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I was just introduced to the World of Minecraft.  Elwyn and I stayed up half the night filling an island with so many mushroom cows that we crashed the server (Xavin's computer).  Oh my god.  This game.
    AmaraHaydyn
  • Got a 96 on the math test. Aw yiss.

My only grumble is that the only reason it wasn't a 100 is because I missed the very last problem because I forget which direction you shift decimal positions when multiplying them. ><
    AmaraHavenAlycenaErzsebet
  •  resurgence party in the heartwood. Is awesome. So many emotes!

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    LinAngwe
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. Ugh, so addicting.
    It's so good. D:
    Milvushina
  • Getting as far as I can for now on my wax carving for silver casting in jewelry 2. 

I'm doing a lotus flower and planning on having a gem set in the center (just waiting on them to arrive so I can carve appropriately).

Started on a second one at the encouragement of my professor. 

I got to play with india ink today in Two Dimension Design, I know its messy and it stains everything it touches, but I still LOVE IT. We brought in a number of objects to dip in and make pattern prints on bristol. I used a feather, some bubblewrap (YISS), two different beads, a marble, ribbon - which I now have patterned onto my palm- and I tried foil and chain but neither worked, sadly. Its not fun unless you get it everywhere. 
    LiancaAlycenaAmara
  • India ink is one of my FAVORITE things to use. I can't tell you how many sketchbooks I've filled up with gloriously black, blobby pictures. :D

I'm on a prismacolor marker kick right now, personally.
    LinNola
    Ansnom and I will have been married for 5 years come March 29th.  We're taking a vacation for it - we've never actually taken a vacation together, truthfully.  We've started planning in hopes of spending Thursday through Sunday of that week in New Orleans.  It's my spring break from school, and he's already been approved for the time off.
    SaritaLiancaXavinRivasHaydynPerilunaValenaeOrisae
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    After a week of freezing to death, Colorado is an absolutely random 69 degrees Fahrenheit. Yaaaaaay. :D
  • 15 Days until my big Vacay trip! I'm so nervous because I've never been off of this continent, but also so excited to see and experience a completely different culture! 
  • Leaving for my vacation in 4 weeks - so excited. It's only a few days and we're only going 5 hours away, but still. It's a break from work and a chance for us to just relax.
    HavenAlycena
  • I love Kerryn. Can't love on her enough for what she did. She is one of the best american friends a poor swede could ask for.

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    A couple things I love:

1. The show Scrubs - randomly decided to rewatch the series. It's such a feel good show!
    2. The Voice 2.0 thread - is it just me or did Aetolia get a whole lot better?
    3. Aetolia - Been gradually getting back into the swing of things!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    HaydynAngweAmaraLianca
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Decided to introduce my mother to Firefly, so we're watching the season together. Eleven years later, Out of Gas still hits me right in the feels. 
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    AlistaireDemarcusIrea
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    what the ff-- eleven years--

/bug time is broken fix plz.

Lin
  • [url]

Brilliant. It makes me grin like an idiot just thinking about this.
  • edited January 2013
    I'm kind of loving watching Bollywood films lately, esp my newest favorite Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. :D

I love this scene/song.

• SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion

Life has kind of taken an unexpected but wonderful turn lately.

Many of you know that, obviously, I haven't been playing for awhile save dropping in every so often.

Well, some pretty dramatic and wonderful events have taken place over the last few weeks with a resounding event this weekend. First, I've been able to take comfort and solace in my piano playing lately to the point where I've considered selling my guitars to prioritize and master my piano playing and to save up for a grand piano. Second, I received word from my new job today. I'll be starting in the next month or two once all the paperwork is completed as a federal employee making around 87k a year with benefits and potential for raises down the road. On the subject of piano, I also received a letter from an artist who I hold in incredibly  high regard (he was actually the one who got me interested in learning in the first place) and he sent me a book of sheet music as a gift with some pretty insightful advice both for piano and life. Given that Yanni is still a musical virtuoso to this day, it's a pretty big deal to me and I was pretty thrilled. I've also come out of my shell a bit more as a musician and been willing to share my art with family and friends, all of which has been pretty well received. Lastly, the Ravens are going to the Super Bowl! I've got a pretty eventful weekend with an an outing on Saturday with a close friend and a Super Bowl party to go to on Sunday. Life is good.

ValenaePerilunaOrisaeNolaLiancaArbreHaydynDemarcusAngwe
  • @Luna! Luna has -really- made my -whole- morning -so- much better. I will never hate Mondays again :)
    Orisae
  • Lives in Bay Area. Hates forty whiners.

GO RAVENS!
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    EzalorAngwe
  • Amara said:
    @Luna! Luna has -really- made my -whole- morning -so- much better. I will never hate Mondays again :)
    Do you mean Winter Storm Luna?
    IllikaalAmara
    My Grandmother got approved for Medicaid for the nursing home, and it is giving back-pay.
    ElwynZunMastemaValenaeAldricKiyotanXavin

Best thing since Tunak Tunak Tun.
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Just got placed. Or I suppose more appropriately worded, promoted. No longer a trainee and have my first permanent assignment along with a nifty little pay raise. Still studying for the GRE so I can keep my options open as higher education is a personal goal/dream of mine with a very high level of importance. I'm not sure WHERE I'd rather have to move to besides Des Moines, but I can think of just about everywhere else that I would NOT want to move to. So, things seem to be going alright! Just need to see about getting my vacation approved for IronCon so my wife doesn't have to go alone!
    HavenPeriluna
    edited January 2013
    I like the fact that mods' names are a golden color so that when I have to use my mod powers IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I'VE GONE SUPER SAIYAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Lin