LOVE

Comments

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I was originally gonna be a green mod, but then someone else used yellow and I was like YELLOW FOR LYFE.
    Lin
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    :|
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    oh hey are the mods showing off what's up
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    Sit down.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Pwnt.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

ValenaeHavenAngweEzalor
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    The yellow kinda sucks to read on the mobile site, though...
    Valenae

<11147/8918h 8768/7015m 32400e 29400w <eb> <csdb>> <100|97|100|41.40%>

This is fun.

"If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Saved like 250USD by going to a local tire place and swaping out my spare tire, one new tire and a used one instead of buying all new tires from the dealership. Passed inspection!
    ValenaePeriluna
  • So, after I got my new job I had to switch my insurance from commute to commercial. Not only that but I figured roadside assistance was a good investment given my previous automobile troubles. When I called the representative told me the price would go up by $60.00. I asked her if she could transfer me to someone who could help out and after everything was said done I'm paying $3.00 more than before and that's AFTER the surcharge and I get roadside assistance, $300,000 per accident, $100,000 bodily injury compared to before when I carried $100,000 per accident, $25,000 per bodily injury. Hell yeah! ^.^ That and with my new job I'm going up $2.00 more per hour which is pretty damn sweet soooo yeah, its been a good day. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

OrisaePerilunaHaydynLiancaHaven
  • edited January 2013
    I think I'm addicted:

Note: Yes, I bought all three at the same time. No, I will not drink them all at the same time as well.
    imageimage
    RivasAarbrok
  • I just set foot in a record store for the first time today with my patient. THIS IS AWESOME
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    LIFESAVER SCREWDRIVERS.
    AmaraAngwe
  • I'm a bit late to the party, but I just finished Far Cry 3.

..Oh my god. So good.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • Work has just quietened down and it's fantastic timing for the in-game draaaaaaaama.
    Xavin
  • Ciarelle said:
    Work has just quietened down and it's fantastic timing for the in-game draaaaaaaama.
    Hey, one of those things that you posted to the guild about happened much later than I thought it would so there's that!

Ciarelle
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited February 2013

Not only was the video awesome, but the chick reminded me of @Nola and all the weird noises she makes. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    CiarelleHaydynHavenNolaOrisae
  • Eeeeeeeee! New cat and she's so adorable! Pictures to come when she gets done exploring the house.
    CiarelleHaydyn
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    This is too adorable for words. 
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
  • @Xavin - yeah, there is, but the way the rest of this is unfolding? I'm a mix of horrified, amused and excited, and kind of transfixed.
  • edited February 2013
    Maybe I should make a cooking youtube with aetolia-themed baked goods. (If I'm convinced enough to do so.)

I'll probably break more than she does. >> I laughed so hard.

AldricHaydynHaven
  • Nola said:
    Maybe I should make a cooking youtube with aetolia-themed baked goods. 
    ..Yes. All the yes in the world.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    OrisaeHaydyn

2013/02/03 04:34:33 - The Research Society of Delve has granted the city 41307 gold sovereigns for successful completion of its quota. New wares will be available from your Society representative upon the next shipment.
    2013/02/03 04:34:33 - The Research Society of Delve has issued a new QUOTA for your city. There is no time limit for this quota.
    2013/02/03 04:34:49 - The Research Society of Delve has granted the city 39682 gold sovereigns for successful completion of its quota. New wares will be available from your Society representative upon the next shipment.
    2013/02/03 04:34:49 - The Research Society of Delve has issued a new QUOTA for your city. There is no time limit for this quota.

(The Front Line): You say, "Mist Totals for the last 2 Quotas: Alistaire: 27, Areka: 402, Daingean: 47, Dato: 165, Iana: 89, Lianca: 24, Daskalos: 3013."

KerrynOrisaeDemarcus
  • The internet.  Much love to the internet.
  • @Orisae, You did the best step right there coming out with it. It is a pain, and hard to deal with but can be dealt with. Well done girl. Proud of you.

Orisae
  • @Orisae:

That was very strong of you. Be proud of yourself that you took that step. Having people know will make it more difficult to hide what you are doing and you will be able to move forward.

Orisae
  • edited February 2013

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Proud o' you, girl.
    Orisae
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Follow her lead, you.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    LinOrisae
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited February 2013
    Illidan said:
    Lives in Bay Area. Hates forty whiners. GO RAVENS!

Yay! Should have been the Falcons in the Superbowl :(. Bird bowl > Harbaughl.