Here you go, Serrice:

1. SOUL THIRST
    2. SOUL SPINSLASH XENTIO CURARE
    3. SOUL ERODE
    4. SOUL SPINSLASH XENTIO CURARE
    5. SOUL ERODE
    6. RAZE
    7. SOUL ERODE
    8. IF HAVEOTHERCLASS=1 CLASS SWITCH INDORANI else THROW COMPUTER OUT WINDOW.
    IshinAryanneSlypheRiluo
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    I think xentio kalmia might be a better option, giving you marginally increased asthma up time.

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Maybe, with the paresis change. The idea really is just to stop people from shielding, and paralysis every round helped with that. I tend to switch to epteth or epseth when (if) I get around 80ish soul.
  • Paresis still stops shield.
    Well then, I stand by my uber-offense.
    Setne
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Not even remotely Aetolia related but.... Just got out of my annual performance review. Looks like I might be promoted, won't know until tomorrow when we discuss salary, but the President mentioned it may occur based on how the review went, which it went very well!!!
    MoireanIshinSolariaAryanneDemarcusFurtumEmelle
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    edited June 2014
    http://www.deadline.com/2014/06/jack-coleman-set-for-heroes-reborn-miniseries-nbc/
    Hopefully they don't f things up and go back to season 1 roots.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    RivasPeriluna
  • AuresaeAuresae Minneapolis
    If there was a HOLY UNICORNING UNICORN thread, I would be posting there instead. There was a bad storm going on outside, but I wasn't paying much attention to it... until thunder sounded so loudly that my husband and I nearly jumped out of our skins. The dim apartment became bright for just a moment from the light the vertical blinds couldn't block out. NATURALLY we immediately ran outside to see what happened (you know, the safe thing to do). A tree in the courtyard had been hit - large strips of wood sliced off like splinters in several places. I don't believe it's killed the tree nor ruined its structural integrity but man... holy poop.
    AryanneXavin
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    @Auresae yeah the weather has been ridiculous here, the hail was nuts, and then the flooding...ugh Maddening thread was good for that one, cause its ridiculous. Perhaps you are in the Northwest as well then, though I imagine there are storms other places too.
    Aryanne
  • Moirean said:
    Here you go, Serrice: 1. SOUL THIRST 2. SOUL SPINSLASH XENTIO CURARE 3. SOUL ERODE 4. SOUL SPINSLASH XENTIO CURARE 5. SOUL ERODE 6. RAZE 7. SOUL ERODE 8. IF HAVEOTHERCLASS=1 CLASS SWITCH INDORANI else THROW COMPUTER OUT WINDOW.
    For me it's : 1. SOUL SPINSLASH XENTIO CURARE 2. SOUL SPINSLASH XENTIO CURARE 3. SOUL SPINSLASH XENTIO CURARE 4. SOUL SPINSLASH XENTIO CURARE 5. SOUL SPINSLASH XENTIO CURARE 6. SOUL SPINSLASH XENTIO CURARE 7. SOUL SPINSLASH XENTIO CURARE 8. SOUL SPINSLASH XENTIO CURARE 9. SOUL SPINSLASH XENTIO CURARE 10. SOUL SPINSLASH XENTIO CURARE 11. SOUL SPINSLASH XENTIO CURARE 12. SOUL SPINSLASH XENTIO CURARE *yay soul is at 80 I have enough soul now* 13. SOUL ERODE 14. RAZE oh, I lost all that soul. *Try not to rageqq. Tiny tear rolls down cheek *
    SampAarbrokRiluo

• I'm far too excited for these movies.
    DamonicusMarienaNola
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    edited June 2014
    I've never understood why Carnifex don't at least go for a vlock, I mean... you can build up all that speed. Seems like the obvious thing to do.

Edit: Especially if shielding is such a big concern. Basic vlock+broken arms= no more shield.
  • LimLim
    edited June 2014
    Angwe said:

I've never understood why Carnifex don't at least go for a vlock, I mean... you can build up all that speed. Seems like the obvious thing to do.

Edit: Especially if shielding is such a big concern. Basic vlock+broken arms= no more shield.

I think trying it out is the best way to fully understand. Maybe make an alt or play with the arena mod that lets you try different classes?

Shielding isn't actually the big concern. It is one of the easier ways to convey the point/make fun of the class. You can substitute 'shielding' with anything that breaks the near uninterrupted auto-bash consistency that is required. So this includes breaking an arm, using lethargy, using paralysis, using clumsiness, walking out the room, shielding, rebounding, etc.

Hmm.. Just to give a rough idea of what it's like. Imagine you need to slash someone 12 times in a row just to begin to overcome their curing balances. This is just beginning to overcome their balances, not omg-pwned-in-two-rounds speed yet. This takes about 25 seconds. During that time, they are free to hinder you, shield and leave the room.

Next, for every round that you miss, you lose the speed that requires 3 rounds to build up. So if you skip two rounds chasing your enemy, or razing them, you have to hit them 6 more times in a row.

So while you're right that at peak speeds, a Carnifex can hit slashes of ~1.5s, it is, at present, a bit unrealistic it is to get to that stage. Getting those 12 consecutive hits is already a feat, and generally achievable against people who don't know Carnifex, or don't know what they're doing in general and aren't mounting any offence in that time.
    TeaniMoireanSheirosiaAngweAshmerToz
  • They grow up so fast... *1 tear*

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

SlypheMoireanJensenIlyonSolariaBraeAshmer
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Can Carni track the affs their hounds give?
  • Angwe said:

Can Carni track the affs their hounds give?

Nope! Not afaik. And it only has a 33% chance to proc.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• edited June 2014
    Whenever @Iosyne posts something I get spider themed songs going through my head.

Edit: In case it's not clear, I like that.
  • Not enough likes @Aarbrok‌. That's unicornsing amazing.
    AarbrokJamiStathanTeani
  • No shit, pass me some of that mold please.
    Woke up today in my own bed, in a cuddle puddle with my boyfriend and my kitty. Nice to be home. :)
    IosyneJensenMinaraelTeaniIshinDemarcusMarienaPiper
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Bars are fantastic places to write. 700 words and counting, baby!

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

IshinOmei
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    Better than a Starbucks.
    AshmerIshinRivas
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Shopping for clothing, its a hate because it costs money, but i just bought some pretty freaking dapper outfits. (Dapper is such an old lady term...lol)
    IshinMoireanStathan
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Dyed my hair a nice cherry cola color. It's good to be a quasi-redhead again. ^-^
    HavenMoireanOmeiStathanTeaniArekaAarbrok
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Obviously these last two posts need accompanying pictures.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    MoireanAryanneTeaniEmelle
    And then head swap them. Can we head swap them? Can this become an Aet thing? Headswaps for everyone! This sounds hilariously amusing to me right now, but I'm also on chalice/mint and have been poking virtual lizards with a virtual swordstick for 6 hours under the guise of entertainment.
    AryannePiperElie
  • Aarbrok said:

(Dapper is such an old lady term...lol)

But can you be -this- dapper?

PiperAuresaeAryanneArekaStathanEmelle