LOVE

Comments

• IngramIngram Alaska
    @Emelle
    Awesome job! I'm really happy for you

I have power again. Evidently the dear homeowner had a wee lapse. 

AryanneEmelleIshinAshmer
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I love having straight hair. Hearing y'all talk about how "easy" it is when you have to spray and scrunch and all this stuff... It's an impressive day if I even -brush- my hair.
    AryanneIshin
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I knew something was different about the forums. We finally have a PREVIEW button. This I love. The little things.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    IshinJaslineSetne
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Arbre said:

I love having straight hair. Hearing y'all talk about how "easy" it is when you have to spray and scrunch and all this stuff... It's an impressive day if I even -brush- my hair.

Mine curls on its own once it starts getting about an inch to an inch and a half long. My girlfriend loves it when I let it get that long, but it usually only happens in the winter 'cause nobody likes a cold grape. That and it makes my head look even bigger than it already is, lol. I don't even do anything to mine either, same as you. I wash it, and it might get a little finger-attention if it's falling into my eyes, but otherwise...I don't brush or comb it, I just let it go buck wild :D
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited May 2014
    Haven said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I knew something was different about the forums. We finally have a PREVIEW button. This I love. The little things.

But now the expandy box is even wonkier? :/
    Ishin
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Whistling "Hey There Delilah" at work when really I'm whistling "Hey There Cthulhu."

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

PiperArekaIshinAryanneSlyphe
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn

You carefully insert a simplistic vox iterator into Seasone the Industrious.

Er, I put my what into where?
    HavenNolaIshinAryanneAngwe
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    If you summon one of the great old ones, an elder god, or awaken Cthulhu, then I will boycott serenity
    Ashmer
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    MUDLET R'LYEH

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• Almost done with exams - one today and the last one (post-poned one) on Monday - which was my biggest exam so I have more time to study the 20 pages per 4 chapters of solely concentrated power point material (it is far too much, but I just need to make a decent grade better than my lowest exam to bring my grade from an 89 to an A). My room is clean. IT IS CLEAN. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS I HAD THE ENERGY AND MOTIVATION.

I'm so happy with this. I also got paid today so that's always nice. The only unfortunate bit is after today I work three days straight so you won't be seeing me much until after that last final. But then I shall drink of the sweetness that is Freedom.
    Ishin
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    First giftbag.... a girdle of fortitude.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Volka
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Mmmm drumstick.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

I want to forever refer to Dask as "the Colonel"
    OleisPiperEmelleAryanneArbre
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    edited May 2014
    Daskalos will now be known as Colonel Daskalos Qefin.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    DaskalosJensenSetneAshmerCiarellePiperEmelleAryanne
    Oleis said:

Can you really be mad at Daskalos for getting a free artifact? That's like giving Colonel Sanders a drumstick.

lol not mad at him bro, it was meant in a joking way. Should have stuck in a :P or something
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • It's 88 and beautiful on a day I don't have to be at work.

It's finally potato salad and homemade lemonade season.

My mister will be living here next week, which means no more split households, no more driving 40 minutes to and from work so I can be with him part of the week, and a lot more time to accomplish other goals than spending time with my man. Like working out and writing again.

Also my kid discovered roller derby and I can think of no better hobby for an angsty teenage girl.
    imageimage
    Piper
    <3 Raz for the free giftbags and listening to the player base to change the promotion!
    TozAryanneTeani
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Thank you to the @Admin team for their hard work with liaisons and for the above statement, listening to the players about the giftbags.

You are awesome and you know it!

KerrynJasline
  • KaleighKaleigh The Inn
    Got my hair cut last night, show up into work and one girl sees it right away, causing -everyone- in the office to turn and look at me. I get really uncomfortable when there's a large group of people staring at me, so I hid behind my computer screen and said stop looking at me.
    A few minutes later, another girl walks in, stops and stares at me to say "Aww, you look like a barbie doll" then walked away.
    love/rage/what? Love the style, but seriously.. huh? It's not that different people!

• Etrian Odyssey + Persona = Persona Q: Shadows of the Labyrinth. Praise you based gods of Atlus and praise you for it having a US release this fall.
    Maybe I'm showing my age, but I really love this movie. It's so awesome in so many ways that I just can't explain it. I hope I'm not the only one to have watched it. It's called Barry Gordy's The Last Dragon.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089461/
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    PerilunaRivas
    I was born in 88
    Aryanne
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Jensen said:

I was born in 88

Same age as one of my brothers.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited May 2014

Kinky!!

6030(100%)|4756(100%)|0|100%|100%|99%|96.6%|R:94] [HMsdb eb] (+15w)
    You take a knockoff vox iterator from a heavy iron-link giftbag.
    [6030(100%)|4756(100%)|0|100%|100%|99%|96.6%|R:94] [HMsdb eb]
    You carefully insert a knockoff vox iterator into Elegnem, the tribal shaman
    [6030(100%)|4756(100%)|0|100%|100%|99%|96.6%|R:94] [HMsdb eb]

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

SetneBenedicto
  • TrigruTrigru the Bumberton's Delight
    Knockoff is my favorite!
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    People sellin' me giftbags ingame, especially Lim you darling person. I can't afford a giftbag addiction with realmoney, but credits for giftbags is making me a very happy Elea. Also love to upstairs for changing them so they work this way!

PiperLimAreka