LOVE

Comments

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life

Getting the preliminary manual distribution package set up for Serenity. Blood, sweat, tears, and innumerable moments of wtf y u no compile later...

That's not even to mention the four or five announcements of OKAY. WE'RE READY. No wait... damn it, Windows!

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

EmelleIshin
  • Meyvitch said:
    Lin, I have a friend in NH who has hidden shelves behind a 5 digit security lock in his garage. I honestly thought she had store shelves like a speakeasy. I would totally have shopped there. :P
    I would totally do that. 

... now I wish my family still had our store. 
    imageimage
  • Slowly working on some progs for characters throughout Albedos that you guys will hopefully see soon. My week has been a perpetual hell, but it's nice finally getting some small work done.
    AshmerLimIshin
  • Financially weathering crazy cell phone bill created by my teen binge watching House -and- a crazy extravagent vacation weekend and still being able to pay bills, buy food, get gas, and buy goodies. -mind blown-

Also, my company sponsoring really cool volunteer projects like the one I'll be doing in the wee morning tomorrow at a local organization that really deserves/needs the love. 
    imageimage
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage

Muffin Mage Sessizlik Quintus

I finally have my proper title. :D

TeaniMinarael
  • I want that .gif in signature form D:

• edited April 2014

Sometimes I feel just like this. Mostly hunting Tiyen.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Aryanne
    An ominous rumbling through the earth precedes the abrupt rise of a towering monolith of wispy
    shadow into the skies above, as the Malevolent emerges from Her lair.

Riluo
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    Aw, shucks.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Azbael says, "This is very cool. You all have unique RP styles."

I love when new players first get into RP here in Aetolia. It's always fun to see their enthusiasm.
    EmelleIshinTeaniPiperAryanneArbreSlypheLim
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    I went to watch "The Raid 2" last night and wow. What a film. The fight scenes in it are some of the most intense and brilliantly choreographed I've ever seen. I didn't realize I'd been holding my breath for nigh on ten minutes at one point until the scene ended and there was a nervous spate of laughter from the cinema audience and I heaved a huge sigh. So amazing.
    IshinSeir
  • I got my first ever jury summons, I'm all excited : D

And, conveniently, it's scheduled for IMMEDIATELY after our super-crazy-busy work seasons ends!

WOO!

Ashmer
  • I can't tell if you're kidding or not, but I legitimately love jury duty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

Aryanne
  • I'm totally being sincere, I'm super excited! I probably won't get called or whatever, but I've never even had a summons before! : D

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I really don't think it's fair for me to be on a jury since I'm a hologram.
    Riluo
  • Yesterday, later in evening I got a call in from a guy needing a tow truck. Apparently, his wife was at a grocery store and they discovered a kitten got in the engine. Naturally, I'm all OMG, is it ok!? He's telling me it probably didn't survive (that's what I'm afraid of). I was hesitant to set up a tow because who REALLY wants to tow a car with a dead cat in the engine?

I made the guy call his wife while I had him on the ph, to see if it was possible to remove the kitten. Turns out animal control already came and freed the cat from the car while his wife waited for him to call back. Cat was alive and at the vet when he got ahold of her. Tow? NO PROBLEM MISTER.

:)

That in my opinion is right up there with the 1800 horse-drawn hearse we got a call in on a couple November's ago. It was "fully loaded."

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Aryanne
  • ...Do want.

RiluoJaslinePeriluna

Then you can put a sticker on the back that says

MY OTHER BOAT IS A PIRATE VESSEL

SlypheTeaniJensenIshin
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited May 2014
    I love @Trigru. You know why!
    Trigru
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Love my new haircut, and the color! Pictures will come in the near future!

• SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    edited April 2014
    Winter Soldier spoilers for anyone who still hasn't seen it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zUUNQyvMrJ0

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • Jensen said:
    Love my new boat :D

What design is that? It looks a bit sparkman & stephens but the cabin looks wrong.

I am really envious. I'm not allowed until after the house, would you believe it?
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    @irruel she's a ranger 28'. And get a house boat!!!
  • Jensen said:
    @irruel she's a ranger 28'. And get a house boat!!!
    I already tried that one. Newp.
    I also took her to see an enormous 44' cat at the boat show last year, but after saying how incredible it was, she still refused to consider living aboard. I mean, it actually had a three seater lounge chair in it.

I'll get there though, just need to work a bit harder I spose.
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    If I lived in an area where climate allowed 24/7 sailing I'd totes buy a huge boat and live on it.
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Good news, parents' cats are not infected, still waiting on second blood test from Percy for what stage he's in. 
    TrigruAryanneEmelleSerrice