Thank you!

Comments

• So. This is long overdue. Since returning to Aetolia, I have A LOT of people to thank:

@Rivas - I could write a lot about a lot of things that I am thankful for with Riv. But, in short, to save a novel or one HUGE post, Riv has had a major impact on Aith and where she's at. I have loved watching their relationship develop. Thank you. Don't ever vanish on me!

@Arbre - You nudged, and poked, and nudged some more, prompting Aith to go lightie. Properly. BIG STEP but, I have so much love and many thank you's for it. I've loved watching the two continue to grow closer, even after ALL THESE YEARS.

@Kerryn - Ever the supportive daughter who gives nothing but love. Aithene adores her daughter to no end and I hope to see so many more interactions where they can just continue to be. Thank you.

@Auresae - Aure as a Goddess reminded Aith she could be so much more. Thank you for the bits of RP and faith.

@Rashar - I dunno what happened, but our little RP bits turned into longer ones and then a really nice, aggravating (in an endearing way) bond between Aithene and Rashar. It's fun and brings about giggles. Thank you.

@Serrice - Serrice has been a loyal friend of Aithene's for a VERY, VERY long time now. Though the interactions can be few and far between (Mostly because Aith runs around like a madwoman talking to people) They always make me smile because of the Fox's quirky antics. Thank you.

@Mariena - Mari is an adorable, quirky, strange, beautiful bundle of joy that is a delight in Aith's little life. Thank you. I love their interactions. More please.

The Luminaries - @Kallah @Plato @Phendegwen @Roux @Aryanne and just everyone. You got love in the LOVE thread. But. Thank you. Thank you for being supportive and helpful and just down-right awesome. There is so much RP getting thrown around now, I'm having a hard time keeping up and it's great. Also, thank you for the patience while I fiddled with stuff. I am looking forward to so much more RP and direction and fun with ALL of you.

Enorian - Ah, the city folk are just all lending to the great atmosphere Enorian has going at the moment. It's becoming more and more inclusive. Thank you, kind citizens. (This includes the usual banter on FrontLine.)

The Daru - @Tenshyo @Nola @Jami @Drahkuna I'll be honest. I wasn't sure where our first bit of RP was gonna go, but it turned out AWESOME because of everyone's involvement. I am VERY excited for more!

@Xenia - Opposite sides and all, but that little interaction we had in Spinesreach over a relic piece was refreshing. Thank you.

@Aisling - Helping me with my designs and being an overall gem. You know why. Much appreciation goes to you.

'kay. My post is getting long, now. Thank you to anyone who stops to say hello, or have a little bit of RP with Aithene. I appreciate it to no end and it helps her continue to develop on an interesting path.

RasharMarienaMalokKerrynXeniaSilenaNolaHavenTenshyo
  • @Aithene You're welcome! Thank you for being flat out, across the board awesome.

Thank you, @Isande for being amazing. I highly doubt a character could ask for a better daughter. I also appreciate the deeper side of the conversations we get into. You know the one I'm talking about. Felt good to get it off my chest.

@Areka the RP the other night, to me, was very much appreciated it. I honestly wasn't expecting Areka to reach out to Tens for things. It was very refreshing.

@Jami I know Tens says it enough, but seriously. Thank you. I very much enjoy the banter between the two (and our own!).

IsandeSilenaAryanneArekaEydis
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    I want to thank @Ingram for being @Ingram. You're just great, buddy.
    DidiErant
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Ingram said:
    I want to thank @Ingram for being @Ingram. You're just great, buddy.
    I dunno why but that made me lol. Miss ya buddy!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    DidiErzsebetEmelleIngramFaerah
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    imu2 @Haven <3
    HavenEmelleFaerah
  • @Rashar @Trager @Areka @Aithene

You guys have always been awesome, but getting to witness it firsthand again has been fantastic. Much love to you guys, you're phenomenal roleplayers, and you've made even the frustrating moments the past week or so a joy.

@Rosdes @Isande

Two diamonds in the rough that I've never roleplayed with or ever met, but were fantastic finds. You both are also a blast to interact with, and I'm looking forward to more opportunities to see how our RP interactions unfold. Keep on keeping on you two.

@The rest of the Fellership clan

Y'all make me laugh. Thanks for that.

@Didi

Because you're freaking Didi. You're great for helping to deescalate the chest-puffing-grr-angry that sometimes shows itself in Fellership with your quirkiness and quips, and just generally a force to put a smile on anybody's face.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    DidiAarbrokIsandeEmelle
  • edited June 2015
    I have to write this...

Thank you.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, Syssin. When I gave up on you guys, and Aetolia, you really pulled through and made things worthwhile again. I have *never* had more fun playing Aetolia than I have over this past month or two, and I owe that to each one of you. <3 Keep being awesome.
    AryanneAarbrokIsandeIshinHavenEydis
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Aarbrok has some intentions in game on a city-wide level for you and the Syssin I will discuss once things settle down - but for OOC love, I wish to tell the Syssin and this is something I have said to others...I am absolutely impressed, and I have griped just as much as the next man about the Syssin over the years, but what I see now is really what I always felt the Syssin were to represent...its wonderful, and I am so happy to see the group of folks interacting and really embodying Syssin culture.

From @Ishin reclaiming his wartime leadership, to @Fezzix and @Aniko stepping up in the interim, we have newer younger ones like @Kanivara relentlessly scouting and giving information, and I am sorry if I miss names, the activity is great and you should be proud.

@Faerah - Keep it up, keep their morale high. I dont see any fluctuation in the direction you are all heading towards and it is refreshing.
  • I'd like to thank everyone in the little circle of friends I have on Skype for always keeping me interested in Aetolia, even when I keep wanting to run away from it. So thanks to @Catty, @Callidora, @Akirash, @Mariena, @Yveria, @Asaraii, @Malachai, @Lycia.

I'd also like to thank a few of the Admin who while I'm sure they hate putting up with me sometimes, I really appreciate their help and patience, such as @Dristin, @Oleis, @Keroc, and @Silena.

I'd also like to thank some of the other people who I interact with on occasion that make the game worthwhile to me. Like @Didi, @Ishin, @Yettave, @Neoma, @Zenobia, and many others.

I've met about four or five people from this game this year so far, and I intend to make it even more by the end of the year.

Sometimes I get a little down about the state of Aetolia, and get sad that I sometimes drift into the inactivity/afkishness that everyone else seems to as well, but with the people I care about, it makes it all worth it and always inspires me to go out into the game and do something productive.

Thank you!
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    IshinDidiNeoma
  • Thank you @cariv, you helped me a ton.
    I mean, you know, an amount.

• KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    Huge thank you to @Sarkis, @Haydyn and @Kaleigh for helping get the Black Flagon on its feet again.

Also thank you to everyone that showed up for the re-opening! I truly appreciate it!

@Aarbrok, @Urial, @Rivas, @Tamah, @Zoglin, and @Zenobia

AarbrokKaleigh
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I said it IC but I will say it here too, looks wonderful and am glad to see it back open.

I am holding you to that chat over some tea @Kerryn <3

And...nice work @Sarkis on the tour and everything, it was good seeing you again!
    Kerryn
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Just wanted to drop off some appreciation for Enorian, especially @Isande, @Tamah, @Aithene, @Yeras, @Rivas, @Camile, @Jami, @Urial, @Rashar, @Tenshyo, @Konai and @Valingar.

Ya'll really rallied with the Blood Hunt and I am so proud and appreciative of the effort you put in, as well as with leylines and generally being solid citymates as we develop the city with this rebuild. I am glad to be playing with you.
    EmelleIshinKerrynIsandeTenshyoAithene
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I was like hey why am I not on this list then I was like oh ENORIAN. Boo.
    Isande
  • edited August 2015
    I just wanted to show some <3 for my awesome guild! @Ishin, @Fezzix, @Vess, @Trikal, @Corvo, @Zarni, @Olethea, @Ingram, @Kanivara, @Sollace, @Inkh, and all of the other Syssin - you make the guild fun and great to be a part of. :)

@Faerah, being a GM isn't easy and is often thankless, yet you do it with grace and class. It's really easy to get caught up in the daily stuff and overlook just how much you do for the guild. Every time you log in, roll up your sleeves, and do everything you can - even through bouts of inactivity. You make everyone feel engaged and included. Thank you for everything that you do. <3

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    IshinFaerahAryanneIngramSollace
  • Big thank you to whoever it was that was around to mobpossess while I was walking through Huanazedha for the first time. (Yes, I seriously had no clue it was a thing until today.) Managed to get Mel fully engaged in the conversation, in spite of me knowing full well that I'd fail that particular Persuasion check. Oh, well. Maybe next time! :D
    Avatar courtesy of Eleanor. Thank you!
    ~~

~~
    Always interested in knowing how I'm doing!
  • Just wanted to give @Xenia some public thanks for taking the time to help me figure out what I want to do starting again in Aetolia.
    Xenia
  • Thanks @Iselle, for being awesome, active, and a fresh perspective on things in Bloodloch. It's really frustrating sometimes that people are stuck in their niches and don't ever reach out to get more involved. Every interaction with Iselle has been entertaining and leads off to more for future RP. I love it! :)
    IselleMalok
  • I don't know who you were, random player, but if you're here to see, that was excellently fun and motivating, thank you!

• Thanks to @Asaraii for being a fantastic roleplayer and for putting up with Goruk's poor social etiquette and speech impediment. <3
    AsaraiiIshinHaven
  • Yay! <3 More plz!!
    GorukIshinHaven
  • It's long past time I throw out a big thanks to everyone in Spinesreach.

To name you all would take far far far too long, so I'll simplify by saying an enormous thank you to everyone involved in the city (you God types included). All of you, from novice up to the oldest citizens help make the city a thing that I love.

So thank you all.

Please keep being amazing!
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    XeniaAarbrokIshin
  • I know I've been scarce recently, sleeping a lot under the effects of heavy antibiotics and painkiller while waiting on a root canal that won't happen for weeks. I'm trying to regain my balance between game and RL again though, and I wanted to say I'm deeply appreciative of all the wonderful people that I have become acquainted with over my time in the game thus far. Even some of the most brief little interactions I've had have been satisfying and I just want to say thanks to all the good folks I've had the pleasure of roleplaying with. Here's some names that come to mind right away, though not a complete list by far. (The credit to some of these people is long overdue, the interactions remembered nonetheless.)

@Areka, @Aisling, @Tenshyo, @Mariposa, @Phendegwen, @Yeras, @Camile, @Urial, @Rashar, @Aldric, @Aishia, @Yero, @Serrice, @Mirila, @Aulin, @Grawthorg, @Wyndio, @Mileta, @Seventh, @Xenia, @Kanivara, @Eofi, @Kelliara, @Akirash, @Zenobia, @Aarbrok, @Volka, @Kheese, @Malok, and others I'm sure I'll think of after I've posted. Y'all are great.
    (Web): You say, "I know there's something I'm forgetting.."
    (Web): Sevaan says, "You forgot to border the letter with macaroni art?"
    ArekaAarbrokRasharAldricTenshyoXeniaIshinEmelleVolka
  • Thanksss to:

@Sarita, for this interview/tour/history lesson! Outside of it being just a delight to RP, it's giving me a lot of context and backstory. And I'm really digging how you incorporate the environment into the story.

@Callidora, for being such a patient and involved mentor! Honestly don't know how you do it - having so many jobs and roles but still always checking in with me and making sure my questions are answered. And also thanks for pushing me to be, well, more pushy.

@Asaraii - already gushed over you in the LOVE thread, but I find every exchange with you interesting and hilarious, even if it's in a few tells. And that's kind of amazing.

And everyone in Bahir'an, for fielding my million questions and also indulging my silly contest (sorry).
    SaritaAsaraii
  • I want to thank @Xenia for being a real class act. Seriously. When we decided to run with the RP we were given in a more direct manner, I knew that it would put you in a difficult situation... And just... You - as a player - have just been so graceful and patient. Even if our characters are definitely not seeing eye-to-eye right now, you're just... Amazing. <3
    AryanneEmelleRasharRevaAarbrokTeaniOleis
  • This does not make me happy. :( But I am happy for @Oleis, I GUESS.

I will second Areka here. You're a saint just for dealing with -me- a few times, and I suspect I wasn't your only headache.

Sincerely, thanks.