Thank you!

Comments

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Zsadist - You're welcome buddy. Glad I could help :)
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Zsadist
  • So... so much positive attitude coming from @Zsadist. I don't know how to handle this, this is so... new.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    DraimanIshinAryanne
  • Guy kills me a couple of times and gets all sorts of sappy.
    Ishin
  • Rashar said:

Guy kills me a couple of times and gets all sorts of sappy.

We both agreed that those kills were due to your mocha stealing monkeys stealing your keyboard. Your monkeys need to be trained better.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    ...NOW I WANT MOCHA-STEALING MONKEY'S, TOO. @RASHAR WHY U HAS FUN WITHOUT ME.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

Periluna
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    @Zsadist just gotta throw that right back at you, you're the best Research Minister we've had in recent memory. Since the lesser recording stuff the position has been a ton of work but you've done it all. Too bad I can't throw any more CFs at you for it since you reached CR6.
    IshinTeaniAshmer
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Ezalor said:

@Zsadist just gotta throw that right back at you, you're the best Research Minister we've had in recent memory. Since the lesser recording stuff the position has been a ton of work but you've done it all. Too bad I can't throw any more CFs at you for it since you reached CR6.

Start chucking city credits at him for good service. That way he can buy more globes and he'll be super-happy!

Zsadist[Deleted User]IshinAshmerErzsebet
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Thank you to the people I've been rping with lately. I go through slumps where I fall out of rping and just bash and zone out but I'm trying to emote more. In not particular order thank you to Toz, Xenia, Argolis, Aldric and Weston. Benedicto, Melantha and Tenshyo get honorable mentions for not mentioning my drunken rp attempts ever again.
    XeniaAldricBenedictoMelantha
  • Moirean said:

Thank you to the people I've been rping with lately. I go through slumps where I fall out of rping and just bash and zone out but I'm trying to emote more. In not particular order thank you to Toz, Xenia, Argolis, Aldric and Weston. Benedicto, Melantha and Tenshyo get honorable mentions for not mentioning my drunken rp attempts ever again.

I had a good laugh, it was nice to have after a really crap day at work, so thank you!

Moirean
  • Dear @Dristin:

Epicness runs through your very veins. Thank you so very much for helping the game feel a bit more magical for the Syssin youngings. I know you might not think the little you did mattered, but it's a lot more than we have had in a while and I know it meant a lot to them.

<3 Me
    DristinAshmerAsaraiiIshinHavenEmelle
  • Thank you, @Aren and @Aniko, for entertaining my feeble attempt to arrpee. (I was probably more annoying than anything) @Colette for the new clothes and most of all @Draiman. You keep being you man, thanks for everything.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

MoireanIshinHavenAshmerColetteXenia
  • Wanted to give a quick thank you to @Isto, was having a crummy day and he made me laugh.
    Isto
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Thanks to @Xenia and @Toz for running the Lonely Hearts Ball! I had a good time the short while I was around. :smiley:

XeniaTozIshin
  • Thanks to @Lim and @Ashmer. Talking and fighting with the both of you has opened me up to a lot of things that make me kind of excited. I've put in more time coding and fighting and just thinking about PK the last 2 days than I have in the last 2 months, it feels like, and even though I've gotten frustrated (wassup Teradrim arti bash @Oleis pls nerf kthx), for the most part it's been really enjoyable. ^_^
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

LimIshinKerocAshmer
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    It goes both ways, @Draiman. I'm all excited to upgrade my Indorani offense now and you really helped me get my Syssin stuff re-built at top speed yesterday. (I remember when it used to take two weeks to build an offense, and now it takes a day!) Super effing excited to put our collective brains together for new Praenomen too COUGHOLEISKEROCVALDUSRAZMAELCOUGH when that's released COUGHTOMORROWPLSCOUGH.

#reiverlife

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

DraimanIshin
  • edited February 2015
    I gushed my thanks all over @Toz in skype, but this seems a good spot too. Thanks for the Indorani, and Vamp help for offense building. You are awesome. Awesome O.O I can kill things now! Again! Awesome!

Next.. Syssin. Letsdoit!

Shoutout to @Draiman and @Ashmer too. And @Xenia. PK talk is always fun with you guys.

DraimanToz
  • CarivahCarivah Tremble, little lionfish
    @Cerezine, @Irae and @Sakyl have made it so that my insomniac 3 a.m. hours aren't so quiet anymore. I get happy when just one talkative Bloodloch newbie shows up, let alone several at once.
    IraeSakylHaven
  • IraeIrae Six feet under.
    Ty @Carivah for a really fun interaction with Irae! Definitely feeling Irae is becoming at least a bit more open, and hands down I am having fun in Ve'kahi despite my character's awkwardness/tacit nature (and my own as well, when it comes to RPing in MUDs D:). Looking forward to more!
    Moirean
  • Reads @faerah's post. Takes notes on Syssin roster.

Jus kidding. Hey, I know we had some arguments in there and you never really had a good vibe on me or an interest in interacting after that. But by all accounts you're a great person and great for the Game.

Thanks for that, and hurry back.
    IshinMoireanTeaniFaerahEmelle
  • Just. Thanks to absolutely everyone I RP with ever for any reason, and everyone I talk to oocly--the former batch keeps me eternally entertained and the latter batch keeps me more or less sane which things go absolutely crazy RL.

Including but certainly not limited to: @Eliser, @Reux, @Malok, @Carivah, @Canasius, @Ezrax, @Weston, @Valingar, @Nola, @Samos, @Darmen, @Aluicious, @Mephistoles, @Yarel, @Areka, @Runk, @Khotanri, @Lexen, @Kaerilax, @Ishin, @Infin, @Jami, @Rahvi, @Kerryn, @Aliod, @Vorlus, @Satomi, @Toz, and...well. I'll be here all week if I remember to list everyone. Y'all all know who you are. I'm glad I get to interact/talk to such an awesome bunch of people on the regular.
    imageimage
    TozCarivahMalokKerrynNolaHavenEmelle
  • @Faerah while I never had a Syssin during your tenure, I've friends who were/are and from all accounts, they enjoy/enjoyed your time.

Sad to see you leaving for X time, but I imagine we'll see you again soon enough!

IshinFaerah
  • IraeIrae Six feet under.
    Big thanks to @Sakyl, @Carivah, and @Archibald. Really lively people, and I hope to see more of them! ^_^
    MoireanArchibald
  • Retirement does not mean you cannot poke your head in and say hi in the free time you have.

Congratulations to you @Phendegwen - You are on to great things.
    As much as I permitted myself to expose my personal thanks to you already, I am sure there are many more who have been touched by your genuine roleplay and kindness. So, Thank you.
    KendriLleminara
  • Thank you to @Draiman @Toz @Rashar and the rest of the oasis clan crew for putting up, and helping out with everything the last week.
  • Thanks to @Serrice, @Melantha, @Noon, @Senwick. That was a great major fight that I will remember for a long time.

(Thanks to the darkies too.)
    Moirean
  • Thanks for the fun RP @kralia it's fun to RP with you
  • It's pretty awesome that you can be kinda swept away from the game, yet still close to the community through the awesome friends you've made through it. Life lately seems to be riding on the "if it's not one thing, it's another" type mentality, and you guys that keep me positive through texts, skype chats, or even just a quick FB message are absolutely awesome.

You folks know who you are, love you guys, you rock.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    KendriEmelle
  • I would like to thank a few people this evening.

@Zsadist: Thanks for finding it within yourself to make some changes to your character. I appreciate it, and I'm proud of you.

@Ashmer: For being one of the best friends I've made in this game in the last few months I've been playing again, I appreciate your knowledge, patience, and trust.

@Dristin: For always putting up with my dumb questions and showing me perhaps even more patience than @Ashmer.

@Callidora: Even though she won't read it, I want to thank her for continuing to be one of my main motivations to grow as a person, and a player of this game. One of the greatest friendships I could ever hope for in my life.

And thank you for reading.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    CallidoraKendriIraeAshmerAryanne