Artifact ideas

1232425262729»

Comments

  • MjollMjoll Member Posts: 292 ✭✭✭✭
    Amulet of Roan

    Wearing this power will passively draw souls into your soulstone for use with deathlore.
    :(
    MacavityArdent
  • IazamatIazamat Member Posts: 275 ✭✭✭✭
    Something like the shrunken head artifact, but it gives you the decorated skull of target instead of a shrunken head!
    Ardent
  • MjollMjoll Member Posts: 292 ✭✭✭✭
    Carnifex artifact to lower the cooldown on the mastery skill talent selection.
    :(
    ArdentSaybre
  • TetchtaTetchta Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    an artifact that lets people kiss me from anywhere in the world
    "We're taught Lord Acton's axiom: all power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. I believed that when I started these books, but I don't believe it's always true any more. Power doesn't always corrupt. What I believe is always true about power is that power always reveals. When you have enough power to do what you always wanted to do, then you see what the guy always wanted to do."
    -Robert Caro
    VharenLinHawa
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, IlMember Posts: 873 ✭✭✭
    if the changes for the shared health and defs are to remain....an artifact that reverts that back to what it was before? or gives you two sip balances so you can health and another def if need be, but not double health or mana
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

    Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • AlixAlix Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    A job notice

    This artifact will add a line to your survey indicating how many quests you have remaining to find in the current area.

    You discern that you are standing in Mournhold.
    Your environment conforms to that of Village.
    You stand upon the Continent of Sapience.
    You are in the Prime Material Plane.
    You have explored 100% of this area.
    You have discovered 3 of 7 quests in this area.



    Obviously would only work with quests in the "new" system. The atlas really pushed me to explore areas more thoroughly because I HATE seeing that I have discovered 98% of an area. Plus it scratches my completionist itch when I can finally say I have explored an entire area. This would do the same, but for quests.
    MjollRhine
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage Member Posts: 491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A portable oven would be nice. So you don't have to track down an oven when in desperate need of muffins.
    image
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in AtticaMember Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sessizlik said:

    A portable oven would be nice. So you don't have to track down an oven when in desperate need of muffins.

    You can actually cook in things like fireplaces and firepits made via furniture. You're a bit SOL if you specify the heatsource in your cooking design as that becomes the ONLY source you can use.

    That being said...

    If there were a portable oven artifact, I can't help but imagine an Easy Bake Oven type thing. Not a camp stove. An Easy Bake Oven...my brain is weird.
  • AlixAlix Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Phoenecia said:

    Sessizlik said:

    A portable oven would be nice. So you don't have to track down an oven when in desperate need of muffins.

    You can actually cook in things like fireplaces and firepits made via furniture. You're a bit SOL if you specify the heatsource in your cooking design as that becomes the ONLY source you can use.

    That being said...

    If there were a portable oven artifact, I can't help but imagine an Easy Bake Oven type thing. Not a camp stove. An Easy Bake Oven...my brain is weird.
    The *ding* when it ends cooking should be heard area wide so everyone knows to come looking for baked treats.
    SessizlikTeaniZeheia
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage Member Posts: 491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need an easy bake oven that gives off an area-wide 'ding'. Can we make that happen?
    image
    Teani
  • AxiusAxius where I amMember Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    @Sessizlik I actually make due with the Survival Campfire creation. It's quite useful.

    Fun fact: You can also use teapots as a cooking tool too, even though it's WEIRD..AND they don't accept the toolboost runes.
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, IlMember Posts: 873 ✭✭✭
    Axius said:

    @Sessizlik I actually make due with the Survival Campfire creation. It's quite useful.

    Fun fact: You can also use teapots as a cooking tool too, even though it's WEIRD..AND they don't accept the toolboost runes.

    wait....does the toolboost rune have to be attached to something in order for you to get the boost? thought it was just in your inventory to work?
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

    Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • ChurchChurch Member Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    a lozenge of peculiarity: Upon consumption, convert learned attack styles for classes that you no longer possess into character-bound style scrolls with no tradein value, allowing them to be reallocated among your current classes.
    OonaghIazamatRhineEscelika
  • AxiusAxius where I amMember Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    Macavity said:

    Axius said:

    @Sessizlik I actually make due with the Survival Campfire creation. It's quite useful.

    Fun fact: You can also use teapots as a cooking tool too, even though it's WEIRD..AND they don't accept the toolboost runes.

    wait....does the toolboost rune have to be attached to something in order for you to get the boost? thought it was just in your inventory to work?
    yes, yes you do. I usually attach mine to my cooking kettle.
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, IlMember Posts: 873 ✭✭✭
    Axius said:

    Macavity said:

    Axius said:

    @Sessizlik I actually make due with the Survival Campfire creation. It's quite useful.

    Fun fact: You can also use teapots as a cooking tool too, even though it's WEIRD..AND they don't accept the toolboost runes.

    wait....does the toolboost rune have to be attached to something in order for you to get the boost? thought it was just in your inventory to work?
    yes, yes you do. I usually attach mine to my cooking kettle.
    it does not say that in the ap info file of the artifact. I mean one could assume since its a rune that it would work like the other weapon runes but they actually say needs to be attached to work while this one does not. Also do we have to use our magnet in order to get the rune back from the item? This causes another cool down on top of our weapon runes, so is this rune free for the magnet?

    @Tiur ?
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

    Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, IlMember Posts: 873 ✭✭✭
    Macavity said:

    Axius said:

    Macavity said:

    Axius said:

    @Sessizlik I actually make due with the Survival Campfire creation. It's quite useful.

    Fun fact: You can also use teapots as a cooking tool too, even though it's WEIRD..AND they don't accept the toolboost runes.

    wait....does the toolboost rune have to be attached to something in order for you to get the boost? thought it was just in your inventory to work?
    yes, yes you do. I usually attach mine to my cooking kettle.
    it does not say that in the ap info file of the artifact. I mean one could assume since its a rune that it would work like the other weapon runes but they actually say needs to be attached to work while this one does not. Also do we have to use our magnet in order to get the rune back from the item? This causes another cool down on top of our weapon runes, so is this rune free for the magnet?

    @Tiur ?
    yeah I just tried to attach this rune to a lot of different items and it says it cannot be added to ask Tiur hmm
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

    Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • BulrokBulrok Member Posts: 219 ✭✭✭
    Bring back Tattoo Stamps but put a ~1 minute aggression cooldown on them so they won't replace artifact tattoos in PK. I really really really really really really really hate having to ink tattoos like this when I change classes.
    ShAmAn'S aRe UsEleSs In GrOuPs

    Bias is ok so long as it's coming from someone who is biased - Aetolia Volunteers 2021

    The real bullies of Aetolia:

    Didi has fallen before a powerful ranged punch from Rhine.
    They were assisted by: Aisling, Valeria, Stine, Jhura, Benedicto, Ain, Iadra.
  • AlmolAlmol Member Posts: 38
    Add reduced vigilance cooldown to golem artifact please. Or replace leveling golem to 100. Or something.
Sign In or Register to comment.