Artifact ideas

1222324252628»

Comments

• IazamatIazamat ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    So I can truly tell someone to go eat fertilizer!
    MjollOonagh
  • AlathesiaAlathesia ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 48 ✭✭✭
    edited August 1
    Artifact name : Green Thumb

Cost : 400 credits (falls in line with other crafting artifacts)

Action: Allows the farmer to yield double the amount harvested. (Which will allow for yielding double produced). This will be better than the fertilizer since the fertilizer is only a chance to yield more.

edited:
    Products will still grow at the same rate, just yield more.

Second idea!

Artifact name: Watering Can

Cost: 400 credits

Action: Will allow your plants to grow at a faster rate.
    MjollKalinaar
  • EnsisEnsis Member Posts: 1
    an enigmatic atlas
    atlas (Artifact #25)
    This artifact adds a line to SURVEY that informs you what percentage of the local area you have explored.
    Can this say total rooms found and total rooms in the area instead of flat %?

Currently, You have explored 29% of this area. Would rather see, You have explored 18 of the 124 locations in this area.
    Aloli
  • AxiusAxius ✭✭✭ where I amMember Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    Artifact name: Seed safe box

Cost: 400 credits

Action: Functions exactly like the ironwood smokebox, except instead of keeping cigars from decaying, it keeps sacks of seeds from decaying. Useful for when you get a merchant selling seeds that should've been planted in Khepary but he didn't SHOW UP until Lleian. The jerk.

Caveat: Would ideally look at dropping the price, but instead making it like the shed item for the farm, where you sacrifice a place to plant on your farmland in order to properly store the seeds.

I just bought Godstongue and Zhikta from a merchant. He didn't tell me jack squat on how long the Zhikta takes to grow.. but Godstongue should've been planted early in the summer he says. This annoys me because it's Lleian right -now-. It's not even MIDSUMMER.
    Alathesia