Artifact ideas

1222324252628»

Comments

• IazamatIazamat Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    So I can truly tell someone to go eat fertilizer!
    MjollOonagh
  • AlathesiaAlathesia Member Posts: 50 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Artifact name : Green Thumb

Cost : 400 credits (falls in line with other crafting artifacts)

Action: Allows the farmer to yield double the amount harvested. (Which will allow for yielding double produced). This will be better than the fertilizer since the fertilizer is only a chance to yield more.

edited:
    Products will still grow at the same rate, just yield more.

Second idea!

Artifact name: Watering Can

Cost: 400 credits

Action: Will allow your plants to grow at a faster rate.
    MjollKalinaar
  • EnsisEnsis Member Posts: 1
    an enigmatic atlas
    atlas (Artifact #25)
    This artifact adds a line to SURVEY that informs you what percentage of the local area you have explored.
    Can this say total rooms found and total rooms in the area instead of flat %?

Currently, You have explored 29% of this area. Would rather see, You have explored 18 of the 124 locations in this area.
    AloliKonnorn
  • AxiusAxius where I amMember Posts: 264 ✭✭✭
    Artifact name: Seed safe box

Cost: 400 credits

Action: Functions exactly like the ironwood smokebox, except instead of keeping cigars from decaying, it keeps sacks of seeds from decaying. Useful for when you get a merchant selling seeds that should've been planted in Khepary but he didn't SHOW UP until Lleian. The jerk.

Caveat: Would ideally look at dropping the price, but instead making it like the shed item for the farm, where you sacrifice a place to plant on your farmland in order to properly store the seeds.

I just bought Godstongue and Zhikta from a merchant. He didn't tell me jack squat on how long the Zhikta takes to grow.. but Godstongue should've been planted early in the summer he says. This annoys me because it's Lleian right -now-. It's not even MIDSUMMER.
    Alathesia
  • BulrokBulrok Member Posts: 48 ✭✭✭
    Level 2 Atlas

When you survey an area it will show you any areas that are connected to the one you're standing in so long as you've already 'discovered' them. Example:

You discern that you are standing in Stormcaller Crag.
    Your environment conforms to that of Constructed underground.
    You stand upon the Continent of Sapience.
    You are in the Prime Material Plane.
    You have explored 71% of this area.

From your Atlas, you see that the Western Tundra is nearby.
    CaynRhineZaila
  • RijettaRijetta Nowhere ImportantMember Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    Customizable shadeling
    A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
    IazamatZailaHawaXavin
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee Member Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some sort of relic piece pack that holds infinite relic pieces.
  • XavinXavin Member Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rijetta said:

Customizable shadeling

Customizable efreeti while we're at it.

Hawa
  • TeaniTeani Evening Sky SwedenMember Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought havens were supposed to be more of a mind palace thing, and I still find it sort of odd that people can be invited into your head. On the other hand, you're able to add enchantment rooms and other things, meaning you can go into your mind palace and come out with physical items, which also seems very weird. Havens in general are short of strange.

With that said, just speaking in the room of a shell will alert the person in the haven of someone's presence, so no real need for a doorbell for that effect. As to inviting people in? Exit haven, have them follow, return to haven doesn't take that long, I think?

• SeurimasSeurimas Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Teani said:

As to inviting people in? Exit haven, have them follow, return to haven doesn't take that long, I think?

You're not wrong, but all that is a hassle, even if it's quick. I just think offering a way to do all this smoothly would be fun for plenty of folks. And, since it's mostly a flavor functionality, I thought it'd be a good iron coin artifact.
  • DrystinDrystin Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    Seurimas said:
    As to inviting people in? Exit haven, have them follow, return to haven doesn't take that long, I think?
    You're not wrong, but all that is a hassle, even if it's quick. I just think offering a way to do all this smoothly would be fun for plenty of folks. And, since it's mostly a flavor functionality, I thought it'd be a good iron coin artifact.
    I'd buy it but as Teani pointed out, since the same effect can be achieved without an arti I'd expect the price to be pretty low. 
    Rhine
  • RhineRhine Member Posts: 60 ✭✭✭
    Maybe instead of iron coins, something to use those pesky haven points on that tend to just build up
    ZailaSeurimas