It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24"If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."
@haven that's if you're using a buckler to set up Smash. If you're using crush to get ahead of pre-restore, or get dual breaks in one round, then I think different shields work better.Edit: By dual breaks in one round, I mean setting them up over time, and actually breaking in one round by hitting two limbs, not that you can instantly get dual breaks from one attack.Edit2: Even if you are using shields to set up Smash, there are considerations like the fact that Banded (or cavalry, I forget which) is 6% which stacks with the 30% from smash, for a total of 36%. That means if you cure that break with resto, there's still 3% remaining on the limb, which is low enough that most people won't pre-restore it, but will break instantly on the next Smash.
Rammus (Bloodborn) vs Haven (Luminary): http://pastehtml.com/view/db6el0c72.html
It's just a thought. I wanted some more options than 'all the affs, hope for absolve.'Seems like that works best, though.Here's a log of Ashmer and I - he's a bloodborn, and he kicked my face in. I need to work on both my mentis affliction tracking and my mana prioritizing, but welcome any tips!http://pastebin.com/Xd2pX55w
Yeah, just read through the log (thanks for posting! I love reading logs from the other side!), and you were sipping your health when your mana was way low. Also, if stupidity hadn't eaten shield overwhelm when I proned myself to stupidity instead of gashing you, it probably would have gone very differently.
Also, lulz at my affliction tracker. I've since fixed it. <.<
the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine
open hand or closed fist would be fine
blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine
Arbre-Today at 7:27 PMYou're a vindictive lil unicorn---------------------------Lartus-Today at 7:16 PMoh wait, toz is famous---------------------------Karhast-Today at 7:01 PMYou're a singularity of unicorns awfulness Toz
You use Illumination Transfixion on bigbadevilguy/girl/bug.
You stare fixedly at bigbadevilguy/girl/bug, and a ball of flame appears between you. Bigbadevilguy/girl/bug becomes absorbed upon the flame, their attention on nothing else.
Equilibrium Used: 2.79 seconds