Quotes & Misquotes: Falling Off of Bridges

Comments

• I'm surprised that I lasted as long as I did with Iosyne, to be honest. I only had three vials to my name and was pretty much vulnerable and undeffed. Good times, good times.

POT TO THE FACE
    LinBenedictoStathanCalipso
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Arx Regina Tsvanni, Praeses of Ash'aji shouts, "When come the days, that the gods should realize this Age and world is without hope and thus the only cure for such a sickness be that most drastic fire, envelop all of this earth in heat and torch away the old and begin a fresh beginning perhaps not lead by symbolic paraidoltry or the idealistic integrity of a flawed belief system created by us wretched crawling things but in its essence burn us all to ash and dust and begin creation anew. This is the word of truth. Burn."
    This is what happens when you crack down on bullying.
    Calipso
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

Out of context, this can be taken... so wrong...

The harsh, discordant tones of Iosyne's voice rattle across the firmament, "I do not hope, tender Eyes. I await Her hungrily."

Soft and languid, the sleep-laden voice of Emelle whispers over the land, "She will come."

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

LinAryanneAren
    Nice to see Aetolia still runs on the raw power of girly-lovin'.
    AryanneOrisae
  • For Iosyne, because this reminded me of her and I didn't know where else to put it.

http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=2965#comic

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Fruit stall outside Eno:

<buy 7 plum>

You pay 280 gold sovereign and receive 7 His features relaxed in the embrace of death, Tzocot has been slain here.
    imageimage
    KerrynHavenEmelleLiancaAlastairAngwePeriluna
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    An elderly female Dwarf brings her arm around wide to give Kahra a resounding slap across the face, spinning Kahra's head to one side.
    You have slain Kahra.
    Experience Gained: 44550 (Player Kill) [total: 1841171]

What. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    LinAngwe
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland

Daskalos tells you, "\\ I'm looking at my scripts, I use vitals some, but I bet it's the update of the hp=7003|maxhp=7003|mp=8090|maxmp=8090|ep=26490|maxep=26505|wp=32400|maxwp=32400|nl=73|xp=14030893|maxxp=19112956|blood=100|bleeding=0|blind=1|deaf=1|prone=0|cloak=1|fangbarrier=1|flying=0|herb=1|salve=1|pipe=1|elixir=1|moss=1|tree=1|renew=1|focus=1|soul=100|residual=5|status=living|balance=1|equilibrium=1|left_arm=1|right_arm=1|wield_left=mace102141|wield_right=buckler36242|class=luminary|devotion=99|spark=100|string=H:7003/7003 M:8090/8090 E:26490/26505 W:32400/32400 NL:73/100 . alias that's lagging it out. I wonder if you could just use the Citadel="Data=""afflictions|defences=""""blindness=1|deafness=1|mindseye=1|insomnia=1|thirdeye=1|density=1|instawake=1|nightsight=1|waterbreathing=1|insulation=1|temperance=1|levitation=1|cloak=1|venom_resistance=1|speed=1|fangbarrier=1|sidestep=1|deathsight=1|clarity=1|heatsight=1|lightshield=1|toughness=1|fitness=1|dhar_symbol=1|disperse=1|resistance=1|rebounding=1|warmth=1""""|flags|scanned|settings=""""clot_mana=0.5|health_moss=0.5|health_sip=0.9|sip_priority=1|sip_smart_health=0.6|sip_smart_mana=0.6|sip_smart_default=0|insomnia_mana=0.5|mana_moss=0.75|mana_sip=0.9|pipe_sets=1|renew_cmd=renew|use_allsight=0|parry_mode=norm""""|todo_list|todo_free|balances=""""balance=1|elixir=1|equilibrium=1|focus=1|herb=1|left_arm=1|moss=1|nimbleness=1|pipe=1|purgative=1|rage=1|renew=1|right_arm=1|salve=1|tree=1""""|primary_scans=""""clotting=1|defence=1|elixir=1|focusing=1|health=1|herb=1|mana=1|moss=1|parrying=1|precache=0|prerestore=1|rage=0|reject=1|renew=1|salve=1|smoke=1|stand=1|tree=1|wake=1|writhe=1""""|secondary_scans=""""aura=1|breath=0|cloak=1|mass=1"""""""|data="afflictions|defences=""blindness=1|deafness=1|mindseye=1|insomnia=1|thirdeye=1|density=1|instawake=1|nightsight=1|waterbreathing=1|insulation=1|temperance=1|levitation=1|cloak=1|venom_resistance=1|speed=1|fangbarrier=1|sidestep=1|deathsight=1|clarity=1|heatsight=1|lightshield=1|toughness=1|fitness=1|dhar_symbol=1|disperse=1|resistan."

Daskalos tells you, "\\ I'm looking at my scripts, I use vitals some, but I bet it's the update of the hp=7003|maxhp=7003|mp=8090|maxmp=8090|ep=26505|maxep=26505|wp=32400|maxwp=32400|nl=73|xp=14030893|maxxp=19112956|blood=100|bleeding=0|blind=1|deaf=1|prone=0|cloak=1|fangbarrier=1|flying=0|herb=1|salve=1|pipe=1|elixir=1|moss=1|tree=1|renew=1|focus=1|soul=100|residual=5|status=living|balance=1|equilibrium=1|left_arm=1|right_arm=1|wield_left=mace102141|wield_right=buckler36242|class=luminary|devotion=99|spark=100|string=H:7003/7003 M:8090/8090 E:26505/26505 W:32400/32400 NL:73/100 . alias that's lagging it out. I wonder if you could just use the %gmcp. to call what you need. Time to tinker!"

Daskalos tells you, "\\ I'm looking at my scripts, I use vitals some, but I bet it's the update of the hp=7003|maxhp=7003|mp=8090|maxmp=8090|ep=26490|maxep=26505|wp=32400|maxwp=32400|nl=73|xp=14030893|maxxp=19112956|blood=100|bleeding=0|blind=1|deaf=1|prone=0|cloak=1|fangbarrier=1|flying=0|herb=1|salve=1|pipe=1|elixir=1|moss=1|tree=1|renew=1|focus=1|soul=100|residual=5|status=living|balance=1|equilibrium=1|left_arm=1|right_arm=1|wield_left=mace102141|wield_right=buckler36242|class=luminary|devotion=99|spark=100|string=H:7003/7003 M:8090/8090 E:26490/26505 W:32400/32400 NL:73/100 . alias that's lagging it out. I wonder if you could just use the % gmcp. to call what you need. Time to tinker!"

Daskalos tells you, "\\ I'm looking at my scripts, I use vitals some, but I bet it's the update of the @vitals. alias that's lagging it out. I wonder if you could just use the % gmcp. to call what you need. Time to tinker!"

You tell Daskalos, "Lol it keeps parsing."

Daskalos tells you, "THATS IT."

I know ALL about Daskalos now. O.o
    Daskalos
  • Illidan said:
    An elderly female Dwarf brings her arm around wide to give Kahra a resounding slap across the face, spinning Kahra's head to one side.
    You have slain Kahra.
    Experience Gained: 44550 (Player Kill) [total: 1841171]

What. 
    TIL that Illidan is an elderly female Dwarf.
    imageimage
    AarbrokAryanneHavenEzalorPeriluna
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Preface: Arb and Rivas are nekkid, she's in his lap in the water, but they're just talking.

Rivas tilts his head to the side, shifting a bit under you. "Do they ever complain?" he asks.

You have emoted: Arbre shakes her head at Rivas. "Never," she says, "But I see it. I feel it. I know. They do not resent me for it, but it is not easy."

"They bear it because they love you," Rivas says, his hands giving your thighs a soft, reassuring squeeze. "When you love someone, you take the bad with the good, and you can't ignore either. Don't fault yourself for feeling the way you do, for being who you are, Arbre. Those of us who love you enough will always be here for you, however you need us. Family or no."

[Haydyn - south]

Haydyn fords her way in from the south.
    [Haydyn - here]

Haydyn gallops in on Lykos, skidding to a halt with a bright beam on her face as she exclaims, "Found yoo--oh. Oops. My apologies. I'll..just..Later!"

Haydyn fords her way to the south.
    [Haydyn - south]

You tell Prioress Haydyn, Tumultuous Phoenix, "Hello! Goodbye!"

You have emoted: Any emotion and romance of the situation is lost as Arbre begins to laugh, her whole body shaking with her amusement.

Haydyn tells you, "Sorry for barging in like that, ma'am! Lykos just gets so excited when I let him run. Hope I didn't splash."

You tell Prioress Haydyn, Tumultuous Phoenix, "We were already wet."

Rivas pauses at the interruption, stunned into silence. He watches Haydyn leave, his mouth slightly ajar as he turns to watch you laugh. "...the hell just happened?" he asks.

Haydyn tells you, "Ahr..yes. Well. You gather what I mean, I hope. Be well."

You tell Prioress Haydyn, Tumultuous Phoenix, "We were suspiciously disrobed, but only talking. You can come back if you please."

Haydyn tells you, "No no. That's quite alright."
    StathanOrisaeMoireanPeriluna
    Arbre said:
    Preface: Arb and Rivas are nekkid, she's in his lap in the water, but they're just talking.

I don't think I've ever read a log faster.
    AryanneStathanHavenMoireanCalipsoArbrePerilunaDevinSeir
    Orisae emotes something back. It is sleepy and wonderful. You are happy. I am happy. How nice!
    RhoStathanAryanneOrisae
  • Your Order has gained -10901266 shrine energy as a result of the Holy War.

Yay overflow bugs.

Calipso
    You focus intently, your efforts rewarded with a loud popping from your pack. 
    The secrets of mind popcorn have been unlocked once more.
    TozAngwe
  • You greet Sorannsi with a sincere smile.

The acid-charred remnants of a horribly disfigured feral lies here, staked firmly into the wooden stage. It is called 'Sorannsi.'
    It weighs about 100 pound(s).

You leap into the air and launch a flying kick at Sorannsi.
    You have scored an ANNIHILATING CRITICAL hit!!!
    Damage done: 0, blunt.
    The final blow proves too much for Sorannsi, who expires, pitifully.
    You have slain Sorannsi.
    A rush of energy fills you as you feel ready to deliver a devastating blow upon your next target.

You peer about yourself suspiciously.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    EzalorAtrapoema
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    edited May 2013

Within the supplies corridor.
    ---------- v39014 -----------
              |
         [ ]-[ ]-[ ]
              |
         [ ]-[ ]-[ ]
              |
         [ ]-[ ]-[ ]
                \
                 [+]-[ ]
                  | \
                 [ ] [ ]-[ ]-[ ]

--------- 3:-21:-2 ----------
    This place is the supply corridor of the Nazetu common troops, so proclaimed by
    the sign decisively reading "SUPPLIES ROOM" that hangs from the southeastern
    door. Two offices stand to the east and south, while to the northwest a long
    corridor is lined with hanging tapestries. The immediate area is a roughly
    circular chamber with a high ceiling and abundant jade-tinted sconces; in a
    random display of artisanship, a rendering of a massive snake has been inlaid
    into the walls with interlocking pieces of glassine obsidian, the shifting light
    causing the serpent to seem to writhe within its stone confinement. A Nazetu
    necromancer stands here imposingly, chains clattering about her form.
    You see exits leading east, southeast, south, and northwest.
    H:99% M:91% E:51% W:89% Bl: 0 XP:7% [sdb eb] -12e
    You bare your teeth and your claws lash out at a Nazetu necromancer.
    You nimbly smack into her with your paw, cuffing her.
    Damage done: 551 (65 overkill), blunt.
    Left Hand Balance Used: 2.70 seconds
    Damage done: 551, blunt.
    Right Hand Balance Used: 2.70 seconds
    H:99% M:91% E:51% W:89% Bl: 0 XP:7% [sdb eb] -30e
    [The Spirits whisper]: GAINED BALANCE HEAL
    H:99% M:91% E:51% W:89% Bl: 0 XP:7% [sdb eb]
    A Nazetu necromancer caresses you and the skin beneath her fingers begins to rot
    and melt from the bone, slabs of raw flesh splatting to the ground.
    H:77% M:91% E:51% W:89% Bl: 0 XP:7% [sdb eb] -1070h (magical)
    SIPPED: HEALTH
    [The Spirits whisper]: LOST BALANCE HEAL
    H:96% M:91% E:51% W:89% Bl: 0 XP:7% [sdb eb] +910h
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 moss - Total Remaining: 1793 <-> <-> <->
    H:96% M:91% E:51% W:89% Bl: 0 XP:7% [sdb eb]
    [The Spirits whisper]: LOST BALANCE MOSS +172h +424m +172h +424m
    You glance towards the east.
    Office of the junior supply master.
    ---------- v39015 -----------
          |
     [ ]-[ ]-[ ]
          |
     [ ]-[ ]-[ ]
          |
     [ ]-[ ]-[ ]
            \
             [+]-[ ]
              | \
             [ ] [ ]-[ ]-[ ]

--------- 4:-21:-2 ----------
    A large desk dominates the center of this haggard chamber, which sports a
    cracked floor and furnishings that could be most generously described as
    functional. A wooden chair stands behind the desk, devoid of any padding, and is
    little more than a few slabs of wood hastily thrown together. Though sturdy, it
    does not look at all comfortable. Light, at least, is plentiful, dozens of jade-
    tinted globes illuminating several over-stuffed filing cabinets and boxes of yet
    more papers.
    You see a single exit leading west.
    H:100% M:100% E:51% W:89% Bl: 0 XP:7% [sdb eb]
    You glance towards the south.
    Office of the senior supply master.
    ---------- v39016 -----------
              |
         [ ]-[ ]-[ ]
              |
         [ ]-[ ]-[ ]
                \
                 [+]-[ ]
                  | \
                 [ ] [ ]-[ ]-[ ]

--------- 3:-22:-2 ----------
    This office at least received the basic beginnings of comfort, though it remains
    a far cry from opulent. A broad desk with a heavy wooden chair take up much of
    the available space, with numerous filing cabinets strewn about. A single
    painting of an abstract blizzard sits against one wall, looking rather out of
    place but pretty enough regardless. Clear white lights have been placed about
    the room, a cleaner change from the jade-tinted glow in the outer corridor.
    You see a single exit leading north.
    H:100% M:100% E:51% W:89% Bl: 0 XP:7% [sdb eb] +10w +10e
    A Nazetu cutter suddenly darts in from the southeast, whimpering to herself.

{The Spirits whisper: Watch out! THE MAD ONES ARE HERE!}
    You have recovered balance on your left arm.
    You have recovered balance on your right arm.
    Damage done: 551, blunt.
    Left Hand Balance Used: 2.70 seconds
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    Damage done: 1104, blunt.
    Right Hand Balance Used: 2.70 seconds
    H:100% M:100% E:51% W:89% Bl: 0 XP:7% [sdb eb] -30e
    A crazed Nazetu cutter snarls angrily at you and moves in for the kill.
    You glance towards the southeast.
    A long hall full of supplies.
    ---------- v39017 -----------
          |
     [ ]-[ ]-[ ]
          |
     [ ]-[ ]-[ ]
            \
             [+]-[ ]
              | \
             [ ] [ ]-[ ]-[ ]

--------- 4:-22:-2 ----------
    Looking rather like a barn, albeit one deep underground and constructed entirely
    from stone, this place is a large warehouse, extending off to the east and
    generously stocked with supplies. A few wiry cats prowl about, their purpose
    apparently to keep down the rodent population; they seem to do this well, for
    not a trace of the vermin is to be seen. Boxes and cartons are stacked all about,
     labels stenciled neatly on the sides of each. Yellowish lights hang from the
    ceiling, languidly swaying about, and the creaking of shifting metal fills the
    still air. A Nazetu provost is checking over her weaponry here.
    You see exits leading east and northwest.
    A crazed Nazetu cutter skillfully plucks a specialized blade from her waist and,
    with short, elegant gestures, looses blood from your major arteries.
    You sidestep the attack, letting the strike go wide.
    A Nazetu necromancer lashes out at you with her chains, which wind around your
    leg and send you sprawling as she jerks back.
    H:73% M:100% E:51% W:89% Bl: 46 XP:7% [spdb eb] -1278h (blunt)
    [The Spirits whisper]: Bashing has been turned off
    H:73% M:100% E:51% W:89% Bl: 46 XP:7% [spdb eb] -10e
    H:75% M:100% E:51% W:89% Bl: 46 XP:7% [spdb eb] +98h +10w +10e
    You have recovered balance on your left arm.
    You have recovered balance on your right arm.
    H:75% M:100% E:51% W:89% Bl: 46 XP:7% [spdb eb]
    [The Spirits whisper]: CURED PRONE IN 2.61 SECONDS
    You stand up and stretch your arms out wide.
    H:75% M:100% E:51% W:89% Bl: 46 XP:7% [sdb eb]
    Passing through dimly lit barracks.
    ---------- v39010 -----------

[^]
                  |
             [ ]-[ ]-[ ]
                  |
             [ ]-[ ]-[ ]
                  |
             [ ]-[+]-[ ]
                    \
                     [ ]-[ ]
                      | \
                     [ ] [ ]-[ ]-

--------- 2:-20:-2 ----------
    A few plants have been set against the walls here, starkly out of place in the
    stone fortress and already wilting for a lack of sun. Still, they do serve to
    freshen the air, which is both stale and rather pungent from the smells of the
    barracks that stand to each side. Set above these, bright sconces serve to
    decently illuminate the passageway, rendering the letters that stand above each
    door quite legible. A few tapestries have been hung along the walls, somewhat
    softening the harshness of the surrounding tons of stone.
    You see exits leading north, east, southeast, and west.
    Lucky!
    Calipso
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    You gallop away to the north atop a donkey. (4138)
    Deep Valley. (Pash valley.)
    The bright sun shines down, blanketing you with its life-giving warmth. An iron-tipped whip tile has been left here. Tossed to the ground, a gladiator's trident tile has been left here. A dwarven battleaxe tile has been left here. A gleaming scimitar tile has been left here. A sharpened quarterstaff tile has been left on the ground here. A wooden longbow tile has been tossed aside here. There are 2 shining steel longsword tiles here. A wooden crossbow tile has been left here. Tossed to the ground, a steel bardiche tile lies here. A shining steel longsword Triptycha tile has been left here. There are 3 wooden longbow tiles here. A wooden longbow tile has been tossed aside here. Tossed to the ground, a spikey morning star tile lies here. A throwing axe tile has been left here. Tossed to the ground, a spikey morning star tile lies here. There are 4 ornate steel rapier tiles here. Tossed to the ground, an orcish flail tile has been left here. There are 2 ornate steel rapier tiles here. A needle-pointed dirk has been left here. There are 2 obsidian dagger tiles here. There are 3 ornate steel rapier tiles here. A needle-pointed dirk has been left here. There are 2 ornate steel rapier tiles here. An iron-tipped whip tile has been left here. A shining steel longsword Triptycha tile has been left here. A needle-pointed dirk has been left here. There are 2 throwing axe tiles here. There are 2 wooden longbow tiles here. A steel broadsword tile has been left here. A steel shortsword tile has been left here. An obsidian dagger tile has been left here. A shining steel longsword Triptycha tile has been left here. There are 2 throwing axe tiles here. An elemental staff tile lies on the ground here. An iron-tipped whip tile has been left here. A throwing axe tile has been left here. Tossed to the ground, a spikey morning star tile lies here. A throwing axe tile has been left here. A throwing axe tile has been left here. There are 2 wooden longbow tiles here. A wooden longbow tile has been tossed aside here. A wooden longbow tile has been tossed aside here. There are 3 steel shortsword tiles here. There are 2 iron-tipped whip tiles here. There are 2 needle-pointed dirk tiles here. Tossed to the ground, a gladiator's trident tile has been left here. An obsidian dagger tile has been left here. There are 2 ornate steel rapier tiles here. A wooden longbow tile has been tossed aside here. A wooden longbow tile has been tossed aside here. An obsidian dagger tile has been left here. A needle-pointed dirk has been left here. There are 3 wooden club tiles here. A needle-pointed dirk has been left here. There are 2 wooden club tiles here. A steel shortsword tile has been left here. A hunting spear tile has been left here. Tossed to the ground, a spikey morning star tile lies here. A steel broadsword tile has been left here. Tossed to the ground, a gladiator's trident tile has been left here. A shining steel longsword Triptycha tile has been left here. A throwing axe tile has been left here. A hunting spear tile has been left here. A shining steel longsword Triptycha tile has been left here. Tossed to the ground, an orcish flail tile has been left here. An obsidian dagger tile has been left here. An ornate steel rapier tile has been left here. A shining steel longsword Triptycha tile has been left here. A wooden crossbow tile has been left here. A throwing (Done.) axe tile has been left here. Tossed to the ground, a basilican mace tile lies here. There are 2 obsidian dagger tiles here. A sharpened quarterstaff tile has been left on the ground here. A wooden longbow tile has been tossed aside here. A wooden longbow tile has been tossed aside here. A hunting spear tile has been left here. A sharpened quarterstaff tile has been left on the ground here. An ornate steel rapier tile has been left here. A hunting spear tile has been left here. Tossed to the ground, a spikey morning star tile lies here. A wooden longbow tile has been tossed aside here. A dwarven battleaxe tile has been left here. A throwing axe tile has been left here. Tossed to the ground, a spikey morning star tile lies here. Tossed to the ground, a basilican mace tile lies here. There are 2 steel shortsword tiles here. Tossed to the ground, a gladiator's trident tile has been left here. A gleaming scimitar tile has been left here. A steel broadsword tile has been left here. A wooden crossbow tile has been left here. A steel broadsword tile has been left here. A sharpened quarterstaff tile has been left on the ground here. A wooden club tile has been left here. A sharpened quarterstaff tile has been left on the ground here. A wooden longbow tile has been tossed aside here. An obsidian dagger tile has been left here. An obsidian dagger tile has been left here. A gleaming scimitar tile has been left here. There are 2 iron-tipped whip tiles here. An ornate steel rapier tile has been left here. A throwing axe tile has been left here. An ornate steel rapier tile has been left here. A needle-pointed dirk has been left here. A sharpened quarterstaff tile has been left on the ground here. A needle-pointed dirk has been left here. Tossed to the ground, a gladiator's trident tile has been left here. A throwing axe tile has been left here. A wooden club tile has been left here. There are 2 steel shortsword tiles here. A dwarven battleaxe tile has been left here. There are 2 shining steel longsword tiles here. An ornate steel rapier tile has been left here. An obsidian dagger tile has been left here. A wooden club tile has been left here. A wooden longbow tile has been tossed aside here. Tossed to the ground, a gladiator's trident tile has been left here. A wooden longbow tile has been tossed aside here. A wooden club tile has been left here. Tossed to the ground, a spikey morning star tile lies here. There are 2 obsidian dagger tiles here. A needle-pointed dirk has been left here. A steel shortsword tile has been left here. A hunting spear tile has been left here. A wooden club tile has been left here. A steel shortsword tile has been left here. A wooden crossbow tile has been left here. A dwarven battleaxe tile has been left here. A gleaming scimitar tile has been left here. A hunting spear tile has been left here. A sharpened quarterstaff tile has been left on the ground here. A steel broadsword tile has been left here. A hunting spear tile has been left here. A wooden longbow tile has been tossed aside here. An ornate steel rapier tile has been left here. There are 2 iron-tipped whip tiles here. A gleaming scimitar tile has been left here. Tossed to the ground, an orcish flail tile has been left here. A shining steel longsword Triptycha tile has been left here. A wooden longbow tile has been tossed aside here. Tossed to the ground, an orcish flail tile has been left here. A wooden club tile has been left here. A hunting spear tile has been left here. A hunting spear tile has been left here. A wooden longbow tile has been tossed aside here. A steel shortsword tile has been left here. There are 2 steel shortsword tiles here. An ornate steel rapier tile has been left here. A dwarven battleaxe tile has been left here. A throwing axe tile has been left here. An obsidian dagger tile has been left here. A steel shortsword tile has been left here. A needle-pointed dirk has been left here. A gleaming scimitar tile has been left here. A dwarven battleaxe tile has been left here. A sharpened quarterstaff tile has been left on the ground here. A sharpened quarterstaff tile has been left on the ground here. Tossed to the ground, a spikey morning star tile lies here. A shining steel longsword Triptycha tile has been left here. A wooden club tile has been left here. A needle-pointed dirk has been left here. Tossed to the ground, an orcish flail tile has been left here. A needle-pointed dirk has been left here. A needle-pointed dirk has been left here. A needle-pointed dirk has been left here. There are 2 iron-tipped whip tiles here. An obsidian dagger tile has been left here. A gleaming scimitar tile has been left here. An iron-tipped whip tile has been left here. An ornate steel rapier tile has been left here. A throwing axe tile has been left here. A hunting spear tile has been left here. A shining steel longsword Triptycha tile has been left here. Tossed to the ground, an orcish flail tile has been left here. A shining steel longsword Triptycha tile has been left here. A hunting spear tile has been left here. An iron-tipped whip tile has been left here. An ornate steel rapier tile has been left here. Tossed to the ground, a spikey morning star tile lies here. Tossed to the ground, a gladiator's trident tile has been left here. Tossed to the ground, a steel bardiche tile lies here. Tossed to the ground, a basilican mace tile lies here. Tossed to the ground, a steel bardiche tile lies here. Tossed to the ground, a pointed halberd tile lies here. A blackened warhammer tile has been left here. Tossed to the ground, a basilican mace tile lies here. An ornate steel rapier tile has been left here.
    You see exits leading northeast, southeast, south, and west.

O.o

Guess I'm learning how to play Triptycha.
    OrisaeEmelleTzaAngweAryanneEzalor
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    I haven't had anyone to play me in a long time.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Angwe and a bunch of other Duiran people play.
    Don't forget the super-popular Duiranite variation: STRIPTYCHA.
    MoireanArbreEmelleAryanneAldricEzalorOrisaeKiyotan
    edited May 2013
    CONTEXT: Rizial gets pwnt by an 71st level, 18 year old newbie in front of Meyvitch and Angwe. They shrug and continue talking about the dragon corpse they just lost, untill...

To your surprise, Rizial rises up from the ground to stand before you.

You have emoted: Angwe fingers a splinter of a dragon's skull and shrugs. "Least
    I still got this thing".

He is a powerful Azudim vampire and stands at a towering seven feet in height.
    His long blonde and curly hair reaches down to his shoulder-blades. Crimson-red
    eyes watch the surroundings warily, set on either side of an average sized nose.
    His lips are thin and you can see the small bumps where his fangs rest behind
    his smile.  An unshaven, prominent jaw gives way to his strong neck, on the
    right side of which is a massive bite mark shaped like the maw of a bear. His
    skin is a dull grey colour and riddled with strange markings. Broad shoulders
    lead down to a pair of thickly muscled arms and thick calloused hands, blood
    caught beneath his nails. His chest is well-shaped and through his clothing
    gives the impression of a very defined musculature. He stands proudly on two
    long but strong legs.
    He is wearing:
    a tundra inspired leather kitbag, worn on the back
    a black pack of swirling sand, worn on the back
    a loose, masculine shirt of black silk, covering the torso
    a pair of black leather boots, worn on the feet
    a Delosian rose brooch, worn on the shirt
    an obsidian ring engraved with magical runes, worn on a finger
    an obsidian ring engraved with lightning patterns, worn on a finger
    an obsidian ring engraved with icicle patterns, worn on a finger
    an obsidian ring engraved with flame patterns, worn on a finger
    a thin black band, worn on a finger
    a ring engraved with a fire rune, worn on a finger
    a silver and gold acorn ring, worn on a finger
    elegant, gold-trimmed scale armour, covering the body
    a rugged, brown fedora hat, worn on head
    a hooded cloak of malachite-green velvet, hanging from the shoulders
    a shadowy ring, worn on a finger
    a simple obsidian ring inlaid with gold, worn on a finger
    a wolf-shaped enclosed helmet, worn on head
    a white crystal amulet, around the neck
    a lunar eclipse medallion, around the neck
    a red crystal amulet, around the neck
    an iron ylem-binding gauntlet, worn on the hands

Meyvitch nods his head at you.

On the Delosian Bridge.
    ----------- v1181 -----------
                            \ | /
                         [$]-[<]-
                            / | \
                          /  [$]
                        /
                      /
                    /
                -[+]-
                    \
                 [>]  \      [H]
                        \
                          \
                            \
                              \
                                \
    ---------- -3:2:0 -----------
    Snowflakes float down around you, colouring the world white. You stand roughly
    midway along the wide Delosian Bridge built from huge cubes of stone. A wide
    river flows underneath the bridge from the northwest downhill to the south, the
    water clear and refreshing although sometimes choked with froth and debris. Such
    is the clarity from the water that you wonder what powerful magical blessing has
    been placed upon it for it to flow so smoothly. The bridge continues a wide road
    running through the town of Delos to the northeast and southeast, leading
    towards Epitus Avenue to the northeast and into Ithmia Street to the southeast.
    A part of the Great Highway system can be seen not far to the west. A small
    wooden sign is here, several words having been carved upon its surface. A
    glowing golden crown bound by chains sits atop a marble pedestal here, armaments
    scattered about its base. Hackles raised, an adult grey wolf sniffs the air for
    enemies. Rizial is here. He wields a tower shield in his left hand and a
    blackened dirk in his right. Meyvitch is here, peering about suspiciously. He
    wields a vicious light brown dhurive in his hands.
    You see exits leading northeast, east, southeast, west, and in.

Meyvitch gives a start as Rizial appears.

Meyvitch says to Rizial, "Hey."

Rizial says to Meyvitch, "Fuck you."

You snicker under your breath.

Rizial says to you, "And fuck you too."

(Sentinels): Eulalie says, "So, not this howling but the next? Or was there just
    one?"

Rizial leaves to the west.

You utter a deep, rumbling laugh.
    LinIllikaalStathan
    He so maaad~
    Reaaaaal mad.
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    He's just mad because he keeps dying...to everyone just about. Saw him running from Sarkis...who runs Nexus.
    It's adorable, it's like he never heard that we automate and script our combat here and is probably wondering how we all hit so fast.
  • Lin said:
    It's adorable, it's like he never heard that we automate and script our combat here and is probably wondering how we all hit so fast.
    I remember spending the first 5 months playing Aetolia wondering how on earth people could possibly read so fast and see what was going on in combat. I didn't realize there was anything beyond just the in-game targeting and aliases.

I'd heard of people talking about auto-bashers being against the rules, and I thought they just meant players had hacked into the client somehow and had the system auto-input their attacking aliases....
    (I was  am still a noob a realllly long time)

RivasEmelleStathan
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Aryanne said:
    I remember spending the first 5 months playing Aetolia wondering how on earth people could possibly read so fast and see what was going on in combat. I didn't realize there was anything beyond just the in-game targeting and aliases.
    This so bad. I had to die -a lot- before I got used to combat spam.
    Lin
    I remember back when I thought bashing more than two mobs at once was too much spam.
    Aryanne
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I still can't stand combat spam and gag/sub a lot.