Short Questions

Comments

• SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Can someone explain to me the stand crafting item.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    It can be a sword stand, a night stand, a mannequin stand, it's a p. versatile piece.
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    Jensen said:

Why are there no more casks at the arti shop?

+--------------------------- CHANGELOG ENTRY #541 ----------------------------+
    | Entered by: Iosyne Date: 2014/06/12 18:35:09 |
    +--------------------------------- CHANGE ------------------------------------+

Helpfiles:
    - 7.10.2 Casks/Racks (new)
    - 23.1.11 Crafting and Trade Artifacts (new)
    - Numerous artifacts from HELP ARTIFACTS MISC have been shifted over.

Artifact Shop Changes:
    - Numerous artifacts from the miscellaneous shop have been moved to the
    Craft/Trade shop.

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
  • NalorNalor UK
    edited June 2014
    Quick question but ANYONE else having an issue with alertness not showing? Im on mudlet and Ive turned of the big black button in the button right hand corner but yet, still no alertness when people walk pass me..

Is this just me or a bug? As even sometimes when turning Alertness off. its hidden :/ so confused

preview: here
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    There's a bug with mudbot eating lines.
  • Ah so its mudbot not my mudlet! I was mega confused Thanks .. is this a new thing as ive had my mudbot for over a year without updating it?
  • They changed alertness line to be more clear, Mudbot cries when it happens.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• edited June 2014
    If you want to customize the entrace/exit message for your pigeon (the artifact) what do you do? Is it just CUSTOMISE (item) ENTER (new description)?

I'm just not sure if the pigeon enters the room using the same mechanics as other things so I just wanted to ask to be sure.
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    AFAIK you cannot customise the homing pigeon entry, or I would have totally rocked my decapitated bird, that has been thrown with a letter.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Yeah you can. Have to use a certificate. I get plenty of letters from customized pigeons.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Can customize the bird, not the entrance message.
    The line is the same. But the 'pigeon' part is different, yeah. That's what I was talking about.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Outside of hunting artifacts and standard class equipment. Are there any other items that are useful for bashing?
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Looked over GHELP HUNTING DEFENCE?
  • @Moirean I haven't. Ill look over it when I get home tonight. Thanks :)
  • Do items in the auctionhouse decay?
    Rawr
  • I believe they behave as they would in a stockroom. So, is something says "It will decay regardless of where it's stored." then it's going to decay in the auction house.
  • How do you remove enchanting from the haven room? I tried Havens unset enchantment, not working.

• StathanStathan Hot springs
    Damonicus said:

How do you remove enchanting from the haven room? I tried Havens unset enchantment, not working.

You can't you have to demolish the room to get the points back.
  • Stathan said:

Damonicus said:

How do you remove enchanting from the haven room? I tried Havens unset enchantment, not working.

Well that now sucks as it is in the base room lol

• StathanStathan Hot springs
    Damonicus said:

Stathan said:

Damonicus said:

Best bet would be ask for some divine intervention. Barring that, you'll be bashing for a while.
  • Stathan said:

Damonicus said:

Stathan said:

Damonicus said:

Best bet would be ask for some divine intervention. Barring that, you'll be bashing for a while.
    Meaning cannot remove base room, I have enough haven points. Oh well. Guess I can build my sand castle around it.

Stathan
  • So Since Hashan went Kapow! I guess Koggab was one of the people in it, Where can we now get hammer proficiencies? Or Where can I find Koggab?

• Earlier I posted in a different thread about the forum rules but I have a genuine question about them. Rule 6 seems to be largely ignored.
    6. Controversial OOC topics are not allowed
    This refers specifically to OOC topics related to such things as religion, politics, ethics, etc. Please keep such discussions to more appropriate forums, as we do not wish to see players driven away from Aetolia due to high-friction topics that rarely see resolution.
    When looking at threads and topics, there is plenty of stuff that's controversial. So, here is my question. Can I actually make threads to discuss controversial stuff? Gun regulation? Anti-vaccine pseudoscience? Politics?

I love discussing things with people and love good arguments, but the forum rules and the moderator behavior contradict each other. By moderator behavior, we can talk about controversial stuff. By forum rules, it's not allowed. So, which is it? Can I actually try to engage people in debate about controversial stuff here or not?
  • I particularly like the last one there.
    God damn @Areka wins the internet.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Mephistoles
  • If there's a mob interaction I'm after, is there a good way to ask if someone (god, celani, admin, etc) would be into doing that?
    I once killed a humgii, y'know.

JSYK she/her pronouns!
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    you can uses tells and mobmessages to that npc, but there's not promise it will come to anything.
    SampTeani