Short Questions

Comments

• soon™
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
    Aldric
  • What do wight essences do?

Tyrai
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    If you have a black snowglobe (promotional item), you can SHAKE the globe, go to Snowswell, and trade them for special items like pipes/vials. The pipes/vials are artifacts so people usually farm to trade those in for creditos.
  • Is there any way to sell/trade an upgrade token? Found one in a cryptic chest and it is completely worthless for me.
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I have that question, but with the discount token. Also, if you buy a 5 cryptic chest package, can you give any of those chests away to someone or are they locked to that one person?

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    You can use the discount token to buy an artifact gift from someone and have them send you the credits I believe. Upgrade token no idea.

I don't think cryptic chests are bound to a person until you open them but I'm not 100% sure on that one.
  • I'm about 95% sure chests aren't bound to you.

Tyrai
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    They don't bind until you open them.
  • Conscription: During times of war, further improve your efficiency in
    maintaining your army. Military upkeep will be reduced by a further 10%.

Strengthen: Your troops are now much more proficient in combat, granting
    them a 10% bonus to their strength and reducing your cost to issue
    orders by 20%.

These two abilities in the military ylem tree and the minister of war position are, and have been essentially useless since the deactivation of the war system. Are there any intentions of replacing said perks, and/or giving war ministers a different purpose?
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Riluo
  • Pardon the double post, but wasn't it said a while back that if you don't seal a letter and you use a pigeon/satchel combo to mail it, it shouldn't show the sender under letterlist?
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • Nothing showing in any Announce posts to support that, @Aldric. I've always been able to see who sends me letters. Specifically, Kerryn because she never seals and always uses the pigeon/satchel combo.

imageimage
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    You'll find that most post office clerks are surprisingly bribeable.
  • I do know that post office clerks can be bribed, it's just odd, I know I'm remembering this from somewhere. HNNG.
  • What does this mean...

This line is assumed to be inactive, and is being cut. Please reconnect if this
    is in error.

I get it when trying to log into Aetolia (and NO its not my connection)

• What did the Ankyreans look like?

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    According to Pedantic Pete, like a Troll/Xoran/or Aren
    SetneTeaniJaslinePeriluna
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Aarbrok said:
    According to Pedantic Pete, like a Troll/Xoran/or Aren
    I thought that was what the Indorani looked like.

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    How long does it take to see credits you buy with cash arrive. I got my little brother a few credits a few hours ago, but he still has not got them yet. I know in the past it took all of 5 mins at worst to get them.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Game doesn't believe it. Carnifex don't buy credits.

(it shouldn't take more than 2-3 hours, I believe, check email to make sure bank didn't block the purchase for suspicious activity or something)
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited August 2013
    Thanks, it is being withdrawn from my account so it is all good. However he has yet to get his credits, so I messaged support@Aetolia.com around four hours ago! Not sure if it gets read often or not.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    They definitely do read support. If you bought them for Mastema, they still haven't gone through yet, according to guild logs, so hopefully they can help you out. Admin have always been prompt and professional about that kind of stuff, in my experience! :)
    Riluo
  • edited September 2013

never mind.

Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
  • Xavin said:

What did the Ankyreans look like?

I would look at Qeddwyn. Only one I can think of right now.

• I took a look there. The description for him is actually pretty vague but it gave a sort of human-ish impression. I dunno, I guess I was just expecting something...more exciting.
    Periluna said:
    What did the Ankyreans look like?
    I would look at Qeddwyn. Only one I can think of right now.

Seasone is an Ankyrean, too.
  • Nobody likes Seasone >_>

PerilunaAarbrokArbreEsperIosyneLin
    Does Ironbeard still visit those in havens?
  • ElyniElyni New Zealand
    ^ he visited me last night while I was in Zyphen's. Got a signet ring from the giftbag >_>
  • Does he visit Albedos? Cause I tend to spend a lot of time there now. <.<