Short Questions

Comments

• You have the following active defences:
    You may not blow the Horn of Cornucopia again until the next Howling.

what is this?

Tyrai
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    The buggy message for spinning the wheel of fates
  • Do people buy the pieces of the star chart artifact? If so, what's a moderate price for such a thing?

Tyrai
  • Those usually sell for around 25-30cr, but it can vary quite a bit.

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    I usually get 125k for each piece I sell.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Supposedly Abhorash is looking for me in character, but every time I'm around seems to clash with whoever's playing him's schedule. Is there a way to contact this person to try and get things lined up better, or do I just wait and hope?
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    msg Abhorash X

or it might be mobmsg Aborash X
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • I've messaged him before, months ago, and never got a response. I figured it just didn't work, or whoever is playing him didn't like using messages, or didn't want to message me back. Anyways, if the Admin or (maybe) non-Admin who plays Abhorash reads this, I wouldn't mind an OOC message in game or a PM on the forums with what time would be best to be around. If not, then I guess I'll just keep waiting and hoping. :)
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I tried sending a message to Abhorash way back too, never got a response back. Might be the person playing the character doesn't check them. Or my message wasn't interesting enough.

• Previous situation got resolved. New question though. Where do you find stag's horn in this blasted game? I've only ever managed to buy it from other people, and I'm tired of doing that. I can't find any stags to kill, and it makes me want to punch a baby stag.(If I could ever find one).
  • There are some in the Ithmias. One big group (5 stags) is at a cairn stone (vnum 5689), and there are a few others too.

• AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Stag party!
    Teani
  • The big group of stags in Eastern Ithmia are best, but there's also a stag horn randomly lying around the Northern Ithmia (part of an unknown quest? I don't know, it get crushed into Cia's rift) and you can always do the King Stag quest on Ulangi too.
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    And there's stags in Dolbodi that drops horn from time to time.
  • Need a comparison on Daru vs Sentinel for PVE ONLY. If anyone could lay out a list of the pro's cons for bashing with both of these classes, a bit in depth, I'd be grateful.
  • is there a help file for commands to use with furniture and decor. I can't seem to hang a tapestry and I can't seem to take a picture off the wall.
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    There is HELP FURNITURE INTERACTION, but I think it mostly covers things like chairs and groups.

The last time I had a tapestry, I just dropped it. The dropped description described it as being on the wall, I believe. In terms of moving items, some furniture pieces are considered "heavy" and can't be moved once they're dropped in a room. It takes a mushroom sigil to destroy the item in question, as long as the item's not a permanent one.
  • I have a question about Bloodborn and Siring...

IF someone was to get the Bloodborn class, could he change his Sire to a none Bloodborn person with the ritual thing, Just like a normal Vampire can?

• AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Munsia said:
    Need a comparison on Daru vs Sentinel for PVE ONLY. If anyone could lay out a list of the pro's cons for bashing with both of these classes, a bit in depth, I'd be grateful.
    Daru are basically monks on steroids for bashing. While they lack transmute, they are overall much tankier in PvE than Sentaari because of discharge (25% health back on all damage you take) and temperance (15% physical damage reduction). As with all Tekura, endurance can be a huge drain, moreso when fighting mobs that prones you.

I can't really compare them with Sentinels because I've never tried the class, but I would assume that Sentinels are overall tankier (but I could be wrong) and that Daru actually kill things faster, especially at higher levels when crit rates start going up.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    @Edric yes.
  • Arbre said:
    @Edric yes.
    @Arbre so say if I was Bloodborn I can change my sire to a none Bloodborn? long as the person is vamp of course..
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Yes, you can.
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Also @Edric : If you're looking at a specific praenomen sire, that person can sire you as a nightstalker and still get the Bloodborn class afterwards. That's easier than changing sires afterwards.
  • I'm an atabahi. I like to bash. I am apparently squishy according to the reading I've done, but never really felt too squishy, I'm guessing because of resilient statpack. How much better would I bash if I changed to muscular? I have level 3 crit and level 1 bash damage artifacts. Will I be able to do the same areas because of killing things faster (therefore getting hit less), or....???
    Rawr
  • Amberlea said:
    I'm an atabahi. I like to bash. I am apparently squishy according to the reading I've done, but never really felt too squishy, I'm guessing because of resilient statpack. How much better would I bash if I changed to muscular? I have level 3 crit and level 1 bash damage artifacts. Will I be able to do the same areas because of killing things faster (therefore getting hit less), or....???

@ amberlea

technically you wont be killing things quicker, youd just be doing a 100ish more damage more, with less health and less resistance..

I would believe resilient is better overall with its poison, asp, electric, cold and fire resistance and also helps with endurance, as musclar doesn't have them plus is harder on willpower.. so the small buff you gain in damage you'll lose in resistance.. So you might think you'll be able to bash the same places but places like Spellshapers will be a little hard as they'll hit you harder..

personally I always pick resilient over muscular as the cons with resilient outweigh musclar
    Moirean
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Resilient is definitely the way to go, especially on a class lacking strong natural tankiness like yours.
    LinMastemaTeani
  • Where do I find ivory for designs?

Tyrai
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    You're in the Crafters clan, check the projects. It's in one of the gemstone ones. 
    Aarde
  • Ah, hrm. Thanks!

Tyrai