Short Questions

Comments

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited May 2013
    Ohh, I see what you mean. I thought you meant the original point as someone over level 100 bashing with someone under level 100; I see you meant if how many levels above 100 you are actually factors in.

Yeah that'd be silly.
  • Is there any way to acquire a snowglobe? I'm guessing even if I buy essence from other people, I won't be able to use that without a snowglobe myself? :(
  • Sadly no, it was an xmas event :(
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
  • On the topic of snowglobes - can you use someone elses?
  • Also, do normal mounts that you buy for credits from the stables respawn? If so, is the snowglobe mount not like that? I definitely killed my wolf on accident and it hasn't come back =(
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Corlin: Yes, you can use someone else's snowglobe. It can only be used once every IG year though.

• I think if you kill it then it stays dead :(
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
  • Mastema said:
    I think if you kill it then it stays dead :(
    That is a really expensive normal mount...=( I figured given that the other stuff he sold was arti, it would be like a credit mount. Kinda crappy.
  • Kaeus said:
    Also, do normal mounts that you buy for credits from the stables respawn? If so, is the snowglobe mount not like that? I definitely killed my wolf on accident and it hasn't come back =(

No, that's the whole point of buying a credit mount. It should repop in an hour or so.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • Credit mounts repop. I, unfortunately, speak from experience on this. :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• What does the snowglobe do?
    For her soul gives me sigh for sigh,
    And all day long
    Shines, bright and strong,
    Astarte within the sky,

While ever to her dear Eulalie upturns her matron eye-
    While ever to her young Eulalie upturns her violet eye.
                 -E. A. Poe, Eulalie
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    You shake it and it transports you to Snowswell. Once there, you kill wights for wight essences. You can trade these essences for artifact pipes/syringes/vials that you can trade in for credits. This can only be done once per in-game year, but people can earn like.. uhh.. 2-3 pipes per RL month (possibly more?), and it only takes a few hours.

So basically lots of credits for little effort.
  • Kinda curious why the 250 essence mount isnt like a credit mount then. I guess I should have asked before investing in all those essences.
    Tza
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Get a bit.  It's saved my dear Cat from stupid before.
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I asked about that the first time mine died and got told there was just a bug with having it reset to me properly. Maybe it just wasn't a high priority bug since only a handful of people have one?
  • This is actually a forums-ish question but is there a way to undo agrees/disagrees/trolls etc.?

Because if there's not, I really wish there was >>
  • If you mean your own votes on a post, yes. Just click the option again and it will undo it.
    imageimage
    CiarelleStathan
  • Well, that's easy and now I feel even sillier. Thank you!
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    A little help from the community please! Can someone give me a list of all the important class defenses? I'd like to finish add the upkeep/recognition part of my system as one of the things for the next update.

Here are the classes I need:
    • Teradrim
    • Shaman
    • Templar
    • Bloodborn
    • Ascendril / Sciomancer
    • Cabalist
    • Indorani
    • Daru
    • Sentinel
    I think that's it... I have Praenomen, Luminary, Syssin, Monk, Lycanthrope and Carnifex covered. Although I suppose it wouldn't hurt to be sure. I just need syntax and balance cost (if there is any) and if it costs mana/health to use for absolve/annihilate purposes.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    ogod there are so many for Bloodborn and they are all rituals that fade after a certain amount of time and have to be put back up and I rage whenever I have to def up and it takes me like an hour :(.
    StathanMephistoles
    Is there a way to see a list of ESTEEM people have given you? If not, there should be!

HavenHaydynMoireanOrisaeAryanne
  • RhoRho
    edited May 2013
    showidea 2613

Idea #2613   Section: unassigned   Support: 13
    2011/08/04 05:00:26: Under the ESTEEM system, allow it to work like messages or tells in that it keeps a list of the last X esteems to be expressed for a character. It'd be really nice if, say, person A expressed twice, they'd be listed together or shown at the same time when you checked.

Posting this again, as it's been in the idea queue for a while near the top.

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Just to clarify since I want to be sure I am viewing this right - ylemlog city summary shows the last 6 IG months? It doesn't reset but merely adjusts each day (ie bump out the 6th day's contributions and adds a new one)?
  • Yes.

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    So I hopped on the Duiran wolfpack bandwagon and I like it, but I worry that I kinda did something stupid with my mutated description. Linwulf is big. Like, really stupidly big. I'd be happy to just revise it but uh, I've already RP'd as this Mary Sue monstrosity with two people. Now I don't know a lot about Lycanthropy as an artform yet - is it feasible for Lin to say, gain better mastery of her mutation and change the form, or am I going to end up having to apologize for a retcon?
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    There's nothing wrong with being stupidly big. Why would you want to change it?

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    It's hard to explain things like how Lin can ride a horse or get into buildings, and what if I wanna fightRP or something? Lin's so huge it's improbable that she wouldn't win a fight, but that in no way reflects my actual combat ability.
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Lin said:
    It's hard to explain things like how Lin can ride a horse or get into buildings, and what if I wanna fightRP or something? Lin's so huge it's improbable that she wouldn't win a fight, but that in no way reflects my actual combat ability.
    This is true for a lot of characters (both small/meek characters excelling at PK and big/brawny characters not being good at fighting), so you shouldn't really have to compromise your description because you don't participate much in combat.
  • Lin's been watching Mononoke Hime again, I see.
    LinAngwe
    Combat is not all about size though. It's also about technique and sometimes speed. Being big does not mean you will always win a fight. A smaller wolf could win just by having more skills/being more agile.