Short Questions

Comments

• edited May 2017
    Anyone knows the damage formulas(PvP) of the following skills?

- Singularity
    - Staffcast
    - Stonespike
    - Stormhammer
    - Meteoswarm

I try to get a better understanding of the components of them: Base damage(if any), how much of the attack scales to enemy hp and how much intelligence impacts the base damage (or does it impacts scaling damage also?)
  • Sibatti said:

What's going on with Moghedu? It was never reopened after the Aalen Bloom, and with no explanation as to why.

I've been getting in and out just fine for a few days?

Teani
  • Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but hey I am here so here is my question. Would it be possible to add to the list for design list access? Some of us, those who are leaders of multiple organizations have TONS under design list access, for me personally it would be easier if I am looking for a specific item I know so-and-so made if I could look under person. With the Carnifex we have some in ICS clan, some to Carnifex, some to a different clan but I know who created it! .. just not where is was saved.
  • TiurTiur Producer
    edited May 2017
    @Alathesia So you mean, like a DESIGN LIST ACCESS [searchterm]?
  • edited May 2017
    @Tiur right now this is what we have: DESIGN LIST [ACCESS] [GUILD|CITY|HOUSE|ORDER|CLAN (alias)] [(skill)|(item)|(tag)]. Was wondering if we could add PERSON (name) so I can look up items I know Zenobia made, I could do DESIGN LIST ACCESS PERSON ZENOBIA.
    Tenshyo
  • ^^ Please for the love of god this.

@Areka Has some cooking designs, for example, and being able to just do DESIGN LIST ACCESS COOKING [Areka] for example, would be super useful.

• TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    My own short question...

@Tenshyo why is your signature someone taking a wooden spoon and beating the everliving hell out of a poor gelatin cat?
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    @Tekias because there's a bubble. Duh.
    Tenshyo
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    @Arbre out of curiosity...how does slapping it with a wooden spoon fix the bubble?
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I'd imagine that if the bubble is in the middle of the jelly, it can move to the surface, making it possible get it removed without ruining the whole thing?

• DaegonDaegon Canada
    Alright. Quick question for you Mudlet coders out there.

I want to have "------------------", be a colored echo AND have it fade from the middle out. I've seen a lot of logs with this done and I finally want to steal it all for myself!... Ahem, I mean. Meh.

How is this done? I can't find it on any Mudlet Manual unless I'm just blind to it cause I don't know what the command is anyways.
    'Those that do not attempt are those with the least stories to tell.'
  • Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• DaegonDaegon Canada
    edited May 2017
    @Toz Looks nice and all, but not what I meant. What I've been seeing is basically an echo that is all one color. But starting from both ends of something like -------------------------------- <- that it's almost invisible.
    Then as it gets to the center it gets more solid.
  • @Daegon It might be a custom script somewhere, but I don't have that one I don't think - it'd be using that same hecho that's in the script I linked though! You could probably mimic it and change the values for the hecho (hex echo I think).

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

• RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    If a rollback of the game happens because of a server reset, and you're in the middle of roleplay when it resets.... did you still roleplay?? Is it still official roleplay or do you have to restart??

Sibatti
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    ....dude... @Rhyot ....that's fucking me up a little, man... making me a bit existential over here >.>
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Given that the time that elapses during roleplay usually doesn't really make sense compared to the actual amount of time that elapses in game it's probably safe to suspend a little disbelief in so far as time as a concept goes.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Rhyot said:

If a rollback of the game happens because of a server reset, and you're in the middle of roleplay when it resets.... did you still roleplay?? Is it still official roleplay or do you have to restart??

Nah you just pick up where you left off.
  • DaegonDaegon Canada
    @Rhyot I'd say you guys should do everything you just did, but backwards. Make a little fun side rp out of it.
    Sarita
  • Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

• AxiusAxius where I am
    @Tiur are we doing the Mothersrock command thing this year? I'd love it if we were!
  • TiurTiur Producer
    @Axius We are. I just didn't have official IRE word for it... I decided to just do it.
    Axius
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    @Tiur Thank you! I <3 this, because it's always so nice.
  • VyxsisVyxsis Vyxsis
    idk if this is the right place for this buuuuut does anyone know why the little character info banners (e.g. the one in my signature) aren't updating anymore? i get maybe they aren't adjusted in real-time, but vyx's is like a city, guild, title, and two levels out-of-date.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    edited May 2017
    It does seem BANNERCODE is no longer working. Case in point, my banner, see below.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Question! Is there a lore-reason we can't go into a haven in a Library? Or is it just a code thing.
    imageimage
  • DaegonDaegon Canada
    What the bloody ell happened to Hasaan of Mournhold? I've been there for the past few days at random times trying to find the bugger. I can't seem to find him anywhere and no one in Mournhold has a way of telling me where he is.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Hasaan was killed off in some event, I believe. There's another mob in her position.

• DaegonDaegon Canada
    @Teani any clue the mob is? Trying to clear up my quest lists and I have taxes to give them XD