Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Amen.

I rage at Lin for giving me Finale RP last week, and returning today. Quit playing with my emotions!
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Lin
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    edited January 2013
    Kiyotan said:
    Amen.

I rage at Lin for giving me Finale RP last week, and returning today. Quit playing with my emotions!
    Damn man, when you gonna propose to me.
    InfinErzsebetOrisae
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Soon as Raz unlocks the polygamy code. 
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    AmaraLinErzsebetArbreHaydyn
  • My rage? How quickly people jump to accusations and toss out the metagaming card.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • edited January 2013
    If I mistype something with the DESIGN ### <blah> syntax, I get the screen of wall spam with ALLLLLL of the correct syntaxes (syntaxi?)  whatever. 

Which looks like this:
    [spoiler]

Usage:

DESIGN <#>
       DESIGN REQUEST
       DESIGN LIST [UNPAID|DRAFT|APPROVED|SUBMITTED|REJECTED|EXPIRED] [tradeskill or itemtype]
       DESIGN LIST [GUILD|CITY|HOUSE|ORDER|CLAN <alias>|ACCESS]
       DESIGN <#> ALLOW <person/org|NONE>
       DESIGN <#> DENY <person/org|NONE>
       DESIGN <#> TRANSFER TO <person>
       DESIGN <#> APPEARANCE <description>
       DESIGN <#> DROPPED <description>
       DESIGN <#> EXAMINED <description>
       DESIGN <#> EXAMINED EDIT
       DESIGN <#> ADD <quantity> <component>
       DESIGN <#> CLEARCOMPONENTS
       DESIGN <#> SUBMIT
       DESIGN <#> PAY FEE
       DESIGN <#> COPY <pattern>
       DESIGN <#> VIEW
       DESIGN <#> COMMENT <comment>
       DESIGN <#> SHOW <person>
       DESIGN <#> DELETE
       DESIGN <#> AUTOPAY <ON|OFF>
       DESIGN <#> PERMANENCE <ON|OFF>
       DESIGN <#> RENEW
       DESIGN RENEW ALL
       DESIGN RENEW UNDER <months>
       DESIGN SHARED [WITH <ORG/PERSON>] [tradeskill or itemtype]
       DESIGN <#> RETRACT
       DESIGN <#> BUY

Tailoring and Floristry:
       DESIGN <#> WORN 1P <description>
       DESIGN <#> WORN 3P <description>
       DESIGN <#> REMOVED 1P <description>
       DESIGN <#> REMOVED 3P <description>

Cooking:
       DESIGN <#> SMELL <description>
       DESIGN <#> EATEN 1P <description>
       DESIGN <#> EATEN 3P <description>
       DESIGN <#> TASTE <description>
       DESIGN <#> TOOL <cooking tool in your inventory>
       DESIGN <#> HEATSOURCE <heat source in the room>

Floristry:
       DESIGN <#> SMELL <description>

Furniture:
       DESIGN <#> MAX PEOPLE
       DESIGN <#> MAX CHAIRS
       DESIGN <#> MAX WEIGHT
       DESIGN <#> DRAWERS
       DESIGN <#> DRAWER_DESC <desc>
       DESIGN <#> HUNG <desc>

Pyrotechnics:
       DESIGN <#> GROUND_EXPLOSION <desc>
       DESIGN <#> SKY_EXPLOSION <desc>
       DESIGN <#> BURST

Brewing:
       See DESIGN BREW

Guild members only:
       DESIGN Q[UEUE]
       DESIGN <#> APPROVE
       DESIGN <#> REJECT <reason>
       DESIGN <#> NOURISHMENT <amount>
    [/spoiler]
    imageimage
    Teradrim comments have been moved to Teradrim (Re)Election. Play nice!
  • edited January 2013
    I rage at this whole lifers trying to push that undead are rotting corpses. If anyone had bothered to look up the ritals, history or lore of undead they'd see we are not zombies... even the Aetolian Gods livestream pointed this out. We are rebuilt from different elements. We go into the earth and rebuild ourselves,  why would we rebuild ourselves with our eyes hanging out and chucks missing? Yes we cannot make life, so no children, but we are not dead. We are simply not "alive" in the same sense as lifers.

Mastema
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    edited January 2013
    Where's the fun in not being a zombie? I thought that was the point. Vampires are the pretty ones with sparkling blue orbs, set perfectly beneath breathtaking auburn hair that falls like a waterfall about their neck, accenting their milky skin beautifully in the moonlight, ect, ect and undead are the disgusting zombie pirate crowd that fuqs stuff up and eats delicious babies.
    LinArbreNolaIllikaal
    Angwe said:
    Where's the fun in not being a zombie? I thought that was the point. Vampires are the pretty ones with sparkling blue orbs, set perfectly beneath breathtaking auburn hair that falls like a waterfall about their neck, accenting their milky skin beautifully in the moonlight, ect, ect and undead are the disgusting zombie pirate crowd that fuqs stuff up and eats delicious babies.
    I see what you did there.
    I discovered a log with Villi speaking harpy to some goddess, a log of some imp getting their ear chewed by a psycho, Osifer logs, Lin/Sibatti logs and then AA in that order. A week later, I rolled my first Syssin. :3
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    AA usually chases people away.
    Valenae
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Either version is fine in my opinion as the game supports both. Although more lore in those departments wouldn't hurt!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • ChelseaChelsea Australia
    edited February 2013

My rage is about the fact that the house I am in has had three elections this week... yes that is correct three, and two just today alone, the reason for two in one day is due to one being canceled as it was deemed against House law.

And why alll of this stress? Because of the desires of one single person to merge the house with Lunare at any cost. It is stupid and has forcing a few of us to stop logging on due to all the drama. You would think he would get the hint that we do not want a merger, only he does. :-?  But above all its the none stop elections when he fails to get his way.

I wish all the bad blood between people OOC in this game would just drop. Life's too short, ya know? Then again some of it is pretty amusing. I suppose that's my Aetolian rage for the week.
    havenbanner2
    AldricDaskalosSeig
  • edited February 2013

Haven said:
    I wish all the bad blood between people OOC in this game would just drop. Life's too short, ya know? Then again some of it is pretty amusing. I suppose that's my Aetolian rage for the week.
    Illidan said:
     if you ever see me killing someone (newbies especially) it's because I've had good reason to do so
    AmaraLinZunValenae

• Haven said:
    As long as you have people interacting you're going to have people fighting, heh. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Luna said:

Haven said:
    I don't recognize the face. Who is that?
    havenbanner2
    edited February 2013
    @Haven: John Lennon, brah.

Edited: Typo
    Amara
    I'm so angry at all the forumgoers not participating in Dwarf Appreciation Month.
    AldricAarbrok
  • Some of us might think dwarves are overrated.

Alistaire
  • edited February 2013
    "Some of us might think dwarves are overrated."

This coming from one of the former sparkly vampires.

ArbreLin
  • edited February 2013
    Xavin was never sparkly, kthnx

• SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Pretty sure Xavin wore glitter around his eyes and pranced about.
    HavenAldricOrisaeLinIllikaal
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Didn't we make comments about you having... ghost up, but not shroud, so you sparkled?  I'm thinkin' I got those skills wrong.  Either way, I vividly remember mocking you.  Not that that's any different than any other day, really.

Also, I don't care about dwarves one way or another, but I like bandwagons, especially when it means I can make terrible tree jokes.
  • Oh. I remember that.

• nobody likes dwarfs (this is the correct pronoun, get your tolkien crap out of here)
  • ZunZun
    edited February 2013
    [REDACTED]
  • this new sect of blades arena is so stupid, you cant even pick the color you want to be

what if i want to be red razmael? you make me blue, and i dont want to be blue?

i demand you fix this
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Dying in a duel because a 10 year old typo in a very important message was fixed and there wasn't a changelog or anything letting us know to update our system. I'd like for Judge's message to only give one warning message and be changed every 7 days. Grumble.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

Oh, so I'm going to be nice:

Old Death message:

(%w) flings a tarot card at you and upon impact, it disappears. And ominous silence overtakes your surroundings.

New One:

(%w) flings a tarot card at you and upon impact, it disappears. An ominous silence overtakes your surroundings.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

MastemaHaydynAngwe
This discussion has been closed.