Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    > mfw Ve'kahi took on Lunare

AngweMastemaAzraelMilvushinaAreka
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    edited April 2013
    ...I can totally picture you making that face. Giggle.

ETA: To give you an idea of how much bigger this made Ve'kahi---there are 15 people in Ve'kahi right now and it's 2AM--and there are 4 less Ve'kahi than there are Bloodlochian's, and 4 more Ve'kahi than there are Spireans, and 10 more Ve'kahian Blooded in Dominion than any other Dominion House.

My head is exploding.
    imageimage
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited April 2013
    Not gonna lie Lol'd.

I did kinda warn you, but unicorn it I am sure our five palaces, four shops, and a whole lot of patience.
    No, its a hell of a lot of work you just took on. I love you Erz and I got yo back!

Here I thought I Roleplayed the Masochist... >.>
    Erzsebet
    edited April 2013
    Kinda warn me, my ass! Kallah said that all of the Lunare at that meeting were all the active ones. There were like 5, maybe 6 people at that meeting. Good gods.

ETA: Masochism, thy name is Kira.
    imageimage
    Aarbrok
  • It's so annoying when you can't like some parts of a post and flag other parts... It makes my head hurt.

ErzsebetArbreNola
  • If there is a law in existence that states you need majority permission from rulingcouncil to run for rulingcouncil, that is dumb. Seems like a huge buddy-buddy/good-ol'-boy type system that allows for people with less ability/merit to get positions of influence. I'm not saying that is the law or anything else I don't know about, just an observation on that subject.
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Shut upbre."
    Arbre Aquila dur Naya says, "Yessir."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "I'm a lady!"

Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Yeah cutscene kicks in."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Watch our awesome CG."

Senior Administrator Veritas says, "I grove ever stronger in the presence of Alastair!"
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Grow*."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "No druids here."
    Malok
    edited April 2013

@Ellenia Uh. 'you've been in the position for many decadesblahblah' IS the answer she got. I didn't say that making me shift from Dev makes you a horrible leader, or any such, I said that doing it in the fashion in which you did so--not even messaging first just posting that X, Y, and Z are being replaced is very alienating to people who actually want to do/are doing work for the city.

And yes, you said you wanted to take me from Dev to Treasurer--a Ministry I actually know, to one I know absolutely nothing about. And one I probably wouldn't be horribly good at, at that. I mean. I've got the 'don't steal monies' down, but otherwise...

Since when was it three? I know Lyl and Dourif are artificing bullshit, but Borscin didn't log in during any of this and Azrael messaged Erz asking how wasn't the artifice just lovely?

I'm not crying about you doing anything. I said, quite simply, that I as a player think your first action as Keeper was potentially alienating to other players. Does this make you the worst keeper ever? No. I wasn't even raging about it in general, the comment was in response to someone else.

Re: Kiralla. Kiralla does her job. I'm not arguing that she is currently active, nor that she shouldn't be replaced because she's the most active thing ever. She's not. She does her job, but she isn't around that much. In fact, I only started arguing anything at all in regards to this, because everyone is fucking jumping on all of my rages today.

8 hours of earthmeld (AKA sleep) versus a constant 16 awake on most days does indeed count as active as far as anyone else is concerned--of all the things you COULD probably successfully charge me with without resorting to lies, artifice, and bullshit, playing the game way too goddamn much isn't one of them.

Though I just love how everyone is changing their story last second.

ETA: The only thing I'm really actively complaining/raging about regarding you and Bloodloch right now is this ridiculous favour/loss of cityrank thing.

imageimage
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    (Kiralla should pay her taxes please)
    LinAzraelEdhain
  • Why can't you all just let someone rage and not respond to it. Not doing that is how things always start going downhill here.
    ErzsebetEmelle
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    The law is to prevent groups of players from preventing others to contest and gain positions. It has existed in IRE for ages now in every game.

If a player is capable of mechanically contesting. You are not, as another player, allowed to restrict that by any means. Yes, it opens up to multiple contesting and I think there has been leeway with the law in regards to that in that you can kick the person when the election is done, but you're not allowed to interfere in any shape or form.
    HadoryuAlastair
  • I remember when Ellenia and Clouser ( I think?) were bashing Tainhelm as newbs and I was having a bad day so instead of the usual delegating to a similarly newbish person, I ran my character down there to execute them himself. (Already a bad point to me, being a bully.) And when they died/ran away, they complained back from Bloodloch that one day they'd be strong and come back to own me. I told them exactly what Desian had told my character when I was a newb in the same conversation, 'everyone says that'.

The truth is, everyone doesn't say that. People who say that generally have that exact intention (see Illidan's story). I have to admit, whatever scorn I had for Ellenia in the beginning due to her crude behaviors, from that very first encounter I had this feeling she would be growing in more ways than one. I'm willing to concede that she's grown a great deal and probably will grow more. 

Hadoryu
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Move on.

• Arbre said:
    Move on.
    Tiger face: Grrrrr!
    Alastair
  • Erzsebet said:
    Feeling...a touch overwhelmed at this latest merge. I was expecting like. Half the people we got with this merge. Good gods.

So many people.

What's more. So many -loud- people.
    Oh guuuuuuuurl Lunare chats and gossips more than a pre-teen slumber party. You'll love it in time im sure ^_^.
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    Calipso said:
    Erzsebet said:
    Feeling...a touch overwhelmed at this latest merge. I was expecting like. Half the people we got with this merge. Good gods.

So many people.

What's more. So many -loud- people.
    Oh guuuuuuuurl Lunare chats and gossips more than a pre-teen slumber party. You'll love it in time im sure ^_^.
    or until Lunare takes over the House!!  heh
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Then it's time to delete another.
    IllikaalMastemaAldricEzalorRivasAmara
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    edited April 2013
    Edit: It's not that important to rant about in retrospect.
  • edited April 2013
    "A donkey, your loyal companion, has been slain by Jeromy."

This is why I buy a donkey.

Firstly because this is like the 4th time some randomperson killed my mount for randomnonreason.
    Secondly because I am forgetful and the first reason happens. 

Its never like I'm participating actively in any combat. Don't forget the fact that I've never spoken to this person or interacted directly with them in any way. 

Angwe
  • Being unable to log ANY of my fights. Can't read the notepad version of them, it makes my head hurt and I can't see my echos - if I use html logging though, it just randomly decides to cut off without warning.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• When you say cut off, are you using mudlet and its the last symbol? If so update your version to the newest and it fixes the issue. Otherwise ignore this post and let us pretend it never happened!
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
  • Using the latest version, and I mean it acts like I just randomly quit logging, though it stays toggled like it is still recording.

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

• IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area

Nola said:
    "A donkey, your loyal companion, has been slain by Jeromy."

This is why I buy a donkey.

Firstly because this is like the 4th time some randomperson killed my mount for randomnonreason.
    Secondly because I am forgetful and the first reason happens. 

Its never like I'm participating actively in any combat. Don't forget the fact that I've never spoken to this person or interacted directly with them in any way. 

You know, the last person that killed Nola's mount was surprised when she came and snapped their back for it. 

They just don't learn. Nola aint give a damn. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Nola
  • I will test mine later and see if I get the issue too.
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
    I set all kinds of checks into my system that stables my mount if I do pretty much anything.
    Rage that I can't have my cake and eat it too.  I hate that sometimes following the proper course of RP means breaking off contact with people ICly.  : (
    Aryanne
  • Oh God now I can watch Tard twice.

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

Rivas
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Arbre said:
    Rage that I can't have my cake and eat it too.  I hate that sometimes following the proper course of RP means breaking off contact with people ICly.  : (
    Why can't you just be hostile IC if they are enemies or whatever?
  • Because she broke up with Meyvitch

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    You can still interact IC even if you've broken up. Set fire to her car or something. 
    PerilunaAryanne
  • How can one simple idea get mauled so terribly.  Apparently we need to buy someone a common sense posting artifact.
This discussion has been closed.