Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• MaghakMaghak The heights of Stormcaller Crag
    Everyone needs a hobby.
    ArbreArekaAarbrokKatsziaLin
  • The last half a dozen posts have been rather humorous, thank you.

If I was you I'd just drop it Calipso. 
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Alexina said:
    /end derail

Heh... if only it were that easy... image

Setne
  • That feeling something hilarious was missed and only those around to see/read it will ever know the true extent of its content.

Katszia
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Leisane go back a page or two and start reading. You'll come across the little diamonds in the rough eventually.

I have some legit rage for having to wait a whole hour to change class. I can do it on another of the IRE games every 15 minutes assuming I have the level 3 arti to do so. Every 30 mins if I have the level 2, and every 45 with the level 1. Man, DO WANT TO BUY PLEASE OR SOMETHING.

I hate having to wait an hour just 'cause I switched class to change pelts and mutated desc -_- RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE HRAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Moirean said:
    Nalor said:
    I rage at 2 things,

1. Where I can bash! Now we are not allowed to bash QUESTS areas because of griefers!

2. Not allowed to leave my golem out because of crying guild! LIKE WE can help it when we get disconnected, NO wonder you have no members!
    ? What areas are disallowed for bashing?

@Moirean, @Demarcus and @Rashar ..

Not allowed to bash a QUEST area (Aurer haven) is a joke.. Ive played for over 8ish years and not once I been told where I can or cant bash. NO Scroll, Help Laws ENORIAN, HELP ENORIAN ETc etc say its protected, nothing in the area says its protected, ITS JUST GRIEFERS TRYING TO BE UNICORNS! ...

Funny part to all this is, My Bloodloch alt gets griefed for bahsing that area but when Nalor, A ENORAIN Person does it.. nothing gets done? As stated Enorian has no scrolls/help scrolls saying its protected.. its just all down to here say, so if a area is protecetd they should invest into better means to say its protected instead of just saying "Oh we've protected that area for ever so dont do it."

(( Sorry for late reply my nets gone boom so on mobile ))
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    ArekaDaskalosVimi
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    It's all angels and crap!
    Areka
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    inb4 Nalor starts getting punished/ousted/enemied from Enorian now.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Ishin
  • Haven said:
    inb4 Nalor starts getting punished/ousted/enemied from Enorian now.
    well Enorian should make it more clear then from 'here say' They's no signs in the area, nothing in help laws enorian, and nothing on chelp stating its a protected area.. so as I said, its just griefers! @Haven

Also, Nalor will most likely get enemied in coming months! and not for that
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    edited March 2014
    Have you considered trying to bring this up IC with a Herald to have things updated? 

Edit: Cut out the snark, being aggressive myself doesn't help things. Sorry!
    This is the rage thread, this is where we come to throw our tantrums so that we can let off a little steam so we don't have to do it IG, yo. Come up off it.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    I understand that. Just seems like a -lot- of rage for something a few messages could fix, and I like fixing things. 
    Sounds like you must have forgotten how bad my rages can be, if you think his couple of posts is a 'lot' of rage.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

Uh...

|Slaughter    | Execution               |   -Moderate offense    |
    |             | 8500gp fine             | Hunting in Arbothia,   |
    |             | 3yr enemy status.       | Torston, Tainhelm or   |
    |             |                         | Jaru.        

- HELP LAWS ENORIAN

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Doesn't say anything about Arurer, Dask.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Enorian doesn't protect Arurer, though... anyone doing that it's personal RP.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Daskalos said:
    Enorian doesn't protect Arurer, though... anyone doing that it's personal RP.
    Its not personal when Dwoweep (unsure how to spell his name) mentioned the CITY Protected the aera is it? It's why my rage was all about!  @Daskalos ...

Ishin said:
    Sounds like you must have forgotten how bad my rages can be, if you think his couple of posts is a 'lot' of rage.
    I haven't forgotten, and those don't change that this is a larger-than-I-feel-is-warranted volume of rage for something that's easily addressed, thus reminding that there are reasonable and simple avenues to take IC to find a resolution so that there isn't anything to rage about anymore (on this topic). Kind of a bummer having 'let's find a resolution and fix something' being met with this attitude though. 
  • Areka said:
    Ishin said:
    I haven't forgotten, and those don't change that this is a larger-than-I-feel-is-warranted volume of rage for something that's easily addressed, thus reminding that there are reasonable and simple avenues to take IC to find a resolution so that there isn't anything to rage about anymore (on this topic). Kind of a bummer having 'let's find a resolution and fix something' being met with this attitude though. 
    Why should a person in Bloodloch tell a Herald of Enorian how to run Enorian? As Dask already said, Enorian doesn't protect the Bashing Area in question.. so they isn't no IC fix besides unicorns being griefers! @Areka
    edited March 2014
    Who said anything about -how to run- Enorian? "Message Herald So and so is protecting X grounds and saying it is on Enorian's behalf, it isn't listed in your laws with the others and I'd like to know what fine I will face in the future"

At which point one of three things will happen:
    - The worst case, you'll be told tough luck not going to cooperate with enemies.
    - At middling case you'll be told that while it isn't an official policy, so and so is within their rights to protect a ground themselves and the city will remind them to not bandy the city's name in their cause.
    - At best ground, the city goes "Oops that's an oversight we'll get that fixed." and updates the laws. 
    Well shit, if that's the case, I'm going to go back to PKing non-Spireans for hunting Three Rock, yo.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Calipso
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    nooooo my income
    Yeah Lin, your income. Because that's how much sense what Dwodin is doing makes. Sup guys. Lemme see ya'll up North. Personal RP and whatnot, ya know? No hard feelings, srs.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    There are two issues at hand:
    1 - Communication/clarity/IC handling
    2 - The debate of defending areas against people bashing in them.

I posted only to address the former, the second I think we have a thread for somewhat recently. 

So for defending 3rock? You certainly could, which could then illicit further responses from other orgs who stand opposed to banditry and may then seek retribution against you for stopping them from trying to make the area safer for explorers, which would have both lame and not lame opportunities. That is its own, separate discussion though. 
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Honestly, the only problem I have with that line of RP is the fact that quest lines and bashing areas are extremely disproportionally distributed throughout the game for our various factions. It'd be one thing if we had tons of areas to choose from with competitive experience/gold gains alongside an abundance of zones aligned to each individual city to be protected but the fact of the matter is we don't.

So while I can acknowledge and respect the IC/storyline aspect of these cases for either side, as a player, I cannot help but grit my teeth or roll my eyes because well unicorn, what other option do we players have?
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Ishin
    edited March 2014
    ./broken record 'maybe factions will help!'

I think it would be neat if we could use the 'troops' stuff to be 'stationed' in the protected areas so that IC we're covered with doing our job in fielding men to protect the areas (could even be higher-tier bashable mobs/create infirmary stations for why people go back to work, etc). 

Edit for clarity: That way there wouldn't be (as much) of a 'need' for players doing patrols and running people off. Could instead check in and do supply runs with our folk there, etc. 
  • NalorNalor UK
    edited March 2014
    Daskalos said:

Uh...

|Slaughter    | Execution               |   -Moderate offense    |
    |             | 8500gp fine             | Hunting in Arbothia,   |
    |             | 3yr enemy status.       | Torston, Tainhelm or   |
    |             |                         | Jaru.        

- HELP LAWS ENORIAN

Clears up ALL IC arguements since the area isn't listed as the guy clearly said his CITY protects the area!

Also the rage was more bout being FORCED to not bash certain areas when the game really doesnt have that many good places to bash for gold!

So move onto new RAGE stuff...
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Haven said:
    Honestly, the only problem I have with that line of RP is the fact that quest lines and bashing areas are extremely disproportionally distributed throughout the game for our various factions. It'd be one thing if we had tons of areas to choose from with competitive experience/gold gains alongside an abundance of zones aligned to each individual city to be protected but the fact of the matter is we don't.

So while I can acknowledge and respect the IC/storyline aspect of these cases for either side, as a player, I cannot help but grit my teeth or roll my eyes because well unicorn, what other option do we players have?
    Yeah, it's about as lame as a PKer jumping non-comms just because they are a member of a city someone's created a one-sided make-believe war with.
    IshinPerilunaTozHaven
  • Help Albedos still "coming soon,"

Like... that scroll has been coming soon for some time now. 
    Calipso
This discussion has been closed.