Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I honestly didn't even realize. I was just running through, hit piety (in front of them) and couldn't get out. If I was attacking Yaotl, they'd have seen a tell, so claiming that I was attacking her is a pretty silly reason. I know I'm technically open PK. Doesn't mean I can't rage about it.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Oh god, Moirean's breaking the forums.

(i completely and shamelessly stole your sig format)
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    I rage that it feels like my guild's catching it in the backside in the game and it seems like the only ones who actually care about it are my guild members.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Ingram
  • So tired... Ascendril in spines I kill you a lot let me be
  • Ishin said:
    I rage that it feels like my guild's catching it in the backside in the game and it seems like the only ones who actually care about it are my guild members.
    I heard about what happened, and I felt so bad about it. Such a priceless memorabilia :(
    Ishin
  • It's thoroughly irritating. 

If at least the people doing it were... I don't know. Adding something to the game, situation, RP of it. Might be less of an eye-rolling headache.

BUT INSTEAD
    IshinTeaniArekaAarbrokBrae
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I really wish stupidity showed a message to both the victim and attacker when someone was moved by it. I also wish escape abilities across the board got a hard nerf.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    DaskalosRiluoIshinEzalor
  • Great promos when broke...

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Bashing gold to buy all of the parchments, only to find out they don't do what I thought they did, and now I have to bash up more gold to get the entire set.
  • I Rage at someone ninja styled my bashing damage and changed how momentum works without a changelog or, news post :( 

Losing 300 per bashing attack is pretty high damage to lose :(@Admin
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    What changed?
    RiluoXenia
  • Idk, somehow I went into Xaanhal and was doing 1050 from 1350 damage (thats with green, blue red orb, red amulet, white amulet, blessing, and  few other things)..

And momentum was doing 2.20 and now its doing 2.00 balance...

Ive not lost any blessing or anything, I've just lost 300 damage and momentum got .2 faster ... @Moirean ..

All i've done is gain circles but surely THAT Cant be the issue.. If this keeps up when I lose blessing, crits, orbs amulets etc my overall damage will only be 700ish at a rough guess
    Lunar medallion didn't decay?
  • Never had one.. I went through everything and nothing could have made me lose 300 damage and NOTHING could have made momentum get faster by 0.2 .. its always been 2.20 .. then when I lose the damage it got 0.2 FASTER so now its 2.00 ...

It doesnt make no sense so maybe an Admin can see my bug and try work it out as Im at a lost Ive bashed all week and momentum was always 2.20 .. I went into xaanhal ONCE and it broke me! lol
  • CarivahCarivah Tremble, little lionfish
    If you've never had a lunar, isn't a bad star sign exactly the sort of thing that would effect damage in that way?
    ArekaTeani
  • I rage cause client broke today ,_,
  • ishin, what guild are you in, and what pricessless memorabilia was stolen?
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Ishin is the GM of the Syssin. 
    imageimage
  • Minarael misspoke, he's a Cabalist.
    Ishin
  • RazmaelRazmael Administrator, Immortal

Nalor said:
    Idk, somehow I went into Xaanhal and was doing 1050 from 1350 damage (thats with green, blue red orb, red amulet, white amulet, blessing, and  few other things)..

And momentum was doing 2.20 and now its doing 2.00 balance...

Ive not lost any blessing or anything, I've just lost 300 damage and momentum got .2 faster ... @Moirean ..

All i've done is gain circles but surely THAT Cant be the issue.. If this keeps up when I lose blessing, crits, orbs amulets etc my overall damage will only be 700ish at a rough guess
    I have a feeling you forgot to put up Stonefury with Major Blue runemark. This both increases your damage and would slow your speed by 10%, giving you the 2.0 to 2.20 difference you were noticing. Nothing has changed in the code to affect the damage.
    DemarcusEzalor
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Trying to instigate some RP and getting shot down immediately. I feel unloved. D:
    Demarcus
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

This spam... :(

A reddish haze caresses your cheeks, filling your mind with foul whispers of anxiety.
    You are afflicted with hubris.
    Riluo uses Wisp Anxiety (hubris) on you.
    You feel the hubris anxiety settle in.
    Riluo uses Wisp Anxiety (bodyodor) on Segial.
    Segial glances around nervously as his bodyodor anxiety settles in.
    Riluo uses Wisp Anxiety (bodyodor) on Valkalkas.
    Valkalkas glances around nervously as his bodyodor anxiety settles in.
    Riluo uses Wisp Anxiety (bodyodor) on Trager.
    Trager glances around nervously as his bodyodor anxiety settles in.
    A reddish haze caresses your cheeks, filling your mind with foul whispers of anxiety.
    Your ego has shriveled to that of the average mortal.
    You have cured hubris.
    You are afflicted with self-pity.
    Ilyon uses Wisp Anxiety (selfpity) on you.
    You feel the selfpity anxiety settle in.
    Ilyon uses Wisp Anxiety (hubris) on Segial.
    Segial glances around nervously as his hubris anxiety settles in.
    Ilyon uses Wisp Anxiety (commitment) on Valkalkas.
    Valkalkas glances around nervously as his commitment anxiety settles in.
    Ilyon uses Wisp Anxiety (selfpity) on Trager.
    Trager glances around nervously as his selfpity anxiety settles in.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Razmael Nope, all my skills was up.. but either way it would not make momentum 0.2 quicker would it? (I bugged it so hopefully you can see)

Also, @Daskalos I thought people was saying that spam was being fixed in this liaison round?
  • Nalor said:
    Also, @Daskalos I thought people was saying that spam was being fixed in this liaison round?
    I'm not aware of any changes coming to anxiety messages, but yes, it's annoying.

• I don't have body odor!!! -.-
    BenedictoMoireanValingar
  • NalorNalor UK
    edited April 2014
    Think it might have been said on forums but think @Oleis mentioned he'll look into it being 'less' spammy.. or could have been someone else... it was a few weeks ago

@Ilyon http://forums.aetolia.com/discussion/comment/31096/#Comment_31096
    Ugh mild rage at whatever is going on with my connection to Aet today. I am dropping repeatedly. The rest of my internet is working fine, just my connection to Aet is lame. Got double xp from the wheel, but between losing book tattoo touches and dying from d/c, I dunno if I'll be able to enjoy the bonus much. :/
  • I Rage at how Racist Aet people have gotten lately, Pathetic unicorns!!
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I hate Grooks so much.
    SlypheIosyneDraimanLinBraeRiluo
  • NalorNalor UK
    edited April 2014
    I meant more of people being racist icly but over ooc stuff. If its ooc then make sure its ooc dont send IC tells with ooc context. (Considering ENGLISH is an ooc term) @Aishia
This discussion has been closed.