Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• I hate coming back to give Aetolia another try after spending several years away because of people raging on me, and finding that nothing has changed. And I can't even post in a four page thread about me because it was closed before I had a chance to take in what was being said 

CalipsoJensenAryanneIshin
  • Ayshireia said:
    I hate coming back to give Aetolia another try after spending several years away because of people raging on me, and finding that nothing has changed. And I can't even post in a four page thread about me because it was closed before I had a chance to take in what was being said 

Yeah, we're sorry. I was hoping you didnt have to hear about it.
  • VeovisVeovis Florida
    Ayshireia said:
    I hate coming back to give Aetolia another try after spending several years away because of people raging on me, and finding that nothing has changed. And I can't even post in a four page thread about me because it was closed before I had a chance to take in what was being said 

We'll start a club for old disgruntled players. We can't really talk about the thread that was closed without getting in trouble, but it's unfortunate you didn't get a chance to chime in.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    edited March 2014
    I wish shackling eld pulled from personal reserves. Saddens me that I have to join a city to even do that.

Edit: Haha, seems I have to be apart of a city to use many if not all the skills in refining. For shame. Ah, well.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Veovis
  • Haven said:
    I wish shackling eld pulled from personal reserves. Saddens me that I have to join a city to even do that.

Edit: Haha, seems I have to be apart of a city to use many if not all the skills in refining. For shame. Ah, well.
    Mm, this reminds me of the discussion we had of mechanics seeming to force on people more and more to be part of an org.
    Calipso said:
    Haven said:

Mm, this reminds me of the discussion we had of mechanics seeming to force on people more and more to be part of an org.
    In truth, I see the need for it. Technically, I'm not even supposed to be doing lessers and Spines/Bloodloch could PK me or something to stop my involvement if they're aware I'm cityless.
    havenbanner2
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Haven said:
    Calipso said:
    Haven said:

In truth, I see the need for it. Technically, I'm not even supposed to be doing lessers and Spines/Bloodloch could PK me or something to stop my involvement if they're aware I'm cityless.
    I don't plan to pk anyone because their characters aren't part of an org but their beliefs bring them into situations.  I'll PK you at the lessers, just not because you go to them.
  • Haven said:
    Calipso said:
    Haven said:

Truth be told, I wouldnt mind if extracting was moved from "an immediate connection from the person to their pylon" and became more of "collecting ylem shards to place in one's pylon". I could then see a use for the command to actually place ylem shards into a pylon, as well as sort of monopoly forming on it.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    People using BS excuses to cover their own lack of communication and pass a ministry to their buddy.
  • Again, you are both over-thinking it and overreacting. 

Plus, it wasn't even my idea. So, you're kind of just wrong on all counts. 

Thanks, though. 
    Moirean
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I login daily. I've hosted events. I created a way for people to get involved easily for rewards. I proposed the revamp to the points system and got it going by writing the initial outline for the council. I've been going around and discussing involvement with people on a one on one basis, from recruiting people to do scouting, to design uniforms for the army. I have been doing constant background work like writing up new scrolls explaining how to help out and get involved, basically keeping myself busy while I've been waiting for updates from the leadership as to what they want as an overall game plan for the war. I received no messages, there were no posts, the warfare status project wasn't updated. To then be told that I'm inactive and get removed from the role is just unbelievable and either incredibly rude or incredibly clueless.
    Katszia
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Moving on.
  • edited March 2014
    Meh. I am frustrated, and being deliberately harsh. 

I will just say I disagree with your assessment. 

Think it might be time for me to log off for a while.
    Can this be brought back IG? 
    havenbanner2
  • Arbre said:
    Moving on.

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I rage that I couldn't use my pet token to make a horde of wenches to carry Areka around. I still lament this. 
    AryannePiperCiarelleIshin
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Areka said:
    I rage that I couldn't use my pet token to make a horde of wenches to carry Areka around. I still lament this. 
    I used to think "Man, Areka's pretty swell." There goes that.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    TragerArekaJensenIshin
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Pfft. It would have been glorious!
    TragerPeriluna
  • Oleis said:
    Areka said:
    I used to think "Man, Areka's pretty swell." There goes that.
    I used to be an Oleisbian. THERE GOES THAT! @Areka - you still have me to carry you around. <3
    TragerAreka
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    *checks self*

Yep, still Oleisbian.
    KatsziaSlyphe
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Not in public, @Lin!
    LinSetneArekaPeriluna
  • bet 250 on q1

You may only gamble gold.

Wwwwwwhy, then, do I need to specify? 

AryanneRivas
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Ingram said:
    bet 250 on q1

Because it hasn't always been that way and someone's real lazy.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    Aryanne
  • Rage at having bronchitis. Prz work faster medicine. :(
    Ishin
  • Oleis said:
    Ingram said:
    bet 250 on q1

Ooooh yeah, you used to be able to bet lessons. Were you able to do credits, too?
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

Lessons is all I can remember. I remember people used to roll characters and bet all lessons on a single number, suicide, and try again. If you hit, you had enough to tri-trans or come close. So, lesson gambling went away.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Katszia
  • ... That's pretty slick, dang.
  • Oleis said:
    Ingram said:
    bet 250 on q1

Imagine if we could bet creddies o.o
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Last time I spent gold at Aetolia's roulette table, I lost three million or so. I mean, the max bet is something like 30,000 or 50,000, but I kept going...
    Calipso
  • Alexina said:
    Last time I spent gold at Aetolia's roulette table, I lost three million or so. I mean, the max bet is something like 30,000 or 50,000, but I kept going...
    I one time somehow kept getting black, up to 9 in a row. I began to beat on the croupier believing him to be cheating me.
This discussion has been closed.