Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Don't be afraid to just make the item what it is. If it's so simple that it can no longer be obviously linked to the Shamans, you don't have to say it's "of the Shamans."
    Areka
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Ugh. Crafting

Rivas
  • What she said.
  • Alexina said:
    Ugh. Crafting

^^^ So much this. We've all had our rage about it. I was actually amazed I got something through without a rejection. I might have also had two or three people read it before hand but still! :D

PS. I'm in too good of a mood to be posting in rage but couldn't help myself, ehehe.
    imageimage
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Crafting shelves for clothing weird me out. I don't wanna buy a cool shirt that has 4000 more copies of it available. I'm such a hipster.
    AarbrokIosyne
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I quite like my little shop factory. So much time saved!
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    @Mariena You could just use one of our regular spiritmasks as a comm and add more crap to it. Pretty irrefutable there.
    Neithan
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    tho for that matter we can already make like 7 different masks of different colors all with pretty cool and unique descriptions why do you need to make another one for rituals >_>
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    edited March 2014
    It was for the paaaaarty thiiiing! Mari can't go in what OTHER PEOPLE HAVE. /understands @Aishia and her hipster shopping.

Edit: @lin Took your suggestion and chopped out the Shaman this and that bits.

@Areka I love your ideas always, bb <3

• CarivahCarivah Tremble, little lionfish
    Just ran through a hunting route that as recently as yesterday gave me 3ish% and only got about .02% this time. I guess it's a good sign that I'm moving on up, but it still made me sadface.
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    edited March 2014
    I agree. Let's change the subject back to how much we all hate Lin.

Edit: I see what you did there, Lin.
  • Seir said:
    I agree. Let's change the subject back to how much we all hate me.
    I hate you sooooo much that even if it'd prevent 50 genocides across the world for me to meet you, I'd still opt not to. 

Break my heart? Huh-huh, I don't think so.
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Ingram said:
    Seir said:
    I agree. Let's change the subject back to how much we all hate me.
    I hate you sooooo much that even if it'd prevent 50 genocides across the world for me to meet you, I'd still opt not to. 

Break my heart? Huh-huh, I don't think so.
    It's okay. I feel the same, baby.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    edited March 2014
    I pulled an Arbre. There is now a dedicated discussion for Spiritshields, go whine there.

Someone made all the bashing so much worse. Ugh.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    What do you mean @Alexina?
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Something's bugged about bashing. Experience gain is halved atm.
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I'm getting about 1% of what I normally would per mob, personally.
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    I think it's been like that since last night. I killed Isto in Sect and got jack all for exp.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Maybe it's just a poorly advertised half-exp weekend event!
    DraimanArbreLinSetneDaskalosMaghak
  • VeovisVeovis Florida
    @Slyphe is mad that we don't like the exp in his grotto, so he made all the xp in the game like the grotto. 
    HavenArbreLin
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    I take ONE weekend off...
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    AarbrokXavinIshin
  • VeovisVeovis Florida
    Oleis said:
    I take ONE weekend off...
    You forgot to revoke @Slyphe's commit access before you left. Or maybe @Chakrasul made @Slyphe do it. 
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    It was really @Severn.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    It was a bug?  @Moirean, then.
    SetneIosyne
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    The idea of @Slyphe coding makes my hair stand on end.

(just kidding buddy ilu)
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    ArbreLinHaern
  • VeovisVeovis Florida
    Haven said:
    It was really @Severn.
    You would say that. You leave @Severn alone, you un-jolly green giant!
    Setne
    edited March 2014
    Still crafting. Nggggh.

Message #4475  Sent By: Becue           Received On: 3/10/2014/0:17
    "Regarding your approval of design 5864 - curse words are not permitted in any part of the description of a crafting item, therefore 'badass buckled boots' as an appearance is quite inappropriate. Please be mindful of this in future or I will be forced to remove your design approving privileges."

I even looked up the word 'badass' on dictionary.com before approving the item, and it honestly did not seem that much as an obscene or inappropriate word (although I guess it about as subjective as the word 'awesome' or 'fantastic'). Things like 'assless pants' or 'fetus snacks' are acceptable, on the other hand. It is not like I approved 'a fucking huge table'. I don't want my approving privileges revoked over silly things like this.

Meanwhile, I've sent Becue two messages about whether or not it is appropriate to make swimwear/bikini bras/thongs, because I've had designs like that rejected for not fitting into the setting of Aetolia in the past (the reason being swimwear is too modern) and recently saw them approved. I have no idea if policies changed or not, but it's a bit disheartening to just sit around for days waiting for a response on whether I can submit these items to the queue now or not.

<.<
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Swimwear was used by the ancient Greeks and there are frescoes showing swimwear in the bathhouses in Pompeii. I never understood the "too modern" rejection. Bikini as a term, yes, but swimwear? That is a very old concept.
This discussion has been closed.