Free pics, sortof?

1234568»

Comments

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    wow I feel that one
  • edited March 2017
    Dang. My condolences. >_< Glad you're doing better, at least. And thank you for the drawing! I love it so much! I will definitely tip when I can.
    Avatar courtesy of Eleanor. Thank you!
    ~~

~~
    Always interested in knowing how I'm doing!
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Trying my best not to think about the loss. I still have one box that ended up quite a bit away from here, but I will be able to get it late April. It has at least a few photo albums in it, and who knows what else. That box is my happy thought right now. And the fact that I got to attend the funeral for one of those people that passed. So, yeah, life sucks and all that, but I try not to let it drag me down. Finding my inspiration again is helping!
    Melantha
  • Best wishes
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Oh man, that's wonderful, @Sessizlik absolutely wonderful!
    Zaila
    Still feeling a bit under the weather and looking forward to easter with 4 days off of work (though will be meeting the bf's parents for the first time so scared to death about that. O.O). But still drawing when I am not too tired due to life.

With any further adoooooo..

Here's @Ary!!

ZailaKodazaDidiKelliaraPazradymFyrrenEllianaNolaVyxsis
  • KodazaKodaza Los Angeles
    Meeting parents is exciting!

It's also exciting when I see that Sessi is the most recent comment in this thread, of course, but not quite as exciting as meeting parents is.

Sessizlik
  • These are amazing! You are very talented. 
    Zaila
    Thank you, @Jearnys!

I had so much fun doing this picture of @Quellisonde. All the little details with the hat and tentacle brooch thingie and the goggles. Had a blast! Hope you like it!

PazradymZailaNyrusAxiusVyxsisNoruinelMariena
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    edited April 2017
    oooohh!!! Axius' wife looks amazing! Good job, Sessi!
    SessizlikMariena
  • Is this still a thing going on? Or did I miss the cut off time?
  • Thanks Zaila
    Hello, all!
    I may or may not have returned with a secret alt and while I am currently in the middle of a move (which will officially happen Saturday next week), I wanted to throw out an offer for free-ish pictures again. And by free-ish, I mean that you pay if you can afford and think the picture is worth it, and if you decide you actually want to pay, I will give you my paypal address. With the move and all, I don't mind a few extra $ to buy stuff I need, but like I said, there is no pressure for that. I tried the whole "pay for my art deal" before and it never really kicked off, so if free is the way it has to be, then so be it. I know what it's like to not have money for commissions.

The deal is the same as before! Toss in your description with the information needed (meaning, if you have special jewelry or stuff that means a lot and you want them added, otherwise I will go on the short desc of things), and if I find your description inspiring enough, I will make you a piece. It could be anything from a chibi, to a neck up, to a waist up to a full body picture and they will all be colored.

Throwing in a picture of @Fyrren, since his was one of my favorite pieces last time I did this. I thought he could do with a new one. I have no idea if he's still playing, but if you see this, hope you like it! Now, toss those descriptions at me and give me some inspiration!
    BenedictoReaveRenliFyrren
  • Oh wow, @Sessizlik - this is so amazing. I THINK you did one of mine last time? But there's been a bit of an update. Could I send you two characters via DM and let you...basically take your pick? I'll be more than happy to pay you if you end up getting inspired!

Either way, Fyrren's looks dope, so I'll DM you two and see if you like either. If not, totally fine, so glad you're back with us and good luck with the move!
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    heyo, friend! If you'd like, I can send you some of the more modern descriptions for Axius, if you'd like, I'll DM the descriptions to you, as well as Tyl's if you decide you'd prefer something slightly more feral, haha. Also: TAU MISSES HIS LITTLE SISTER!
    @Axius Tau is very missed!! As are you. :D
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    I've read this post a few times over the past week or so and been tempted. I've been trying to get some new, more up to date art of my character for awhile, but...I can't really commit to spending hundreds of dollars like other people want from me. But of course, not looking for free either. It seems obvious people have DM'd you about this, is that the preferred method, and if so, DM on Discord...or here on the Forums..or?
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
    @Aeryx, sent you a message. :)
  • @Sessizlik Really did not expect this! Amazing work! Might have to start actively playing again now :smiley:
    Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
    @Fyrren I always loved the last pic I made for you, so it was great making an updated version. :) And yes, you might have to! ;)
    Fyrren

My very first "realistic" Kobold! Presenting, Beivu!
    AeryxAxiusAloli
    Working on pictures is a bit slow, but I have finally fixed an updated picture of @Xanchol! Quite different from the young boy I made back in 2017. :D

AeryxFyrrenTeaniAloliCallidora