MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• IosyneIosyne the Lair
    EmelleEzalorLinAldricHavenAngwe
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Someone on the other side of the world tries to hack my mail. It's happened twice since yesterday and it's freaking me out. I don't have any odd sites connected to it, so I have no idea where it's coming from, who is doing it and why? D: And I don't know what I can do to stop the tries. I've changed the password three times already.
  • Just delete the account after making a new one for linking the sites to the current to the new? Best you can do

• KaleighKaleigh The Inn
    a double whammy in one day...

Try calling my grandmother on my way home from work to get no answer. Start to get worried that somethings up. Finally get home and find out grandmother is in the hospital because she fell and fractured her hip. Now she's going in for surgery today and will have to stay there the week. Still worried to no end, but glad that someone is at least able to keep an eye on her 24/7. 

Trying to keep it together today so I can see her later. 
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    AC at home is broken. 90 in my room at freaking five am? Ugh, I hate you, desert.

So I think, maybe I'll get some sleep! It might be hot enough that I can just...no. You don't get to sleep, you're an insomniac. You will be awake in your heat and you will like it! D:
  • edited June 2013
    Going into work expecting to work a half day (thanks to my overtime pay getting turned into comp hours against my will, then being told that they "couldn't be switched back" and that I "had to use them")...then finding out that my co-worker (not the one that's out on maternity leave, I've already got her work shifted onto me) called in sick, so I need to cover all of HER work too.

I basically just hate my job these days.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

SolariaXavinArbreTeani
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Hello from Panera Bread!

Stupid Cox didn't actually come in to make sure the stupid internet was working, and just did their stupid "quick install", whatever that is. Stupids.
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    What a bunch of cox...
    AryanneArbreMoireanNolaAmara
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    /has willpower to go for a run

/does not have willpower to resist eating from the jar of Nutella in the pantry
    HavenValenaeLin
  • Iosyne, I'm not thrilled with your sig. Hate spiders. Especially hate spiders that big.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Valenae
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Emelle said:
    /has willpower to go for a run

/does not have willpower to resist eating from the jar of Nutella in the pantry
    I'll eat the Nutella for you.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area

"And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Esper
  • Meyvitch said:

Iosyne, I'm not thrilled with your sig. Hate spiders. Especially hate spiders that big.

1. Download Ad Blocker Plus
    2. Right click .gif, select 'Block Element'
    3. Done!
    Angwe
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Meyvitch said:

Iosyne, I'm not thrilled with your sig. Hate spiders. Especially hate spiders that big.

THE SPIDER IS SO SMALL, IT IS FUNNY TO ME.

#straya

EzraxMastemaMoireanArbreAngweAryanneLinCiarelle
  • Lin said:
    Hello from Panera Bread!
    I'd like a broccoli cheddar soup or their Mediterranean chicken flatbread. tia
    EmelleValenaeAarbrok
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    My car needs $700+ of repairs. =(
  • omgawsh Haern, is that Jack Frost in your sig? #persona
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Week of hell between work, weather, and a girl I know dying in a collapsed building in the city. All of the sadfaces. 
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Areka said:
    Week of hell between work, weather, and a girl I know dying in a collapsed building in the city. All of the sadfaces. 
    My condolences for your friend. It seems to have been a rough week (and an especially depressing weekend) here.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • edited June 2013
    Iosyne said:
    My car needs $700+ of repairs. =(
    Oh balls. :Z 

As a car owner, I find myself cringing at these posts because, well, oh balls. : - / 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

As a former car owner, I'm starting to think it's not so bad that I have to walk everywhere.
    HavenCiarelleEsperPeriluna
  • Seeing my mother taken away in an ambulance for the second time in a week because of her heart.

Know what fear tastes like? Acid in the back of your throat. That's what.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Lin said:

As a former car owner, I'm starting to think it's not so bad that I have to walk everywhere.

Up to a point though.

¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    I walk or take the bus everywhere. It really isn't so bad (discounting the 110+ Vegas heat)

Plus, it keeps me from becoming a fatty for all the beer I drink.
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    I couldn't agree more with Alistaire if I wanted to. I don't drive. Ever. :)

I do have some beer pudge anyways. :/
    Alistaire
    Your beer pudge is cute, quiet down.
    Angwe
  • Whitney's Miltank at the Goldenrod Gym in Pokemon Crystal is OP.

LinAryanneAarbrokPeriluna
  • Okay, I <3 so much now, Nola. My sister had Crystal, so I've never played it, but it was overpowered in gold, silver, heartgold and silver as well! The 2nd round of the elite four in black as well.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    MILK DRINK is OP
    NERF PLZ also ROLLOUT.

...and now I am singing Ludacris.
  • Second day back at my old job after being gone nearly a year, and the entire electronic payment system goes down.

I work at a movie theater. It was Saturday night during the busiest set of the night. No credit, debit, gift card, or loyalty. Couldn't actually print tickets, had to use 'hard tickets' which are things we have to write out by hand.

Obviously, the automated kiosks were down. So, queue a few hundred people who want tickets, but can't pay, all angry. The other people who want tickets, and have cash, still angry, because since we're 100% manual, everything is slow, despite us having six people - versus the normal four - writing out tickets and handling change.

We had to bump all the movies back by a half hour, which just pissed off -more- people.

*flop*