MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• Really pisses me off when people take important positions in this game and then sit around with the 13515389351 artifacts and abilities that make them invisible and also have tells off. Great leadership skills, yo. A true paragon of roleplay and responsibility. If you just want to be an afk bot that bad, just disconnect. Step aside, let someone else have the position. Urghhh!
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Areka[Deleted User]
  • LimLim
    edited February 2015
    Malok said:
    Really pisses me off when people take important positions in this game and then sit around with the 13515389351 artifacts and abilities that make them invisible and also have tells off. Great leadership skills, yo. A true paragon of roleplay and responsibility. If you just want to be an afk bot that bad, just disconnect. Step aside, let someone else have the position. Urghhh!
    You should feel free to contest them. It could well be RL stuff has come around and they aren't able to commit as much time and effort to the game, and they're just waiting to be contested.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Malok said:

Really pisses me off when people take important positions in this game and then sit around with the 13515389351 artifacts and abilities that make them invisible and also have tells off. Great leadership skills, yo. A true paragon of roleplay and responsibility. If you just want to be an afk bot that bad, just disconnect. Step aside, let someone else have the position. Urghhh!

The salt you're sowing is gonna stain my cammies if you keep on, man. Ease up, I just got these things.

More seriously, we don't have Ankyrean Anguish anymore for a reason, 'kay?
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    DraimanTragerDristinTeaniAshmerAryanneEmelleColette
  • What Ishin said is a true fact. This thread is meant for OOC anguish and frustration, nothing specifically game-related. Yes, some game stuff comes up, but usually it is fairly tame - not something that is towards a specific person/party that most can figure out pretty easily. The other thread for game-related frustration was closed permanently for very good reason - let's not bring it here. Thanks!

[Deleted User]AshmerIshinAryanne
  • edited February 2015
    When @dristin talks in red I just think he (she?!) is @iosyne.

Except Iosyne and her red emotes are gone, and I am disappoint.
    ArbreDristinAldricMoirean
  • I rage I have no way to catch up on How to Get Away With Murder and Scandal. Argggggggh, I need mah Scandal and HTGAWM!

Shonda Rhimes is awesome.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Periluna
  • Valenae said:

I rage I have no way to catch up on How to Get Away With Murder and Scandal. Argggggggh, I need mah Scandal and HTGAWM!

Shonda Rhimes is awesome.

Scandal is one of the main reasons I have Hulu Plus >.>
    Valenae
  • Because of my schedule (and more recently because of not being in the game while I'm dealing with RL stuff) I keep missing someone who has been trying to track Nola down to meet with her specifically. You know who you are - feel free to contact me in a PM if you'd like to arrange a good time for both of us!

Or if I missed it altogether I'll just be really sad. I've missed a lot of good stuff lately, but the feels so difficult to manage right now.

I'm mad at math more than anything else in this universe, btw. I feel bad for @Melantha, @Tenshyo and @Drahkuna for listening to my rage sputter.

Nothing has ever succeeded in making me lose it like math has.
    Tenshyo
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Nutrisystem shakes. I only have to do two a day, between meals, and only for the first week, but I'm gonna end up puking before it is over. I'm having a hard time having what feels like this much sweet on my stomach when it is mostly empty. I'm used to either not eating whatsoever, or eating something solid, not shakes. They're nauseating.
    AryanneTeaniAreka
  • Sigh. Moving again. No plan, no idea where to, and not sure if I've anywhere to go. Glorious.
    imageimage
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Arbre said:

Nutrisystem shakes. I only have to do two a day, between meals, and only for the first week, but I'm gonna end up puking before it is over. I'm having a hard time having what feels like this much sweet on my stomach when it is mostly empty. I'm used to either not eating whatsoever, or eating something solid, not shakes. They're nauseating.

You actually should, though. Eat'em that is. The 'between meals' thing means they're prolly protein shakes, which is actually good - makes you feel full longer. Which means your body will burn more fat because it's not all AMG MUST SAVE FOR RAINY DAY.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Emelle
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited February 2015
    Wow I did not know that people still used Nutrisystem!!

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• I went to be at like 11:30, 12am...It's 6am and I haven't slept at all, I've just been laying there. Class in two hours and can't even make myself nap. What the fuck.

:[
  • Colette said:

I went to be at like 11:30, 12am...It's 6am and I haven't slept at all, I've just been laying there. Class in two hours and can't even make myself nap. What the fuck.

:[

Right here with you. Test in two hours, yolo?

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Colette
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Background story is too long to bother you all with, but suffice to say my standing up for my landlord and making sure they were paid for damages caused my the people hired to help me move is now coming back to bite me in the ass.

They wrecked the stairs. And when I say wrecked, I really mean it. They caused damages that cost around $4500 to repair. There were HOLES in the CEILING!

And now, because I waited with paying the bill, I've been forced by the government to spend the money meant to pay it. The promise of getting help to pay it later has been revoked on account of it now being considered a debt (as last day to pay was in October ) and they won't help pay off debts. So, I should have paid the bill on time, screwed my landlord over (because they would not have paid their part if they had received their money from me) and gotten the help I needed. Instead I was nice. Now I'm completely screwed and the sense of being on my way back out from the black hole I was spiralling in towards is but a memory.

Fuck this shit

• HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Two foot snowdrifts in my driveway and that's not counting the immense amount of snow that the plows are hurling back into my driveway. Looking at another two just thrown from the road into it. I ain't going nowhere.

ValenaeAsaraiiColette
  • Looking a little scary here in northern New England.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Send all that snow my way, I want a paid day off from work.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    IshinAryanne
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Finally dragged myself to work after 4 day "weekend" of the flu. Driving here was kinda scary as maintaining focus was hard and now I've spent half my morning in the bathroom. Fever spiking again. In the 10 mins I've had to actually work I've found a bug bad enough to stop a build push so there's that. But. Ugh. I should go home but I don't want to anger my boss. Plus I don't have pto so I'm basically taking money away from myself every hour I'm not here.
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Moirean said:

Finally dragged myself to work after 4 day "weekend" of the flu. Driving here was kinda scary as maintaining focus was hard and now I've spent half my morning in the bathroom. Fever spiking again. In the 10 mins I've had to actually work I've found a bug bad enough to stop a build push so there's that. But. Ugh. I should go home but I don't want to anger my boss. Plus I don't have pto so I'm basically taking money away from myself every hour I'm not here.

Throw up on their office floor and tell them that you just found a bug that you can only deal with from home.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    ArbreMoireanAryanneIshinVolkaEmelle
  • edited February 2015
    The roads are nearly completely plowed. I was on my way to work today on a poorly plowed patch of road. Instead of the person in front of me easing into a stop to turn, they slammed on their breaks and started to fishtail. With just under a cars length in between us, I had to pump the breaks and go off of the road. I started feeling my front tires drifting into oncoming traffic and I end up diagonally across part of the shoulder, my lane, and into oncoming traffic. If the semi coming toward me wouldn't have tilted his steering wheel toward the shoulder I'm pretty sure there would be damage to my car and probably me.

Tl;dr I rage at ignorant people who can't drive in snow and nearly shitting my pants.

IshinHavenAryanne
  • Thanks hulu plus, for reminding me of how much of a love life I DON'T HAVE, while I'm catching up on my shows tonight, playing a 50 Shades of Grey commercial EVERY SINGLE COMMERCIAL BREAK. I didn't even read the books. BUT I GET IT OK.

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.
    ColetteIshinAryanneAshmer
  • Clients who mishear you tell them "it will be 2-3 weeks for your sample" as "2-3 days" and then call and bitch at you for "constantly changing what you said" and "Why is it taking so long!" even though they brought in a custom design you told them needs to be manually worked up and have never changed the time frame you said to begin with. Errrgghhhrrnngg...!

ValenaeMephistoles
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Aryanne: Sometimes people hear only what they wanna hear.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    AryanneIshinValenaeMephistolesPeriluna
  • I hate that my laptop just randomly fucking shuts down, especially when I'm in the middle of some small IC conversation or when I'm bashing..... as I write this, I can't help but think its my computers way of telling me to get off Aetolia and get a life. :/ stupid computer, telling me what I should/shouldn't do.

Also, no idea why it randomly shuts down either :/ kind boggling.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Zsadist said:

I hate that my laptop just randomly fucking shuts down, especially when I'm in the middle of some small IC conversation or when I'm bashing..... as I write this, I can't help but think its my computers way of telling me to get off Aetolia and get a life. :/ stupid computer, telling me what I should/shouldn't do.

Also, no idea why it randomly shuts down either :/ kind boggling.

Ten-to-one it's overheating.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    DristinIshin
  • Shouldn't be. 1) Its brand-fucking-new. 2) I have it sat in a way that the air gets to the fan so it DOESN'T overheat.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Zsadist said:

Shouldn't be. 1) Its brand-fucking-new. 2) I have it sat in a way that the air gets to the fan so it DOESN'T overheat.

Brand new is actually an argument for. Could have shipped with a faulty fan.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • -.- Imma be even more pissed if it truly is a faulty fan. -.-