MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• Strength is in being you, brother. Do what you need to do.
    ErzsebetTeaniMarienaJensenEmelle
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    edited February 2015
    I...need to stop eating lots of sugar right before bed, I swear it's affecting my dreams.

Last night I dreamed that I had tickets to see Pentatonix/go backstage--except when I went, @Kiyotan, @Lin, @Haven, @Ishin and @Nola (lala) had replaced Mitch, Scott, Kevin, Avi, and Kirsten, respectively.

Though, maybe this should be in the love thread? It was a weird/crazy dream, but all five of them are cool peoples, typically.
    imageimage
    HavenAryanneEmelle
  • @Lin's beatboxing skills definitely could rival Scott's.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Erzsebet
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    @rashar thanks man. Doing better without whiskey. Drives me nuts that I still can't get over the only girl I ever fell in love with.
    Ishin
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Erzsebet said:

I...need to stop eating lots of sugar right before bed, I swear it's affecting my dreams.

Last night I dreamed that I had tickets to see Pentatonix/go backstage--except when I went, @Kiyotan, @Lin, @Haven, @Ishin and @Nola (lala) had replaced Mitch, Scott, Kevin, Avi, and Kirsten, respectively.

Though, maybe this should be in the love thread? It was a weird/crazy dream, but all five of them are cool peoples, typically.

Who is this Pentatonix and this Avi fellow?
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Acapella group, Avi's the bass.
    RiluoErzsebetTeaniEmelle
    He sings like I talk T_T
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Erzsebet
    "Duh duh duh duh du hmmm bum duh duh duh" - I agree!
    IshinHavenErzsebet
    Unicornsing hate CMUD sometimes, it keeps randomly deciding to delete packages and settings.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Got drugs from doctor. If they don't work I need a chest xray. These drugs suck. I'm so dizzy and detached and out of it. Can't focus and I'm digging my toes into the ground because it feels like I'm constantly falling to one side or spinning or I dunno.
  • That my boss is super hot and incredibly stupid. Just don't talk and let me stare at you pls. :/
  • And that sitting in my car on break my coworker snuck up and lobbed a bucket of snow in my lap. Second time he's flipping got me. DAMNIT SO HARD
    JensenHavenIshin
    edited February 2015
    Plot twist: coworker was hot boss flirting?
  • Nope, the not hot coworker flirting :(
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    edited February 2015
    @Ishin Is probably why my subconcious selected you for that role.

Man. Woke up with gnawing face pain (from toothache) this morning. Took a fourth of a vicodin, and two naproxyn sodium. Slept for another seven hours. And four ish hours later, almost twelve hours total since I took it, and I'm -still- wobbly/out of it.

ETA: Less a rage, but still annoying. My roommate owns a gym. His employee works morning shift, and then we come up for afternoon shift. Man keeps throwing away my gatorade bottle, which I need to make peppermint water so I'm not guzzling soda all night. And today he threw it away while it still had gatorade in it. Hiss. Snarl.
    imageimage
    Ishin
  • This is both a love and hate. I went to bed around 10PM and slept the whole night through (which is a miracle) until almost 5AM. However, I usually wake up a hour or so from now..so pointless to go back to bed. Meh. I feel so tired.
  • Come play Trivia in our web!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Moirean
    edited February 2015
    edited February 2015
    edited February 2015
    edited February 2015
  • Ishin said:

Fucking waking up at fucking five thirty for four days a week, sometimes five. Mother fuck man, this shit is too op, rito nerf pls. Even my fucking normal bedtime of midnightish is too late. Going to have to adjust that shit. Where's my goddamn security blanket. Fuck this shit.

Definitely know how you feel. Since about... Mid August or so I've been getting up around 4:30am - working from 6am-anywhere around 4pm, coming home to cook, clean, get a 6 year old ready for bed. Going to bed around 9pm or so only do it all over again the next day. It sucks. I want to be a kid again cause growing up unicornsing sucks. Add to the fact that I'm 4.5 months pregnant and my feet start to hurt around 11am and get progressively worse.... yeah. Loving it.

Now for my own rage, like sympathizing wasn't enough. My store director. He's an asshole. Comes into work at 1pm when he was suppose to be there at 9am. I've been unable to take a lunch so the MOD said I could go get a bite to eat and hide behind the service desk. He walks in, asks why I'm eating, barks orders at me and walks out. On top of that, the MOD that opened that morning was going to cover the time between when I was scheduled to leave and my replacement came in an hour and a half later, but no... the SD sent her home early because he wanted her to come back in and close that night. Not to mention she had to open the next morning. He actually comes in on time the next morning and tells the MOD that he's probably gonna kick out early cause he's a little tired. Unicornsing unicorns. I think I'm not even going to mention to him that I'm sitting at 42.5 hours right now if I work my scheduled hours.
    @Periluna - Sounds like you work at the kind of place I did. Drop an anonymous call/email to HR. Get other people who are fed up with it to do the same.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Bathing my dog. I mean, he smells fantastic now because I forgot the dog shampoo and just used Panteen Pro-V instead, but still, it was -exhausting-. My back hurts now, he's bitter at me, and I'm finding hair in unsavory places.
    Aryanne
    Arbre said:

Bathing my dog. I mean, he smells fantastic now because I forgot the dog shampoo and just used Panteen Pro-V instead, but still, it was -exhausting-. My back hurts now, he's bitter at me, and I'm finding hair in unsavory places.

Now you know how @Sollace feels after taking a shower with me ^_^
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    ArbreMephistolesAryanneHavenTozObynAldricPeriluna
  • edited February 2015
    Valentines day is not the day I needed amidst recovering a wounded heart.

As long as I get some kind of chocolate, but the next sleezebag to ask me out over a Facebook message will get ten times worse what the first did. And what the first got wasn't very nice to begin with

Edit: Forgot to mention, my internet at home is also down..
    Ishin
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    The weather was fierce, the roads were disappearing, people were waiting for me and I was late.

Intense worry, much concern, while trying to do my work.

A return trip home with the white-out conditions still very much intact.

My period started.

Happy Valentines day to me.

• Nola said:

Valentines day is not the day I needed amidst recovering a wounded heart.

As long as I get some kind of chocolate, but the next sleezebag to ask me out over a Facebook message will get ten times worse what the first did. And what the first got wasn't very nice to begin with

Edit: Forgot to mention, my internet at home is also down..

Buy yourself some candy, take yourself to a movie, and remind yourself YOU are the one that matters, not a jerk that breaks your heart.
    NolaErzsebetArbreAldricHaven
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    edited February 2015
    Ishin said:

Arbre said:

Now you know how Sollace feels after taking a shower with me ^_^
    Need a vomit reaction.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    IshinTrager
    WHY IS MY AETOLIA DOWN.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Erzsebet