The Chronicles of Benedicto

BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
edited November 2023 in Roleplay Logs
So I've posted a few logs with regards to Bene's recent straits. There's been several developments and rather than post them in individual threads, I'm just going to use one discussion to chronicle the ongoing story. I encourage any and all who get involved in this or have their own spin-off arcs that are relevant to post as well as it all ties into the central theme. Unfortunately as Logsty was the primary source of most of the logs, many of the links no longer work! This causes me major sadface. Everything should run chronologically.

General Bene Life Logs

How Bene became Kelki-fied

A Monty Python Knighting

Smallish bits of RP with Ethne and Emelle

A Reunion (ft. Rashar)

Relating to Maelo - Bene's Son

M.I.A.

The Shadow of the Past 

The Prodigal Son

Maelo

Closure

Bene Corruption Logs

The back story for this arc is that as a result of fighting within the Order (primarily between Rashar+Trager vs Bene+Haven+Valingar). Slyphe strips everyone of their rank and reduces them to OR1.

Aftermath

Confrontations

Between 'Confrontations' and 'Breaking Point' Chakrasul accosts Benedicto and works Her wicked way on him, pinpointing the previous actions of Slyphe as his weak spot. She promises him Her help, whether he wants it or not and gifts him a bunch of Chakra blossoms.
Of Self-Sacrifice

The War of Night II

A Moment Between Friends

The Girls of Enorian

The Monomachy

A Captain and a Rogue

LinChakrasulAryanneMoireanJaslineHavenAloliAlexeinBaranor

Comments

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    omg yay, I know what I'm gonna be reading for the next few days!
    BenedictoEmelle
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    I'm totally going to read these AFTER our roleplay is concluded to a point. I don't want to be influenced by the impending awesome!
    Benedicto
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited April 2014
    I would certainly hope that the information contained herein will not be abused in any way, shape or form. If they give players a desire to be involved, then great, but there was a concern before posting that they could potentially be used in a detrimental way. I'm deciding to trust and have faith in my fellow Aetolians instead.
    Zeheia
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    You kidding me, like the first thing I'm gonna do with all this is metagame the hell out of it
    IshinEmelleTragerDraiman
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    ROFL! Dude, no. I'm not going to abuse anything. I'm just saying that, in this case, I'm excited to read it in one bloody go all later. I like being held in the dark with my roleplay as super, freaking tempting as this is to read. You're an awesome roleplayer and I bet these are incredible
    Piper said:
    ROFL! Dude, no. I'm not going to abuse anything. I'm just saying that, in this case, I'm excited to read it in one bloody go all later. I like being held in the dark with my roleplay as super, freaking tempting as this is to read. You're an awesome roleplayer and I bet these are incredible
    Haha I wasn't accusing you! It was directed at anyone who would potentially just abuse the information without any RP or anything.

If anything I'm hoping these logs prompt more people into coming up to Bene and being like "'Sup?"
    Piper
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    We would if we could find you. But you know, gem/elusion >: (

MoireanLinEmelleArbreElwynDraimanBenedicto
  • Yeah I'm abstaining from reading these for the same reasons @Piper mentioned. Should let us claim pk cause on anyone who brings OOC stuff IG though! >_>

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Lin
  • Always great reads, man. 

I did have a short laugh moment when Bene claimed that Rashar wouldn't find a certain thing a worthy cause.. considering he's made more than one attempt to do exactly what you two were talking about.

More, please. RP and logs both.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I'm going to use this information to try to turtle turtle turtle.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    The follow-up scene, after Bene leaves Moi in her garden: http://www.logsty.net/logs/P9slx
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Boo. I'm kinda sad I wasn't able to stick around longer so Phoe could chew out Bene. If she'd seen any of that, she'd have probably made good on her threats to fry him alive. >_>
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited April 2014
    Moi and Bene meet for a sane, responsible meeting about parental duties and mutual respect: http://www.logsty.net/logs/dgeaI
    Benedicto
    Updated.
    edited March 2017
    I've tidied the initial post up and provided some context. I've also added some older and newer logs.

I also had to clear out a ton of links because they were dead. It makes me sad that the logs were lost because of Logsty going dead.

I'm going to try and start updating this thread with the new arcs I'm getting involved in as they link to certain things within these earlier logs!
    Watch this space!
    Pazradym
    Updated latest log
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    I love how many action-shot type pictures you've got of Bene! It's so fun to watch his style change over the years!

But that last picture there is soooooooooo adorable that I'm going to focus on that! I absolutely love it! Not only is it just a sweet little romantic moment, it's got all sorts of things I love in it! Props, interpersonal connection, characters actively doing something, not just existing within the props, a sense of place with the window and landscape outside! And I can just totally imagine Aloli blowing those bubbles into a cute little floaty spray around the room! Art that can inspire a whole scene to play out in your mind from just one image is always top-notch in my book!
    What an awesome gift! Fabulous!
    StineRhineBenedictoAloliAlexein
    @Haven - you're looking mainly at the 'Benedicto Corruption Logs' - they feature a lot of what we were talking about.
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    edited April 2020
    More wonderful art to add to the collection.

By @Eleanor
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    BenedictoZeheiaEscelika
    Now updated with all Chakrasul wedding related logs
    Aloli

The perils of weapons training.
    SeurimasAloliTedrunaiZeheiaRebraEscelikaEleneMoxieSaltz
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    I mean, perfect excuse to throw together some tako, I don't see the problem here.
    DarimAloli
    Sibatti said:

I mean, perfect excuse to throw together some tako, I don't see the problem here.

Yes but... eating a piece of your husband is corruption disturbing.
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Rebra
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited June 2020

Oh yeah... I'd never cannibalize my husband... @Aloli .... NEVER... Not even once.... No... *Wipes at face furtively*
    AloliEscelikaMoxie
    The day Benedicto became Pentarch and received Syvelium's Blade from Lord @Damariel.

EscelikaZeheiaAloliCzciennRebraHaven
    Everyday Struggles

RebraRhineEscelikaBenedictoZeheia
    I feel like this thread is now no longer about RP logs and just entirely devoted to small comic strips.
    ZeheiaOonaghEscelikaRhineAloli
  • Who's making the comic strips?