LOVE

Comments

• MereliiMerelii Reno, NV DesertFTW
    There's an owl outside my bedroom, hooting all night long. I've never heard it before, because I've always been working nights, and not home. It's very soothing.

Also saw two red-tail hawks the other day chasing each other around and playing. It was awesome.

Birds are cool yo.
    SeirAngweEmelle
  • ALL MOVED IN! Spent our first night here last night and... well... it was a bit creepy when the T.V turned on by itself in the middle, but my boyfriend/ex-boyfriend/whateverheis came over for dinner and stayed the night, so that helped keep the creepy feelings away. Kaidyn got mad cause I forgot his night light, but picking one up today! 
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    @Angwe

What can I say, I like the little business we have going...ALOT
    I dont mind being an evil witch who makes your blood boil, you have been making me work on my RP more and making it fun again when I was feeling blah.

You can throw your axes at my head and declare me a witch anyday <3
    Angwe
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    I also love the sig.
    Aarbrok
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Speaking of signatures, THE ANDROGYNOUS DEMON-THING IS BACK IN @LIN'S SIG!
    <3
    Lin
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I think it's from Homestuck.  I don't read/watch/do Homestuck, but the art looks similar.
  • I love that I have the next 3 days off work, and after getting plenty of Aetolia time in today, I'm gonna drive up to see my girlfriend. Sounds like a great day to me!
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • Arbre said:
    I think it's from Homestuck.  I don't read/watch/do Homestuck, but the art looks similar.
    That is not from homestuck.

• This should express my joy:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!

MalokElwynKiyotanAryanneLiancaArbreTza
  • Orealy? This is mine

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p016r6pw

Having a doctor who party next Saturday with D&D folks. :-)

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Mastema
  • O.O dude. I'll probably bring this with me now if I can find the right baking pan.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/doctor-who/extras/doctor-who-party-guide/mini-chocolate-dalek-cakes/

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Everyone keeps telling me I should watch Doctor Who.... Maybe I should start listening? o.o
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Nope. Don't drink the kool-aid, man.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
  • edited March 2013
    Meyvitch said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p016r6pw

Having a doctor who party next Saturday with D&D folks. :-)

I am as well! I am so excited for this season, especially since I can now celebrate it with my friends who are very recent Whovians. We'll be following it up with a Game of Thrones celebration the following night. This trailer though, oh lord. It's like stepping back to the classic era.

Lianca
  • Haven. Watch this. Then you'll get it. Object the first: It's outlasted Star Trek and Star Wars. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szHO-wEmvio 47 years of DW in 6 minutes. GO!

• edited March 2013
    Some of these Spinesreach election news posts are absolutely freakin' hilarious man.

In a very bad way.

Ahahahahaha.
    RivasPerilunaAmara
  • Fenrir said:
    Some of these Spinesreach election news posts are absolutely freakin' hilarious man.

In a very bad way.

Ahahahahaha.
    Quote from mine:

"I have a dream..."

• IosyneIosyne the Lair
    My newest payday splurge is making trips to the super nice cheese store nearby. I just dropped a cool amount of cash on cheese, wine, chutneys, and ambrosias. I am in heaven.
    FenrirEsperEzalorLiancaTeani
  • Cheese is wonderful. Wine can make some amazing dishes (don't drink it personally). Not a huge chutney fan and I've never had ambrosia.

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Icewine. I don't really like wine either but oooo I like me some icewine.

I also happen to live just an hour away from where a lot of the icewine in the world is produced, which is a plus. According to Wikipedia it's only really produced in Canada and Germany soo...sucks to be the rest of you! :D
    Phoenecia
  • Buffs to Udyr and the Karma remake, LOVE IT.
    LinCalipso
    It's been an unseasonably warm March here so the cherry blossoms are already blooming =D
    IllikaalEmelleNolaLianca
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I managed to get today's food so awesomely good I basically go 'Mmmm! Damn this is good!" every other bite. Love it!

HavenLianca
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    This successful Kickstarter made me ridiculously happy.
  • Playing fast and loose.

A willowy nest guardian points her staff at you, sending a searing flare of white-tipped violet power to slam painfully into you.
    H:2 M:5060 E:29237 W:21900 100 13 Niuran 386 Dawn 0 [csdb eb lr]

• IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Not sure if sharing near-death experience, or sexually traumatic mob attack message. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    FenrirAldric
  • Why can't it be both?
    PerilunaAmara