LOVE

Comments

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Moirean
  • Fenrir said:
    Playing fast and loose.

A willowy nest guardian points her staff at you, sending a searing flare of white-tipped violet power to slam painfully into you.
    H:2 M:5060 E:29237 W:21900 100 13 Niuran 386 Dawn 0 [csdb eb lr]

Damn mobs have cooler attacks than us :(.

I want sexy violet powah tooo
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount

500 Likes

You received 500 Likes. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here.

KiyotanYou earned this badge 

1 person has earned this badge.

I am winning the forums :D
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    LinSeirPerilunaDamonicusIllikaalValenaeArekaZunPiperCalipsoHaydynDharAarbrokLunaDaskalosAlastair
  • This is both a love and rage.

I love that this morning I woke up, sat down to start working on a picture immediately, and my eyesight seemed like it had magically improved overnight.

Rage that the affect has since faded within the span of 10 minutes .(I can still see better than I did though if I like, frown.)

Love that I'm almost done with a really big commission. Super excited about it.

Rage that because I've been working like crazy on it (Last night alone was from .. like 3 or 4pm until 2 or 3 am. I stopped checking the clock.) my shoulders and neck are so messed up it feels like my shoulders are rocks. Poor posture. I end up leaning forward without meaning to. 
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited March 2013
    Love the Carnifex new tutor event. Awesome writing, fun action, and, oh man, we seriously have the coolest tutor in the game. He's a wraith who hisses in rage and sends people to the Abyss. Thank you so much to the admin behind this! <3

Also, Toz sending me Carnifex versions of Disney songs the entire time made the whole thing super...uhh....special. XD
    DharHavenEdhain
  • This thread is going places. Maybe we should get our own Disney song thread going or something, you people are just as cheesy as I am. >_>

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Aarbrok
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
  • Toz said:
    This thread is going places. Maybe we should get our own Disney song thread going or something, you people are just as cheesy as I am. >_>
    That's not possible, dear
  • edited March 2013
    The maturity in our debate community. Not my team, but def the national debate community. We've spent the last three days criticizing each other's scholarship/being at each others throats only to go back to the hotel room to hang-out/party, and help each other develop our concepts so the next time we debate, we're all on top of our stuff. Our 'judges' are coaches of our competition who also help us to develop our concepts/highlight nuances that we've left out. In high school we didn't have much of a community or the feedback we're getting. Much love. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• Kiyotan said:

500 Likes

You received 500 Likes. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here.

KiyotanYou earned this badge 

1 person has earned this badge.

I am winning the forums :D
    At the rate in which that got disagrees, you're gonna get a badge for disagrees as well...
    imageimage
    ValenaePerilunaZun
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    My love today is for Duiran.

@Kiyotan, @Angwe, @Jensen, @Azton, and @Latharn. We may all join the British Secret Service. Special 007 entitlement goes to Jensen!

"And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Jensen
  • Just having a really pleasant week and having great video games/news rain out of the heavens on my head.
    Tempted to buy dat Bioshock Infinite, because the first two were uh-may-zang. 

But I still have 100+ steam games that I've yet to touch -_-
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Alistaire
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    You received 500 Disagrees! You sure are a controversial person, but don't let that stop you! F the police!
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    EmelleHaydyn
  • edited March 2013
    Illidan said:
    Tempted to buy dat Bioshock Infinite, because the first two were uh-may-zang. 

And this one is just as spectacular with quality in spades across the board. Such an absolutely amazing game so far. The evocative atmosphere is something I can't get enough of.
    edited March 2013
    Bioshock 1 and 2, and Deadspace 1 definitely had some pee-stained boxers effects. I have yet to touch Deadspace 2, another game that I've owned since last summer, but still haven't touched, and am wondering if Infinite will have similar effects. 

There's just some games you can't play at night time. 

Edit: One of the many things I enjoyed about Bioshock 1 and 2 was that it called for you to be extremely perceptive of your surroundings. I remember several times in both games where I'd walk through an emptyish room, come back through, and there were suddenly 'mannequins' and corpses that weren't there before. In the first installment, I ignored them until they suddenly got up off the ground and started attacking you. In the second one, if I even THOUGHT something wasn't there before, I started shooting at it >_>
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I love Lucus, I just wanted to slap a baseball cap on him, take him to the park and play catch, then buy the kid an ice cream cone.
    CalipsoCiarelleHaydynAarbrok
  • Re: video games coming out.

I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on Injustice: Gods Among Us. I'm such a sucker for fighting games, Mortal Kombat being one of my absolute favorites. I cashed in a few old games at Gamestop the other day when they were doing the 50% bonus trade in, and racked up enough to get the newest Hitman game (also fantastic) and almost completely pay off a pre-order for Injustice. 
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • Re: Video Game LOVE--

Rediscovering my love for the InFamous series. My subgenre of geekdom is and has always been the superhero genre (as opposed to fantasy, sci-fi, medieval, steampunk, etc), and InFamous is not only a fantastic game series with great superpower mechanics and alignment options (choices you make in missions determine how your powers evolve) but it's also got FANTASTIC lore in the world. They've created a truly original super"hero" in Cole, and I effin' love it. I'm playing through InFamous 2 for the first time right now (cracking the spine on my old games before I start on the newer batch of Tomb Raider/Bioshock/etc stuff coming out), and I'm entirely tempted to go back and do an evil run on InFamous 1. After this.

...now I just wanna play more Uncharted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I tested inFamous 2, and it was one of my favorite games ever to work one. The multiplayer part, where you get to make your own games, is simply incredible. So is jumping, omg, his jumping. XD
    Rivas
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    So, I am sure some of you are seeing alot of Red Equal signs today.  I dont know, I normally hate hopping on a bandwagon of trending twitter pictures, and facebook updates, and other hullaballoo that is out there, but to see the sheer magnitude of my generation, the generations younger than me, and now even our parents and grandparents coming around for Equality once again, well it brings my heart to a very happy place.

If you did not know already, this is essentially what is taking place currently.

If anything I am an advocate for equality.  I just want to see our country not regress when I think all minorities, religions, races, colors, purple people eaters.  I dont care who you are really, if you exist you should always have a voice.  So I suppose seeing such a large amount of people doing something as symbolistic as changing a picture or advocating for equality is an amazing feat and proof that social media can be beyond pictures of your dinner and a bunch of hashtags and sillyness. /endrant
    AlistaireAmaraMoireanRiluoHaedynAryanneInfin
    I love it when people use words I don't know.  Expands my vocabulary every time.  Now if I could only remember to USE them myself.
    Emelle
  • I just bought the StarForge Alpha - it's going to be like a mix between Minecraft and Halo, it feels like. Not a whole lot to do so far but run around shooting down trees (best way to harvest lumber ever imo) - but I have high hopes!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    edited March 2013
    Jumping on the video game love train! Choo choo!

There is not enough room in this world to possibly contain all the excitement that I've been feeling lately. For those that do not know, I am a massive Point-and-click strategy adventure game fan and one game that's been in development that I've been donating toward put out a demo a few days ago. And. It. Is. Gorgeous! Been eying this beauty for a long time, now :D

Mage's Initiation is by the same company, Himalayas Studios, that redid the first few King's Quest and Quest for Glory games with AGD Interactive. Great stuff, there. They did another original game but this looks like it's going to be GLORIOUS!

(I really want to see that dial code system implemented IG somehow. Kinda awesome)

NOT DONE YET! Quest for Infamy! That demo's been out for a bit, though. I love Kickstarters, I really... really do.

Also, Rooster Teeth's (You know, Red vs Blue) new original series RWBY let out their third trailer and italsolooksawesome!

NSFW due to violence and awesome fighting.
    Red
    White
    Black
    Yellow (not released yet)

• PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Piper said:
    Also, Rooster Teeth's (You know, Red vs Blue) new original series RWBY let out their third trailer and italsolooksawesome!

NSFW due to violence and awesome fighting.
    Red
    White
    Black
    Yellow (not released yet)
    I'm excited for RWBY as well. Totally in love with the character and weapon designs. >w<

On the subject of Rooster Teeth, I marathon-watched every season of Red vs Blue in the past week from Season 1 all the way to Season 10, including the Out of Mind and Recovery One miniseries. I love it to death, and I'm dying for Season 11 to come out.
    Piper
  • Where's the link for red vs blue? It sounds fmailier
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    I love the new Tomb Raider! 
    DharLinCalipso
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Meyvitch said:
    Where's the link for red vs blue? It sounds fmailier
    http://roosterteeth.com/home.php

You can also find most of the episodes on Youtube.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Broke up with my GF today. Eleanor chibi still made me squee.
    EzalorLin
    Not sure if I should Like that post or not...
    AryanneAldricPerilunaKiyotan