LOVE

Comments

• I love the new Dr. Who episode! 

OMGSQUEALYAY!

And Game of Thrones tomorrow! AND AND AND

Moving a fellow Aetolian here to live wiff me here in a week or two. SOOOO excited.  

And and and

Beltane is in a month. And Ren Faire is ALL of May. 
    Valenae
  • Easter!
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    FIRST Easter!

Also first time having ham, ETA 6pm tonight. More to report later.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
  • This sounds like story time. Because all I can figure is you got so angry after having to do your thing as the youngest person in the house that you rageconverted to Catholic.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

LinArbreAmara
  • Kiyotan said:
    FIRST Easter!

Also first time having ham, ETA 6pm tonight. More to report later.
    first time having ham, ever?

@Toz: My Christian aunt attended our seder, so she is returning the favor by preparing an Easter dinner for us.

@Esper: Ever ever. My first time having bacon was last summer at the Aet meet. Or two summers ago? I forget. There was a lot of drinking.
    AldricLin
  • I love picking up Call of Duty for the first time since the first Modern Warfare. I guess I really like Black Ops 2 since I didn't play any between then and now. Only thing I don't love is that I have noone to play it with but the random hoodlums online!
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • I love Eleanor for being amazing. 

I also love corn and edamame succotash. Mmm. 

The two have nothing to do with one another. 
    So, Easter dinner recap. There was no ham. In fact, according to my aunt, the steak, lobster, corn, and mashed potatoes we ate were nothing at all like a traditional Easter dinner. She didn't want to offend us, and didn't serve any bread products either because we're still observing Passover.

So I didn't get to try ham. But I love my aunt, because she is a wonderful and considerate woman. I also love the new drink she taught me to make: a Fuzzy Mable. Half pineapple juice, half peach schnapps, a shot of 43 liqueuer and a dash of chambord unstirred. Amg.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Sounds very similar to a French martini. That was always the drink I'd have bartenders make if I went anywhere nice.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    As someone who has to make French martinis anywhere from seven to fourteen times a day, my stomach just turned a little.
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    edited April 2013
    Spoilers for the season 3 finale of The Walking Dead.

[spoiler]Andrea dying. Yeah, I know she got bitten and ended her life on her own terms, and I know the writers tried to make people feel sad about it, but after all the stupid stuff she did and all the stupid decisions she made throughout season 3 (pretty much everything regarding the Governor), I didn't feel sad about her at all. [/spoiler]
  • I actually need to go watch the new season. Without my group of friends to watch with, I just...haven't been watching it. Wonder when it goes up on Netflix?

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Lena Headey and Natalie Dormer. Hng. 
    XavinMeskhenetPeriluna
  • MereliiMerelii Reno, NV DesertFTW
    @meskhenet Yes, Beltane IS in a month. :) Ah, I love that the planning commitee consists of EVERYONE for this years campout. The fuddy duddy's have had control of it far too long. :P

I love that my birthday is almost here (relatively speaking) and that I don't have to share it with Passover OR Easter this year. :D
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    My always-amazing 10 yo daughter. Woke up this morning, got hugs and kisses from her and then she told me, "I've made you some tea, since you seem to still have a cold."

EmelleDharNola
  • I love the Game of Thrones series so much. Good season start IMO.

As for the Walking Dead?

[spoiler]That moment when you realize there's not enough time left in the episode to kill the governor.[/spoiler]
    MilvushinaEsperLianca
  • edited April 2013
    Killing Calipso. Like I've ganked that kill from so many different people in so many different ways. Granted, it was always unintentional, but never the less hilarious when people try to kill her, singularities explode killing her and I get to meteoswarm to my hearts content until then. That one time I prismed in right as Tina targeted her and just killed her outright. Getting Paranoia and meteoswarm killing her too. It's just the little things in team fights. 
    First day of my first graduate-level course: "Writing the Memoir." The teacher is really well-spoken and awesome to hear speak and the writing prompts felt good to do - he bracketed it nicely: first one was about our earliest memory and the second one was about what we did before coming to class, so we framed our own entire remembered history with the prompts and then had a really great discussion about the role of memory (and its variants) in writing. It's a workshop class and the people all seem really smart and engaged (which is a literal first for a writing workshop class for me) - the guy I sat next to was a neuroscientist at OSU, while the lady on my other side was one of PSU's drama professors. I am really looking forward to the rest of the semester.

Sorry. Nerd ramble. Tl;dr - started classes at the graduate level and I'm revitalized about learning and happy to be there.
    Piper
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    edited April 2013
    Does that mean all the grad school stuff got resolved? : O

Kinda. Not really. :( I'm not enrolled in a program officially yet - they are letting me take courses as a non-degree student, which means I can sidestep the undergrad weirdness for this semester, and then just transfer the credits when I officially sign on to a program. But, yeah. I'm still technically a college drop-out, I guess. :P
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I love the fact that the oldbies are returning to the game one by one.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    EmellePiper
  • I got to celebrate the Game of Thrones premiere with a glass of the the Ommegang Brewery ale (from Cooperstown! It's a skip and jump from me!) that they made for the show. It's called 'Iron Throne' and it was a nice blonde ale with a fruity bouquet. Took my friend and I a while to find a bottle, but I'm looking forward to see what they do for the coming seasons. Our Doctor Who premiere was must less booze-y, but just as fun!
    PiperMoireanLinRivasAmara
  • I like that you can calculate the sensibility to entertainment ratio of someone's posting habits by juxtaposing their agrees and likes.
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    edited April 2013
    My BFF is coming to see me today.  And might even be moving about 2 hours away (versus 12 hours away where she lives now).  She's only staying the night before driving home, and she's bringing the unicornunicornunicorn boyfriend, but NO UNICORNS GIVEN.  <3<3<3

I also get to see Xavin and Elwyn in May.

I also saw Aren on Sunday.  Maybe she'll even show up some in May, and drunken revelry will be had.

ETA: OMG TARD!!!  Every time I click post I see him and he makes me so happy!
  • I love Arb's sig.

TardsaysNOOOOOOOOO....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

ArbreEmelle
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    edited April 2013

Arbre said:

ETA: OMG TARD!!!  Every time I click post I see him and he makes me so happy!
    Tard is female, not a male!

Which, now that I think about it, explains why she is so grumpy and moody.
    AngweRivasArbre