This show is great!
    MoireanAarbrokDharMacavity
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Fenrir said:
    Face Off!

This show is great!
    Yeah, welcome to the awesome.  :D
  • Kiyotan said:
    They implied at the panel that sometimes certain players who have earned epic achievements will be referenced in the show. 
    The grim-faced commanding officer laments, "It wasn't easy. But with the help of Bonergag-sixty-nine-ex-ex, we managed to pull through."
    FenrirMoireanSerriceEmelleKiyotanDhar
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Writing.
    Emelle
  • edited March 2013

Ezrax said:
    Kiyotan said:
    They implied at the panel that sometimes certain players who have earned epic achievements will be referenced in the show. 
    The grim-faced commanding officer laments, "It wasn't easy. But with the help of Bonergag-sixty-nine-ex-ex, we managed to pull through."

:))
  • These pictures.

I don't know if "love" is the right place, and "Oh god can't stop laughing" seems a bit more appropriate, but there isn't a thread for that(?).

Mall Santas. They made some tiny amount of sense, but when they spawn into other holidays, it's just... creepy.

Arbre
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Love that there's a lot of interest in Artisanals and Bardics. I agree that something should be done about the IC honors line shows as Iosyne, since she hasn't been the Muse in quite a while.
    Also love the feeling of clicking that submit button, knowing I've managed to put together another piece to share. A special thank you to the one giving me permission to add his character into my little story about Edaline. :-$

• edited March 2013
    Season 3 of MLP is on netflicks to stream and Breaking Bad. Had a friend recommend it to me, and I watched everything up to the current season. Stuff is the bomb.

Also Twitch's /new page. Never has watching a 720p+ stream been so easy to do. Also the layout is just wonderful and intuitive. Gives you all the benefits of it being fullscreen without having to give up your entire screen. Optional chat and recommendations. I don't know how I could have watched a stream before now that I've been using it since it's come out. 

My new car, which is a nice improvement over the old one, still miss it through. 

After having tons of McGangBangs and having none since I can't walk. I went out after PT and stuck a double down in the middle of a quad stacker, since Burger King and KFC were on my way home. I then proceeded in having the best sandwich in a long time. Fried chicken and beef mixing in my mouth with cheese and bacon all the sauces mingling together. I was feeding myself a death sentence and it tasted like heaven. 

Good Friday. I know the Catholic religion is completely barbaric for holidays and symbolism, but it's my religion and I really like it. 

Edit: Also Archer. MULATTO BUTTS. 
    RivasAlistaireAngweLinEsperNolaTozLianca
  • I will always click "Agree" for Archer love. Always.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

Alistaire
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    I <3 McGangbangs.
    Esper
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Mitch Fatel. Guy is hy-larious.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
  • My neighbor finally got kicked out of his apartment and is moving this weekend! Can't wait to get rid of him. :D

AryanneTeani
  • Rivas said:

I will always click "Agree" for Archer love. Always.

'This is how we get ants' is one of my favorite lines ever >_>

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Rivas
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    I prefer: "Karate!? You mean the Dane Cook of martial arts?'
    Rivas
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited March 2013

Drops the f-bomb.
    [spoiler]
    [/spoiler]
    IT'S THE EVE OF THRONES, GUYS.
    DharArbre
  • I've been watching Vikings to prepare for it. Otherwise known as Game of Methathrones.
  • edited March 2013

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

EzraxHaven
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Things I experienced this weekend on Bourbon Street.

- Evidently their liquor laws are WAY different than anything I've ever seen - specifically their open container law.  People walking down the street with beer baffled me.
    - A couple of girls wearing corsets - oh, wait, nevermind.  That's body paint and pasties.
    - A guy dragging a bowling ball attached to a length of chain.
    - A really short guy holding hands with a really tall guy.
    - Really, really, really drunk people throwing beads at people.
    - A surprising number of little kids.
    - A guy in a bikini.
    - At the risk of sounding racist, more black people than I have ever seen in my -life-.  I don't think I've ever been a minority (Haven can attest to this).
    - A Queen directing traffic.  She would hit people on the bum if they crossed when she said not to.  She was wearing tight black underwear and she was more of a woman than I could ever hope to be.

I would like to live here forever, please.
    MoireanAldricFenrir
    The Spirean city meeting we're currently having. Turnout was a bit smaller than I hoped, but I'm hearing cool ideas and I'm getting so excited about ideas being mentioned and stuff to dooooo and eeeee yay!
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    HELP ALBEDOS.

This is my favourite help file ever.

EzalorArbreMoireanElwyn
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Needs to have (tm) at the end.
    Emelle
  • I love Killswitch Engage's new album. That is all.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Valenae
  • Toz said:
    I will always click "Agree" for Archer love. Always.
    'This is how we get ants' is one of my favorite lines ever >_>

Lin said:
    I prefer: "Karate!? You mean the Dane Cook of martial arts?'

YOU'RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• For you Game of Thrones fans like myself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYjuj3ggaKA
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Moirean
    APPROVE
  • Oh god not Archer quotes. In my circle of friends, you mention anything slightly Archer-related and out come the smartphones, with the Archer soundboards.

It lasts for HOURS.
  • LAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    DAYNJA ZOWNE
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
  • edited March 2013
    So don't be surprised if you find yourself eating a whole bunch of spiderwebs.
  • I had an Epiphany just now.

In Vikings the Jarl is like, 'Hah! There's no lands to the west, you madman. You should stick to being a Farmer.'
    It seems like a tongue-in-cheek mockery of how ignorant we were 2000 years ago, but then I wondered: 100 years from now, our most commonplace minds are going to be like, 'Hah, those barbarians couldn't even work out how to travel to Mars.'

You know in the movies how we always find some long-lost advanced species with mighty artifacts? Humanity is going to be that long-lost advanced species, one day.

No matter if we wipe ourselves out tomorrow, somehow, the next species that come along are going to find our relics before they conceivably develop space-age travel and transistors. And it will blow their minds.
    Esper