LOVE

Comments

• Love the warm welcome I got at home and from everyone IG when I got back from vacay. 
    Also loving my awesome Fiance for the amazing time we had while we were away. 
    Not so much loving the amounts of snow and cold weather we came home to though, but I suppose that's what it means to be a Canadian. 
    Daingean
  • I sat in my car today for an extra hour after class just so I could read more of the Odyssey. 

I love it. 
    Haven
  • I've had a copy of Ovid's metamorphosis and a collection of greek myth based poems I got in college for poetry class. Is awesome. If you like the Illiad or the Trojan war, the library where I used to live had these sci-fi books (Olympus and something else) based on them.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Arbre.

You all know why.
    Angwe
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    I joined a gym today.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    FenrirEzalorValenaeDharPerilunaCalipsoLianca
  • Netflix has four whole seasons of Battlestar Galactica. ^.^ 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

FenrirTeani
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    My coworker keeps trying to talk me into watching that show.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    ValenaeTeani
  • edited March 2013
    Its pretty damn awesome. My Religion in SciFi professor wrote his doctorate thesis over it, lol

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• Finding new shows that are fun to watch.

Thanks Valenae!
  • I love my Beast Mode Bashing the past couple of days. Thanks to ole Erzsebet, I had access to 8 hours of double effective chocolatey goodness, and finally worked up the courage to successfully solo bash Xaanhal. From 88 to 92 in the last 24 hours? I feel accomplished.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden

Kiyotan
    said:
    I'm not much for space-theme things, but Battlestar Gallactica is one of two shows I've thoroughly enjoyed watching. The other one is Firefly, which is just awesome in all shapes and forms.

EmelleKiyotan

• Teani said:

Kiyotan
    said:
    I'm not much for space-theme things, but Battlestar Gallactica is one of two shows I've thoroughly enjoyed watching. The other one is Firefly, which is just awesome in all shapes and forms.
    You're gorram right it is.
    EmelleKiyotanValenae
  • My excitement is bubbling over everywhere. My love is for my closest friends who just finished their first professional music recording to release their EP.

I've watched their journey from the start and this is just a great achievement for them. I am so, SO proud.

You can take a look at it here!

I'm going to go cry in a corner now.
    KonnornRiluoTheoIllikaalPiper
  • I love that next week is Spring Break and I'll be able to work more hours, therefore make more money, and relieve some of the stress that is beginning to build up! 

Not so much love for the fact that I have to code a project into that week... :( Oh well. I guess it can't always be fun and games.
    imageimage
  • Today has actually been a super stressful day, so I will work harder to find something positive.

I got 4 new books, and one of them literally blew me away with the reveal. It has been a long time since one has done that.

Our home childcare is booming. This is good. I keep telling myself that. Lets ignore the 16 hour work days and lack of sleep. Paying bills is good.

I turned 30. 
    PerilunaHaydyn
  • Happy Birthday, Mesk :) 

• Kaidyn (my son) and I will finally be moving out of my parents house. So grateful they've been there for me since I left his dad and all through going back to school and getting a job, but I'm so ready to be back on my own. Nothing more satisfying than knowing you can take care of yourself without too much help. Kaidyn will still spend a lot of his time here since my job keeps me at odd hours, which is another amazing thing about my family. 
    AmaraKonnornHaydynCalipso
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited March 2013
    The several concerts, musicians (and groupies) I've gone to/met via being dragged along for the ride with my patient. Front row all the time, free drinks and food, getting to meet the band after they're done playing even if I've never heard of them. Man. Good unicorns.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Angwe
  • Re-mapping areas. There's something oddly comforting about mapping an area. It's hard to describe. Though I don't love the weird errors that pop up as a result of wormholes being broken as a result of said remapping.

TeaniAngwe
  • Dhar. Creepy but completely awesome.
    EmelleDaskalosDharRiluo
  • Love coming back to find that a decent amount of the people I used to commonly interact with are still around. Also love that I came back just in time for an event always makes it better. Much love to my newborn daughter, being a new father is hard but exciting. 
    MilvushinaNolaPeriluna
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    So much love for the Divine behind Visrahg, Grishelda and Helbag. That was immensely amusing. Made my night. thank you.

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Loving how Bouchard and Nebre'seir are finally working together at long long last. 

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

Kiyotan
  • Valenae said:
    Its pretty damn awesome. My Religion in SciFi professor wrote his doctorate thesis over it, lol

Have you tried Caprica? It's an interesting twist. The mono-religious are the terrorists, and the followers of the greek gods are the majority. Just seemed cool at the time. Plus James Marsters is in the later part.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • It was my birthday yesterday. My roommates surprised me with chocolate cake. I turned 27.

Also approved for Sunday off of work. Yay 3 day weekend to spend in NH w/ family. I only pray the back pain goes away by tomorrow as it's a 4 hour drive. Still, worth it.

• @Meyvich: Happy late birthday! Hope your back gets better.

• guuuuuuuuyyyyyyysssssss

Persona 4. I can't stop playing it. Ironically, for a game all about social links, my personal social life is suffering due to this game.
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, such a fun game!
    Nola
  • Sausage-stuffed, bacon wrapped quail. SO GOOD. Session suddenly isn't that bad now.
    AngweAarbrok
  • I was at Fred Meyers today, and I happened to go by the little book section and something on the end shelf caught my eye.  I go up and I look at what it is and it's a new(ish?) Stephen King book, so I'm like shit yeah, buying!  I get it home and after a second look at the cover its a FREAKING DARK TOWER BOOK!!! My dreams have come true and I can die a happy man, Stephen King made another dark tower book. 

(It's called The Wind Through the Key Hole for any other Dark Tower fans.)