Short Questions

Comments

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Since minipets are wearable, could we add that to artipets that meet size constraints?
    Ishin
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Or not size requirement? Areka can totally carry her boar around on her shoulders like a massive set of bacony pauldrons.
    AarbrokStathan
    I meant like mounts
    I know. - Reka's mount Ludke:

"Ludke163071" a massive, battle-scarred boar.

A war-machine of tusk and fur, this boar is a massive example of its species. Up to the weight of a large being, its bears a proud, hunched stance as if ready to charge at any moment. Sharp, gold-copper eyes peer out from over a scarred snout and are framed by sharp, steel-capped tusks that pose a formidable threat to even armoured beings. Its battle-marred back and sides have a ruddy charcoal hue, the coarse hair darkening as it elongates into something of a wile, mohawk-like mane that runs along atop the skull and spine. A few flies circle around it, drawn to the scents of sweat, blood and dirt that cling to it like a miasma of battle.
  • Jensen said:

I meant like mounts

This would be a really cool thing for pets that are small enough that they don't count as a mount. However, I get the feeling that most people who buy pets buy them large enough to act as a mount.

Jensen
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Crushing him under its 300 tons of scale and flesh, an immense ancient dragon is perched upon Riluo's shoulder.

:|

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

EmelleSetneStathanMoireanYarel
  • ElyniElyni New Zealand
    edited July 2014
    I'd argue that unless Riluo is the size of a Durdalis, that'd come under not meeting the size constraints mentioned :stuck_out_tongue: - I still want my spectral phoenix back from another IRE game :cry: *weep*
    Make it so its either wearable or a mount? Not both
    XavinIshin
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    It's already doable, you just need to ask when submitting your pet. I did for my newest one, I even had it move to the wear location, in response to a say. Razmael even set the default attire message, for me. So long as it's not a mount, I don't think there will be a issue.

Xavin
  • Generally, Razmael or Oleis will do a bunch of things for pets that are probably unlisted in the help files. That is, if the credits are good enough.

Wonder if they'd give me wearable for free, pet is all payed ford though.

• Politics
    OmeiArekaElieAshmerTrager
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    ^Manreka @Areka
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Xavin said:

Generally, Razmael or Oleis will do a bunch of things for pets that are probably unlisted in the help files. That is, if the credits are good enough.

This is true! To clarify, your pet questions should always go to Raz. He sets prices on things like that. My first response if you ask me would be to forward the message to him.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    How does the nmembrane - nictating membrane (reptile eye) work. I understand it has an emote THIRDBLINK but how do you activate the one time blurry vision defence. I have been testing it and not once has it stopped blurry vision?

Could someone please add the Sect challenge to the Cooldowns skill? It's a pretty long CD and it would be kinda nice to know or at least get a message when that cooldown comes off.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    EzalorAshmer
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Or remove the CD because it's dumb to throttle a harmless, fun solo PK mechanic.
    Ishin
    Well, I dig that there is a CD, because it keeps people from farming the shit out of people and people helping their buddies all the time to get points and stuff. It makes it a slower, steady growth type of thing, which is pretty cool. I'm -finally- getting the second rank, and I'm ~48 kills before I get custom deathsight(can't fucking wait, so excited), and it's taken me time and effort to get here. Couple of fights a day. A win, two wins, loss or two. It's a slow climb, and honestly, I think this makes it more worthwhile.

Sure, I might only lose 10 or 20 points when I lose a fight, but I gain 1-200 when I win, depending on if I win in Sect, out in the real world, or if I win in HG. I kinda hated the thought that it'd take so long to get up there to get the neat stuff, but after actually doing it... I like it. So much stuff is about instant gratification these days, and I kinda like that Sect isn't. My only request is that they add the challenge timer to the COOLDOWNS command.

Then add on to the people who you have to beat in Sect. Feichin. Mazzion. Ezalor? Not to mention Ashmer and some of the others that prowl those murky waters. Winning is -winning-. It's fun, and it makes me, for one, feel proud when I win. I'm almost always like YESSSS I -WON- when I get done with a fight in there. Or like 'damn, I lost, how can I get better.'

The thought that someone could just come in, farm a buddy because no cooldown, and get the neat shit that the rest of us has, is just shit.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Killing the same person repeated times has a diminishing return. Just add that same restriction in to the arena. People already ask in web "hey is that you challenging?" to get the matchups they want. Beyond that, if it's clear people are win-trading, you can always point it out to a god, since that's against the PK rules and has been for a decade.

Maybe you like PKing once an hour, every day. I like PKing one day a week, for multiple hours. Why is only one sort of gameplay supported?
  • @Oleis, Guess anyone can answer this but seems a stupid thing and I'm unsure if its intentional or just a silly bug (yes I love bugs)

Why doesn't killing someone stop instant kills like chasm, judge etc?

20:48:31.688 - Xarian has been judged unworthy by Haven.
    20:48:32.935 - Haven has fallen into a chasm and died at the hands of Xarian.

for an example..
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • Well we both starbursted. Starbursting has never broken channels. I'm not sure if it's intentional, but it is fun! Also today we learned that judge is faster than chasm.
    HavenOleisIshinEzalor
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Judge is faster than all other timed instakills, but has one more check.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Yeah. The check of RIGHTEOUSNESS.
    Ishin
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Prone doesn't stop judge btw for some odd reason. I believe it and Death are the two fastest channeled instas.
    "I'M JUDGING YOU!" "your leg is broken." "STILL THINK YOU'RE A TURD." "Dude you can't even stand." "STILL A TURD."
    AuresaeErzsebetIshinTragerStathanMoirean
    Is it possible to link an AB in an orghelp file? I know by using [[ ]] we can denote a ghelp or clhelp, but can we do that with an AB? If not, could we get something that will let us link an AB?
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    RiluoMoireanHaven
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    What is this normal for revive now?

You focus your willpower as you prepare to resurrect Ariadne.
    You wince in pain as a few of yourself's quills prick you.
    Yourself gasps in pain as the shadows on your arm spring out, striking at his chest.
    As Yourself lashes out at you, the wisp strikes you violently.
    You feel a rush of blood and a slight dizziness.
    [Wraith]: Affliction: HAEMOPHILIA
    Equilibrium Used: 6.00 seconds
    [5154(73%)|3924(75%)|0|94%|94%|99%|86.1%|R:90|Md:0%] [HMcsdb -b] (-1846h (unblockable), -
    1307m, -1307w, -1750e) -a shrine of Dhar-

I got hit for six just for being nice... screw being nice :wink:

MoireanIshin
    Rezzing costs health/mana so it's riskier to spam in combat. Loling at the procs, though.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Jacked!
    Ishin