Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Auresae said:

MOVING ON.

Give us a new thread, then. Conflict in Aetolia is in a bad place. Don't shut down conversations about it.

IshinErzsebet
    Xavin said:

I'mma just point out that the bounties that were tossed out during that holy war were tossed out because people were defiling shrines inside of Duiran - shrines that do not count towards holy war totals.

No. I wasn't. Trager was just being butthurt.
  • All I'm saying, @moirean, was that there were 5 of us against 4 of you, defending an attack that you globally shouted a warning for. And I was -fully- prepared to stand there and RP until Roland showed up, which gave me the indication that this was -not- going to be a Carnifex only event. That was when I decided to simply attack. Somehow during all of that, Ashmer and Catty showed up as well. Can you blame people for not just dogpiling at that point?

This isn't a 'shut up and take it' attitude, or tone. This is a, 'You're too smart, and you've played this game for too long to believe that was going to end in any other way without you taking some pretty strict efforts to keep non-Carni from coming around' tone.
    StathanArekaErzsebet
  • AuresaeAuresae Minneapolis
    If this conversation had the possibility of being anything other than inflammatory, I would - I'm the queen of splitting threads - but we've played this game a hundred times and it always has the same result, so I'm nipping it in the bud.
    Stathan
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Moi, I'm not flaming you and I'm trying to help. I don't think this is an instance of this and I think it's getting confusing.

What I am hearing is:
    - You wanted noob combat but endgamers turned up which made it imbalanced and disheartening for noobs to get involved with. This is a valid grump and can be remedied with more and clearer communication for future instances.
    - You wanted it to be for Carnies to skirmish in Tainhelm, a known protecterate of Enorian. This could have been remedied if we had shooed away the Duirani folk and you shooed away non-Carnifex. It's an oops, we can fix this in the future for other types of things.
    - You wanted to invite everyone to come, but too many people from Enorian and Duiran showed up, which made it imbalanced. This also could be remedied in future engagements with clearer communication and rallying, on both sides. It's also a bit of an issue from the leylines where you (general/plural you, not you you) don't want to turn people who want to get involved.
    Stathan
    edited July 2014
    I SAID NO
    edited July 2014
    I SAID NO
    XavinJami
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited July 2014
    Perhaps now that everyone is aware you guys can speak in private and set up a fair roleplay event theme, then let it roll naturally after a few ground rules are set. Because conflict is getting a bit like, "Oh look four lifer/undead types in a room lets go jump them."

It is why one of my mini events was quashed due to 10+ people jumping in :(

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

Sorry @Auresae, was in post mode and not following new posts in the thread as they wheezed on by.

I rather rage that I have some triggers that crop up during combat freaking out about needing to be disabled and it stalls all of cmud and I panic a little bit.
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    edited July 2014
    I rage at having someone shut my system off twice during a fight that I wasn't even aware of was happening by the guy that lusted me hallucinating/illusioning instakills and causing it to pause.
    This is absurd. My post was not ragey or picking on people or breaking forum rules. It discussed ways to better coordinate things as leaders of respective enemy orgs. This moderation is kneejerk and stifling discussion about a tangible issue.
    ArekaRivas
    edited July 2014
    I like kittens.
    AarbrokOmei
  • edited July 2014
    So what I'm hearing is that I missed out on a possibly fun Carnifex fight. DONT WORRY I GOT TO PICK UP ON THE DUELS AFTERWARDS!

Edit: I rage at having missed the Carnifex vs Enorian fight.

Ishin
  • edited July 2014
    Still waiting on -any- news on my pet request. :(

Politics
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    After like, three days, I'd resend Raz an email/message.

• Oh.

Politics
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    I waited for a few weeks.

However when I told raz again it was done within a few hours. I honestly think he just gets busy so its better to ask him again.

• Please try not to take it personally! He can get EXTREMELY busy.

i am rapture coder
    RiluoIshin
  • Oh I know, I've seen the virtual truckload of releases and updates and tweaks that have had his named attached to them in the past month or so. People told me that customisations like this usalluy takes a bit of time I just didn't know exactly how long is to long.

Politics
  • edited July 2014
    New Rant: Coded a bunch of macros for PK. Went to initiate PK. Wait, where did 3/4 the macros go?

@Lim sorry I wasn't a challenge T-T

Politics
  • LimLim
    edited July 2014
    @Gwenith‌ : I'm actually sorry it wasn't a fairer fight! When @Koari‌ came in I was relieved because I was afraid you'd be turned off from engaging. Btw, reading the logs, I hope I didnt accidentally initiate combat with @Koari‌ that second time without aura. I assumed you guys were in the area. I'm still pretty inexperienced in this and it's easy to forget about tracking aura when you're nervous about a fight. I'm really sorry if it was!
  • @Lim: It's all good bro. We were coming back to re-engage but everyone's auras were down at that stage and I'm not sure of the exact rules of engagement regarding after Lesser etiquette. Thanks again for the fight at least you showed me the huge gaping flaw in my system!

Politics
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    @Lim: It's all good bro. We were coming back to re-engage but everyone's auras were down at that stage and I'm not sure of the exact rules of engagement regarding after Lesser etiquette. Thanks again for the fight at least you showed me the huge gaping flaw in my system!
    So long as they have aura, they're fair game. Usually if they don't want a fight they leave immediately or very quickly once the lesser is over. Some might stay for eld but usually will wait to see if they'll have resistance before starting those. Basically, what I've noticed with dairies, if they're still in the area with aura after lesser is over 9/10 times they're looking for more conflict.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Stupid phone. Darkies not dairies.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    ErzsebetMephistolesAryanneAleePiperIshin
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Auresae said:

MOVING ON.

BUT WE'RE ALREADY SO FIRED UP ABOUT THIS, @AURESAE

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Erzsebet
  • Yes, but he didn't have aura but was hanging around.... next time I'ma just going to ask him!

Politics
  • LimLim
    edited July 2014
    @Gwenith‌ : Yep, I'm actually am pretty desperate for open to duels/spars, etc. So just feel free to ask even if it's not a lesser! :)
  • Only if you let me stuff muffins in your mouth.

Politics
  • Can't say yes to duel if that happens!
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Retribution enough said.

SheirosiaStathanIshinMoireanAshmerDourif
This discussion has been closed.