LOVE

Comments

• Moirean said:

I don't know if it's sweet, cute or oh god someone is going to murder me in my sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

Teani
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    oh god halp
  • Love after years, finally was able to get a babysitter for a friday night. The girl and I went out saw Cpt. America and went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Was a great evening finally.

Ciarelle
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor

Happy Easter :P

mmm lots of chocolates ftw

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

IshinCiarelle
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    My older brother got married today in Alabama. My grandma can't travel (she's not sick, just old) and my little brother ate up all his days to miss by having a terribad flu, so I stayed home to babysit both grandma and lil bro. Mom and dad went to Alabama.

I think we've done pretty damn good. Grandma is happy and she says we're the best grandkids ever, the house hasn't been burnt down, the bathroom's clean, trash is taken out and the laundry is one load away from completion. 

• I won a chessboard in a game.

Which is better than having to stop shaving my face had I lost.
    Cannan
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Meeting possible new roomates tomorrow! After 4 years, finally getting out of my parents house again and out of this Appalachian hellhole they call a town!

MoireanHaven
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Good ol' Texas cooking: barbecue chicken, ribs, sausage with jalapeno, potato salad, and SWEET TEA.
    ArekaIshinEmelleIosynePiperRivasSeir
  • Blasting every PR in the weight room, and then going to work and getting a raise.

BOSS.
    SlypheTeaniPiper
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    I have to admit, I kinda really like the new changes, @Razmael.

B, C, and D are all top-notch changes, and I suppose A is too, but I feel like that's just more for encouraging new people to get involved.

The reason I say that is like, when I die, I generally only lose like .3, .4%, which I can easily make up bashing. Liara and Noelle died at a Lesser the other day, and lost like 10-14% respectively. It just kinda feels like doing them is losing their risk, which might diminish the excitement a little?

Maybe I'm alone in feeling like that though, which is cool, and certainly not the first time lol :) I just kind of prefer risk vs reward than just reward though. Either way, good changes though, I'm especially happy to see group shared xp going in for assists!!! Been waiting on/wanting something like that for ages :D
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Aryanne
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Yeah the absolute negation of exp loss is one I'm not 100% on board with either despite potentially being the person who benefits from it most (Ok besides Haven!) But ya ya woo woo group exp party time.
    IshinArbre
  • Gave the little fluffball a bath and now he's all cuddled up with me and is softer and fluffier than ever
  • Made a lemon meringue pie from scratch.
    DaskalosIshinXavinArekaMaghakSeir
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Dibs.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Haern said:
    Made a lemon meringue pie from scratch.
    I'll be coming for a slice of that pie. Lemon meringue is my favorite.

Periluna
  • You can have secret codes to access stock shelves. Like a freaking speakeasy. How much love have I for this? 

I had no idea. I doubt very many shops use it but IT IS SO COOL. 

That is all. 
    imageimage
    Periluna
  • In real life, or aetolian shelves?
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Aetolian shelves. 
    imageimage
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Meyvitch said:

In real life, or aetolian shelves?

I hope you never change.

SlypheIosyne
    This most demanding of creatures who waltzed into my house recently. He is a complete bastard and I love him to pieces. I really should find him a home but I totally don't want to. :(
    imageimage
    MoireanHavenSlypheIshinSeir
  • Much appreciation to @Riluo for helping me figure out how do get the images to work. :)

Now if only I can get links to be attached to the pictures.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Riluo
  • LOVEEE CRYPTIC CHESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    MoireanMinarael
  • I love whoever made the Indyuk Village.
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Legitimately ran out of things that urgently need my attention at work.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

PiperAryanneXavinIshinEmelle
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    This months lootcrate, even if there's no shirt.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    AarbrokIshin
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I know I got mine today as well @Setne
    I was like ZOMG....so cuuuute
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    @Eleanor's artwork.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

AarbrokSetnePerilunaFerrikEmelleAreka
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Aarbrok said:
    I know I got mine today as well @Setne
    I was like ZOMG....so cuuuute
    I've become addicted to dragon jerky and my Nord stays with me at all times.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Aarbrok
  • Lin, I have a friend in NH who has hidden shelves behind a 5 digit security lock in his garage. I honestly thought she had store shelves like a speakeasy. I would totally have shopped there. :P
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Nola