LOVE

Comments

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    IDEA 3824 folks. Love it. Support it. MAKE IT HAPPEN K?!
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    @Oleis @Razmael - I just now noticed that the Spirean cabinet was replaced, and the stuff inside got returned. Thank you so much! Small little detail, but really appreciate it!
    Ishin
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Couple things...

1) Making new friends. Yay!

2) Grad school decision is likely going to be issued sometime this week. Gotta stay optimistic...

3) It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday, lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend...

4) Actually getting to witness an event and then hang out with the itty bitty nekkid @Ivoln. Desperately trying to build Demarcus' personality and while what I did made sense in my head I get the sense it didn't make sense to those that were with me. Alas, I still had fun.

5) Reading the rest of the LOVE posts. Like @Arbre and "School comes first." Jawsome!

6) @Moirean being impish.
    Moirean
    Wooooo a Kantigor!
    ArekaLinIshin
  • edited April 2014

I need this. Now. Oh, and it's Hotline Miami so expect a big fat NSFW and 18+ rating due to the gore and violence.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    I see your Hotline Miami 2 (which I am very excited about) and raise you Mercenary Kings!

Four parts Metal Slug, two parts Borderlands, one part Metroidvania.
  • edited April 2014
    I'd just take all the Metal Slug. God, this makes me yearn for Metal Slug sprite details.

Ishin
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Double-post ahoy.

I'm at the airport right now! I'll be in Houston in 6-8 hours. I already miss @Piper dearly and I'm still in her city. I miss my apartment. I wish that things didn't have to come to me leaving. But I'm going to see my mother for the first time in ten years!
    OleisMoireanBenedictoPiperIshinArekaEmelleIosyneSeir
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    @lin imu2 :(
    Lin
  • Broforce. 

• I love that I have 16 unused haven points. I do not love that I haven't got a freaking -clue- what to do with them. 
    imageimage
  • Source Filmmaker and how creative people get with it.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Minarael said:
    I love that I have 16 unused haven points. I do not love that I haven't got a freaking -clue- what to do with them. 
    Buy every single raceskill, whether or not you have it available somewhere else.

Put hidden/secret and health/mana/end/wp regen on every room.

Whine in hopes they'll give us more options to use them on.
    MinaraelDemarcus
  • I have some love for the old forums being archived so when I feel like going back in time, I can.

My recent adventure through some of my favorite threads (mostly relating to aetolian artists and their works) had me wishing for a newer version of the fist bump chain. 
    Aryanne
  • Arbre said:
    Minarael said:
    I love that I have 16 unused haven points. I do not love that I haven't got a freaking -clue- what to do with them. 
    Buy every single raceskill, whether or not you have it available somewhere else.

Put hidden/secret and health/mana/end/wp regen on every room.

Whine in hopes they'll give us more options to use them on.
    Every once in a while I try and get something added to the raceskill list. i just really want lunar regeneration.

Coming back from a few hours away to find out that potential drama was handled by others like super pros and turned into productive solutions - <3@toz, @aarbrok, @ishin. You guys have made my night and saved my sanity.
    IshinAarbrok
    Xenia's birthday raid. Thanks to everyone from both sides who turned out for the fight to make to fun, especially to @trager for leading the lifers!
    Xenia
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    My current forum pic is the best ever.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Haven
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Shoutout to @Trager for being awesome!

I love Starbucks Frappuccino. I would probably be like 10-20 pounds lighter if I loved it less. But those are glass bottles of bliss and my work days (luckily I work every other day, or it would be a lot worse) are not the same without them. 

Sweet Sweet Caffeine. Also I love wonderfully glorious days that are not full of snow and are full of sun. 

Aryanne
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I love finding out more about the promotion in the works for me, and that it'll still work with the pregnancy and after. Love this company so much!

ArekaJaslineSaritaXenia
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    I got my acceptance letter to grad school for this fall. Tons of mixed feelings between being overjoyed I can get away from this horrible job to being scared out of my mind because I'm walking away from a job with very good compensation with a new baby and blah blah blah, etc. At the end of the day, I just have to remind myself that I'm doing this because my current job will kill me by the age of 40 and the job that I want will not only be intellectually challenging, but also interesting and I get to help people.

I know it is all cliche to want to help people, but because of the very people that I will be learning from, my dad got to see me get married, see my younger brother and sister graduate from college, my older sister win a bronze medal at the Olympics in London, and he got to enjoy his retirement for a bit longer. Cancer is a unicorn, and I want to be on the front lines directing the heavy artillery. Or particle artillery, I guess. Prepare the phasers!
    HavenNolaAryanneKaleighMinaraelKerrynArbreXavinMariena
  • This! 

Girl Meets World <- The first trailer came out! And I'm jumping up and down remembering the original show! Can't WAIT for this one! :D

(Article below where video is from)

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    My school sent me a letter saying I was eligible for a special need-based loan in addition to my normal Stafford loans, so I go online to check that out and sign up for it, and I'm like wtf is this stuff?  Turns out they gave me two more need-based GRANTS as well - with those two and my Pell Grant that I've been getting, my grants alone total 5k a semester.  I might ACTUALLY get out of severe debt soon.
    BenedictoTeaniCiarelleXavinTragerAryanneEmelleIshinMariena
  • Arbre said:
    My school sent me a letter saying I was eligible for a special need-based loan in addition to my normal Stafford loans, so I go online to check that out and sign up for it, and I'm like wtf is this stuff?  Turns out they gave me two more need-based GRANTS as well - with those two and my Pell Grant that I've been getting, my grants alone total 5k a semester.  I might ACTUALLY get out of severe debt soon.
    I can't like this hard enough. Debt, especially student debt, is a terrible, terrible thing. I get by by trying not to think about the money I owe for a degree I'll never use.

IshinKatszia
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Student loans are the entire reason that I didn't bother going back to school after completing my AAS.

I do well enough as is without the degree anyway.
    Aryanne
  • I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but so far I'm loving Aetolia! My guild is little, is that normal? And Enorian is, for the most part, kinda quiet. But it was really easy to find a solid purpose for Azhek, so I'm hopeful. :)
    OleisTeaniAryanneAshmerCiarelleXavin
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Some guilds are smaller than others, some are bigger. In Enorian, the Luminaries are the biggest, as we generally average between 4-6 people on during off-peak and up to 14+ during peak. If you need help, holler on CT and we'll be sure to help you out!

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Ashmer
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Finally opening some mail to find out it's a $135.40 check from my Insurance company. Hroagh.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

AryanneHaven
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Ashmer said:
    Finally opening some mail to find out it's a $135.40 check from my Insurance company. Hroagh.
    The best kind of mail!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • So I went to goodwill looking for a spaghetti pot to round out my pathetic little pot and pan for chop suey. I'm waiting rather impatiently for Monday, as one of my co-workers said they were getting rid of their cookware (old) since they got some new stuff. They had (marvels of marvels!) copper bottomed revereware. What do I find at goodwill?

I am the happily cooking dinner owner of two copper bottom reverse pots and pans and one spaghetti pot. Yay, I can cook without spilling stuff in the burners!

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*