LOVE

Comments

• DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Minarael said:
    Paid for my room for Norwescon. Membership purchased ages ago. And I have two paychecks between now and con, so plenty of time to gather up loot cash and acquire con-party attire. Bring on the 4 days of utter nerdity. So ready. I missed last year's due to finances and the death of my mister. First one I missed in years.  Not missing this one. 
    Totally read that as "4 days of utter nudity" ... so yeah, that was an awkward thought for a moment. Glad I re-read it, would have been a pretty significant depiction of Minarael in my mind...
    MinaraelAryanneHavenIshin
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Phoenecia said:
    Nola said:
    I'm looking forward to saving up for a PS3, the first actual gaming console I'll have bought, excluding a DS and 3DS. Because I really need to get the Tales of Symphonia 1 and 2 remastery, the FF 10 + 10 part 2 remastery, and Tales of Xilia. 

I need these in my life. 
    If you've never played the Tales series before, it is awesome. I'm a huge Tales fan myself. I have every Tales game since Tales of Symphonia with the exception of Tales of Vesperia since it was released on the XBOX 360. >w<

Though, I'd recommend starting at Symphonia and moving onward since if you play more recent series and go backward, it's hard to adjust from having Free-run mechanics to not having them.
    I actually preferred the original SNES Tales of Phantasia the most but I like SNES over most other consoles above half the time.
    IshinNola
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    @Piper Like a tiger!?
    Piper
  • I have not gotten to see play Vesperia yet but been wanting to so badly.vi would buy an Xbox just to play it. That's how badly. I live the Tales series. Though Tales of Graces was .. Disappointing.
  • Demarcus said:
    Minarael said:
    Paid for my room for Norwescon. Membership purchased ages ago. And I have two paychecks between now and con, so plenty of time to gather up loot cash and acquire con-party attire. Bring on the 4 days of utter nerdity. So ready. I missed last year's due to finances and the death of my mister. First one I missed in years.  Not missing this one. 
    Totally read that as "4 days of utter nudity" ... so yeah, that was an awkward thought for a moment. Glad I re-read it, would have been a pretty significant depiction of Minarael in my mind...
    There are some con parties that could match that description. And I did once pounce into one of those pools full of apricot oil and plastic balls. But in my defense, I thought it was just balls and I was a bit drunk (and fully clothed) at the time. My dress smelled like apricots for half a year after that.
    imageimage
  • Special LOVE mention to all those people who randomly send me various crocodilian gifs. So much <3. I don't even know some of you and it makes me smile! (Yes but not like an eerie crocodile smile. We crocodiles can also smile nicely, I swear.)

TeaniAarbrok
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    @Orisae and @Aryanne. Much love for the roleplay, you two are so wonderful and kind. Thank you.

AryanneDemarcusPiper
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Nola said:
    I have not gotten to see play Vesperia yet but been wanting to so badly.vi would buy an Xbox just to play it. That's how badly. I live the Tales series. Though Tales of Graces was .. Disappointing.
    My personal favorite of the games I own is Tales of the Abyss, but Vesperia is probably one of the best games in the series by far. It helps that it has the most badass hero ever. Unfortunately, I don't own an Xbox 360, but I've been holding out hope that they'll release the PS3 version in North America since that version has waaay more stuff in it. I found Tales of Graces to be okay, if not kinda cheesy because of the whole Power of Friendship theme. I still think Tales of Legendia and Tales of Symphonia 2 were way worse.

In terms of games, I really, REALLY want to play Persona 4 Golden, but I don't own a PS Vita. I ended up getting a Nintendo 3DS for Fire Emblem Awakening, though. Still need to finish that game, but I've been sucked in to playing South Park: Stick of Truth for the past week. I haven't watched South Park in ages, but I'm loving the game. >_>
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Phoenecia said:
    Nola said:
    I have not gotten to see play Vesperia yet but been wanting to so badly.vi would buy an Xbox just to play it. That's how badly. I live the Tales series. Though Tales of Graces was .. Disappointing.
    My personal favorite of the games I own is Tales of the Abyss, but Vesperia is probably one of the best games in the series by far. It helps that it has the most badass hero ever. Unfortunately, I don't own an Xbox 360, but I've been holding out hope that they'll release the PS3 version in North America since that version has waaay more stuff in it. I found Tales of Graces to be okay, if not kinda cheesy because of the whole Power of Friendship theme. I still think Tales of Legendia and Tales of Symphonia 2 were way worse.

In terms of games, I really, REALLY want to play Persona 4 Golden, but I don't own a PS Vita. I ended up getting a Nintendo 3DS for Fire Emblem Awakening, though. Still need to finish that game, but I've been sucked in to playing South Park: Stick of Truth for the past week. I haven't watched South Park in ages, but I'm loving the game. >_>
    Seriously, now I've googled Tales of Vesperia and have it on my list of "Things I really want to play, but in no way shape or form have time for."

<---- sad panda.
  • I love Tony DiTerlizzi's artwork and illustrations.
    Maghak
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage

@Mariena, Really nice! And the underside of the wrist is a great 'in-the-open-but-still-hidden' spot. I've got one there myself.

For my own love of the day, I have tickets to the Rolling stones! *fangirl shriek* I will eat hard bread and drink water for a month,can't afford a bus pass so have to walk to work practice. Do I care? No! Cause I'm gonna see RS live!

TeaniMariena
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I love that Team Builder is back. ^_^
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    BraeLinDemarcusIshin
  • MaghakMaghak The heights of Stormcaller Crag
    My laptop is fully repaired! I had to short out two terminals on the motherboard with copper wire scavenged from an old phone charger and lever the case off the LCD frame and everything. Today I feel like a real computer nerd.
    SerriceKatsziaDaskalosXavinIshinPiperCarivahArekaDemarcus
    Its been said but I really love Aishia and Orisae. The two are so -nasty- to each other and then end each 'fight' with just a conversation about how they worry about each other/what's going on in their lives.

'....flying cow.'
    AarbrokXavinAryanne
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Love that Spinesreach can send me into a gigglefit sometimes with just the inane banter....

Good times.
    Moirean
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    IT WAS SUPER SERIOUS COMBAT TALK
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Peaceful shopping trips!
    MoireanBenedictoXavinPiperIshin
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    edited March 2014
    I'm loving the vampire thing all over again. It's like it's 2002 again and suddenly I feel like it's okay to listen to Jimmy Eat World and scribble Jhonny the Homicidal Maniac fanpics into my spiral notebook while wearing gigantic black pipe pants with neon green stitching that I got for $50 from Hot Topic for my birthday.

No but really it's a lot of fun, and I'm happy to not be the "pretty elegant" vampire, although deep down inside I just wanna be like

AryanneDraimanIshinEmelle
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    There are a bunch of drunks out on the street making ca-cawing sounds. 
    Emelle
  • CarivahCarivah Tremble, little lionfish

Lin said:
    I'm happy to not be the "pretty elegant" vampire, although deep down inside
    That Ve'kahi after-party was so weird for me, even though it's everything I signed up for
    Lin
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I kind of miss the sulky little girl to violent predator mood swings.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Aishia said:
    I kind of miss the sulky little girl to violent predator mood swings.
    Wait you don't do that now? Liar.
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    You know, for those who know me, know I wont PK unless its a lesser, I just dont.  I built Aarbrok as a character with alot of bark and hardly any bite.  I have recently started with the help of @Xemnas to get into doing PK, and I decided to do a lesser recently on my own accord without much around to help me.

@Dato and @Rashar I gotta say, you two really put a smile on my face letting others who chose to fight me fight, and giving me the opportunity to see how my script things work and if my offense is doing okay.  Too often you hear people on the forums complaining about uneven teams, this and that.  I was greatly outnumbered but when I noticed I was not threatened by the group as a whole I stuck around a bit, to see if maybe I could take you one at a time.  Ultimately @Jami kicked me in the head during my fight with Wylliam...(I keep wanting to say Will.I.Am and sing a Black Eyed Peas song)

Nevertheless, it was cool of you guys, and I wish that more people could think on the fly in the heat of combat and do stuff like this.

ArbrePerilunaIshinDemarcusTeani
    edited March 2014
    Budapest Hotel and time with my family. My little brother is back for a week before he graduates from college and is already hired for a job up in Boston do this is the last official time he'll be over during the school year. Next time, we'll be contending with distance and his work schedule. It's do crazy watching the guy grow up. Trying to stay close with my family do I don't miss anymore. Time and support is precious and it goes by do quickly.

Went to see Budapest Hotel and played some board games. Great night over all.

TeaniIshin
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Tried making homemade funnel cakes today after having a craving. Perfectly crispy, and covered in powdered sugar, chocolate syrup, and strawberries. No regrets.
    Ishin
  • Phoenecia said:
    Tried making homemade funnel cakes today after having a craving. Perfectly crispy, and covered in powdered sugar, chocolate syrup, and strawberries. No regrets.
    Deep fried oreos - put funnel cake batter around an oreo and go to town. You're welcome in advance.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

IshinRivas
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    @Orisae, but I'll never tell @Arbre why.
    PiperAryanneHaven
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    >.<
  • edited March 2014
    I finally bought myself a swim suit, a cap, and a arm band for my iphone. My brother, who is ex military, is making me out a work-out schedule and showed me an app to keep track of what I'm eating. I'm looking for competitive boxing organizations around so I feel like I'm working toward something this summer. My boyfriend and my really good friend are offering to work out with me too. My new work-out schedule starts next week. Loving all of this support

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

IngramPiperArekaIshin