LOVE

Comments

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    love having internet again after 5 days.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

IshinAryanne
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Spending an evening roleplaying. I missed this.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

DraimanAryanneLinEmelleChakrasulPiper
  • edited April 2014
    FTL?

FTL: Advanced Edition. I just had four mantis jump onto my ship, take out the oxygen and doors--THEN WE ALL DIED. Also this music is freaking amazing. I love you Ben Prunty.
    Setne
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I'm probably the best person at FTL you know.
  • I still haven't beaten the boss.

He's so haaaaaaard
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    You really gotta have a good run to beat the boss. One thing that can really make it a lot easier is the level 2 defense drone. That plus a solid offense you can usually just focus on keeping the lasers/beams down.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    It's extra hard if you're doing like a slug ship run or one of the more gimmicky ones. I find the original engi ship is my best bet to make it to the end.
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I love that I'm going back to the east coast of NC this weekend and the weather is going to be pretty. I may be preggers, but I swear I'm going to try to get my husband to let us go down to the outer banks. No tourists - so it'll be perfect for just walking around and being bums. Plus, I wouldn't mind having some good seafood.

IshinOleisDemarcus
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    edited April 2014
    Friggin' <3x9001 that I can finally work on my Syssin offense again. Syssin ANYTHING again. Missed it so much. *wipes tear from eye*

Also love that my guild's no longer shafted and we got back what was ours from a bunch of scrub punks.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    LinAryanneTeaniIngram
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    So, I'm struggling with depression and some days I barely get out of bed. Most of the time I keep to my room, staring at a wall, reading when I can find peace enough to do so, watching something fun to see if I can perhaps pick my mood up a little. I take it one day at a time and some days are better than others.

Now for the love part. Today is a good day. Today I actually skipped up the stairs after retrieving my mail. This is the reason:
    [spoiler]image[/spoiler]

MinaraelHavenIshinAryanneDemarcus
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    I love that I'm currently involved in what can only be described as the lulziest and yet the most intense RP I've ever experienced. So many lols and kudos to @nola, @haven, @moirean, @phoenecia and for the briefest of moments @aryanne.
    HavenMoireanNola
  • edited April 2014
    So much love for the resulting RPz today with @Benedicto, @Haven, @Moirean, @Phoenecia, and @Valingar.

As ever, I'm really appreciative. Made my day! Finally the time I have off I get to spend on awesome roleplay in my favorite game.

:D

Gotta add me a @Jami in here too.
    HavenEmelle
    I love some real shit. Real shit being riding my motorcycle in the warm weather.

Real shit being it's warm enough out I can ride without my jacket(yes, I know I'm not supposed to), and not freeze. I love warm weather. <3
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Katszia
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    So far, I love the wheel promo. Free stuff is usually great. So there I was with my free gold when this happens:

The massive wheel comes to a stop with a sickly flash of green light. It shudders for a moment before rewarding Lin with an Artifact Keyring.
    H:6415 M:5120 B:99% [eb]
    Blanche spins the massive wheel, its runes flickering and the hollow bones clicking against each other with an eerie rattle.
    Thick strands of twinkling starlight drape Kerryn as she arrives from the east.
    Kerryn's night-shrouded eyes turn to the west as she leaves.
    The massive wheel comes to a stop with a sickly flash of green light. It shudders for a moment before rewarding Blanche with an Artifact Keyring.

I think they love it too.
    AryanneLin
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Ishin got one too!
    Yup. Traded it in 10 seconds later. Sup 33cr. :D
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Lin
  • @Serrice for keeping me up -far- too long. I should have been in bed an hour ago. BUUUT NO! Had to come tempt me with RP that I rarely get because I rarely log on. <333
  • Captain America. MAAAAARVEL! *shakefist* Your movie universe is so damn fun!
    RivasDaskalos
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Haern said:
    Captain America. MAAAAARVEL! *shakefist* Your movie universe is so damn fun!
    Going to see it tonight. Can't wait!
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    Haern
  • And then I went back to the movie theater and finally got to see The Grand Budapest Hotel after waiting all year for it. So many movies. SO MANY MOVIES.
    Piper
  • http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2014/02/18/grand-budapest-hotel-soundtrack-relies-on-original-music-song-premiere/

Canto at Gabelmeister's Peak is previewed on that site and holy crap, I absolutely adore it. Hell, I love everything about this movie and am so overjoyed that I finally got to see it. Met and exceeded my expectations! Alexandre Desplat is such a great composer.
  • Mom's house, mom's cooking, access to her washer and dryer so I don't pay the Laundromat.

LEFTOVERS of Mom's home cooking. ^_^ MMM Coconut shrimp.

Finishing taxes. I had to drop $750 in my IRA to break even rather than pay the IRS, but I'd rather pay myself anyways. I only get back $3, but at least it's in, not out..

Getting my own brand new dishes. I never had to get my own plates before. Finding 2 casserole dishes I liked, then finding LIDS I can't melt in the oven!

My mom laughed until she cried when she saw the Hamster Dance birthday card.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Aryanne
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Being able to spend Sunday nights watching Game of Thrones again.
    ArekaNola
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Visiting the folks for a bit, they don't have HBO so I was super sad, and then realized I could watch online with xfinity which makes me happy!

Funny little blade, I could pick my teeth with it.
    RivasValenae
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Shhhhhh, it doesn't air here for an hour.
  • I just consumed an entire bag of shrimp chips.

I feel no guilt. It was delicious.
    Serrice
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Winter Soldier.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    RivasOleisPeriluna